My Sexual Storey What I Wrote - Cover

My Sexual Storey What I Wrote

by Grandad1950

Copyright© 2017 by Grandad1950

Humor Story: A few years ago, I belonged to a writers' workshop where we were challenged to write a story that was badly written, as though by an amateur, yet still holds the reader's interest. It's likely that other writers will appreciate it more than non-writers since the former should recognise all of the deliberate errors.

Caution: This Humor Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Humor   Petting   .

I was in front of her house fixing my bike when she came into the garden. She looked ever so pretty in her clothes. She was a woman with red hair on her head and she had a pretty face and a matching body to go with it.

She leaned forwards over her fence while she licked her lips. “Hi” she said. “Would you like me to give you a pump?”

I gave my tyre a squeeze. “No, thanks. It’s already hard.”

“Not quite what I had in mind, but OK, suit yourself. I’m Tufty. How are you, big boy?”

I told her how well I was and asked after her healthwise.

When we’d finished discussing how well we both was, I eyed her upwards and downwards. Tufty had a tan top on. When I say ‘tan top’ I refer to her t-shirt not her skin. The top she wore was a tan colour. That is not to say she was not tanned; in fact she had a fine tan. It would be more correct to say she had a tan top on top of her tan. Also her bosom was only partly tanned. She had white bits and I remember those well.

On both feet she wore sandley things with a strap that fastened over her toes and shorts with long legs that disappeared inside them.

One of her eyes winked. “I see you admiring my flip flops.”

“Mmm, very much. They’re nice.”

“I bought them from Woolies. Got them cheap in last year’s Summer sale.”

I laughed. “There you go, changing the subject.”

She looked confused and there was silence as we both tried to think of something to say. “It’s hot,” I said at the end of the silence.

“Yes,” she agreed. “Would you like to come in out of the sun?”

I nodded my head up and down. “Indoors?”

She turned and I followed. As she walked in front of me I studied her rear end. Her shorts were griped tight all around her bottom and inside, both of her two buttocks was going up and down like a pair of pistons. It looked great and I got very excited.

In her front room she asked, “Would you like a coke ... or what?”

“If it’s all the same to you, I’d like the what.”

She smiled as I think she got my joke. “Good. Shall we go to my bedroom then?”

“Please.”

“Wait here then while I slip into something more comfortable.”

A few minutes later she returned. I looked at her and she looked at me. I was very excited at the site of her pretty body. She was naked, except for a light coloured, black negligee which covered her body.

“You wont me, don’t you,” she asked, while she looked me up and down with her eyes.

I was so excited, I was speechless. “Yes, I do want you. Ever since I first saw you half an hour ago, I’ve always wanted you. I am excited.”

Without her asking me to, I undressed by taking off all my clothes. As I dropped my pants onto the carpet on her floor, she noticed I was naked.

Her mouth formed upwards into a smile. “You want me, don’t you?” she whispered.

“How did you guess?”

She laughed quietly. “I guessed.”

Suddenly, I realised how she guessed. My thingie was sticking up in the air.

“Do you want to undress me?” she whispered.

My eyebrows frowned. “Why?” I asked. “Don’t you know how to undress yourself?”

She glared at me as though I was thick. “Tell me, are you deliberately perverse?”

She was obviously using hard-to-understand words to make me look stupid, but I know lots of them.

“I can be – if perverse is what you want.” I winked at her.

She frowned, no doubt disappointed because I knew what it was she talked about.

She said a very naughty word and started to take off her negligee. When she finished, she was naked – all over her body. As I have already said earlier, she had a pretty body. Each of both of her breasts had nipples on them. I wanted them.

“You want them, don’t you?” she whispered.

“I do want them,” I whispered. “I am excited.”

“I can see your excited,” she whispered.

I didn’t know what to say. I’d run right out of words what I could say.

She eyed me and licked her lips with her tongue. “I like what I see.”

“I like that,” I replied. “I want you like what you want me, as well.” I knew that my clever words would sweep her from her feet.

“Take me,” she whispered.

I groaned. I’d only just got undressed and she wanted to go out. Even so, I wanted to please her. “Ok,” I said. “Take you where?”

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.