HARRY POTTER after the BATTLE of HOGWARTS - Cover

HARRY POTTER after the BATTLE of HOGWARTS

 

Chapter 1

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - You all know the characters, both Muggle and Wizards! This story starts up just days after the Battle of Hogwarts...

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   InLaws   Interracial   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

(The Time – 03/05/1998)

(The Setting – The United Kingdom)

(The Place – Ottery, St Catchpole, Devon, England)

Within an hour of getting back to the Burrow by portkey, the Weasleys, Arthur and Molly, sat down to talk about what to do, while Ginny and Hermione cried and mourned over the death of Fred.

In his own reverent manner, George, with Harry’s help, had brought home and just finished burying his twin brother Fred’s body, with shovels, as Harry did Dobby.

Ron tried to help, but he was crying as much as the girls, and wasn’t much help.

Fred had been buried in a partial Gryffindor House flag that had been flying about since the end of the Battle of Hogwarts, (BoH).

Ron and Harry went over to the girls, and Harry and Ginny clinched nearly as tightly together as had Ron and Hermione. It didn’t matter that Harry was a head taller than her, their love was sincere, as was Ron and Hermione’s.

“George,” Angelina Johnson said giving him a hug, “I’m so sorry about Fred. Is there anything I can do to help?”

Arthur stood up, with them all close enough to hear, and said, “Molly and I have discussed what to do.”

While still hugging tightly the youngest Weasley, Harry said, “What to do about what, Sir?’

“Harry,” he responded, “Molly and I see how close Ginny and you have become, as well have Ron and Hermione and George and Angelina.”

“We have plenty of room in the Burrow for all of you to move in, separately, until things move along enough to start scheduling some weddings!”

Despite her blushing, Ginny with her beautiful long red hair flowing, replied, “As soon as Harry asks me, I will lovingly become Ginny Potter.”

Breaking their kiss, Hermione said, “Just as soon as Ron asks me, I will very happily become Hermione Jean Granger-Weasley!”

“That’s one bloody hell of a long name,” Ron said.

“Kiss me again, please Ronnie?”

He went at her with both lips, as Ginny started another one with Harry.

“We want to get married too, and eventually try out for a professional Quidditch team!” George said, with Angelina nodding in agreement.

“First,” Molly said bursting into tears again, “We need to give Fred a proper headstone.”

“I can do that,” Hermione said.

After being slapped at by his wife, Arthur said, “Well ... until you are married, we have eight available bedrooms for the six of you. We will expect you to respect the rules of decorum.”

Another slap from his wife, “And ... the rule of common decency.”

Another slap, “And most importantly, don’t do anything without permission from your partner at any time!”

He added on his own, “Except for Ginny, you all are of age, but that doesn’t mean you will be allowed to spend all of your time snogging and touching one another...”

ARTHUR WEASLEY!” Another slap.

“Harry, please no touching between you and my 16-year-old daughter, please?” he turned to ask.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.