A Spy  At Sunnyside - Dom Land - Cover

Preview

A Spy At Sunnyside - Dom Land

by Catwoman

Copyright© 2019 by Catwoman

BDSM Story: The private gated community was the pioneer of clothing- optional Spanking is a place where to gain 'Heritage' landmark status, Politics & Panties including a spy- whistleblower reporter. a new vision is needed to encourage the survival and growth of the village. A special kink amusement park. A way for the oldest private community, Sunny Side Up literally fights back to flourish again like in its hey day!

Tags: Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Crime   Fan Fiction   School   DomSub   Humiliation   Spanking   Scatology   Nudism   Politics   Revenge  

Disclaimer: All characters in all plot situations are over eighteen years-old. Character names are random and any relationship to persons living or dead is strictly confidential. The author is only relating events and does not recommend them in real life. This is fantasy, pure and simple. This is an entry in The Homeowners association Universe and reference in passing is made to Sunny Manor and how things are done differently at Sunny Side Up.

Should you find yourself smiling please let me know with a vote. Constructive criticism is welcomed as a re future story plots. I ask that you please be kind and consider that this is a leap for me to actually write for you.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.