Stage Play Lover

by Mystic47

Copyright© 2017 by Mystic47

Fiction Sex Story: My co-star and I were told we needed to do a sex scene in a stage play, something neither of us was prepared to do.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   .

“What the hell do you mean I have to kiss her? I don’t see that in my script!”

“I had the screenwriters put in a love scene, kissing, necking, lovemaking, all the fun stuff.”

“No, I won’t fucking do it, this play wasn’t written with intimate scenes, why the last minute changes with gratuitous sex?” I was talking to the director and producer of the off Broadway play we were rehearsing. I played the title character in the production which started in two days and now they decided to change the ending.

“Because gratuitous sex sells. The story ends with the two main characters together anyway, we are just going to show that relationship not let the audience wonder ‘did they?”

I looked at my co-star Toni; she looked perplexed and a little miffed “What are we going to do?” I asked her.

She turned to Mike the producer, “I didn’t sign on for a sex scene, I agree with Dan, we don’t need to do it.”

The director threw up his hands, “What the fuck is wrong with you two!? All you gotta do is strip to your underwear, crawl under a blanket and fumble around for a minute. The curtain falls, play over, you’re a big hit and on your way to Broadway. Give me a fucking break, you two sound like you’re both gay and don’t want to touch someone of the opposite sex!”

I answered “There’s no chemistry, I don’t think I’d be convincing with her.”

He looked at Toni, then me, “What the hell do you mean no chemistry? Look at her, she’s hot, she’s sexy, she’s a fucking blonde bombshell! Marilyn Monroe would envy her. Don’t you have any nuts?”

Toni turned red “He’s right Jerry, I don’t feel anything for him either, not like that.”

Jerry raised his eyebrows to the spotlights “Oh my fucking Christ, a pair of asexual virgins! He swiveled his head back and forth looking at her then me “Go home, think about it, talk about it, work it out. I want the fucking fuck scene!”

Toni and I left under a cloud of apprehension, the only thing we talked about was doing a love scene with each other. Neither of us had signed on for a sexy part and we didn’t want to do one together. Mike was right, Toni was a curvaceous, beautiful blonde and I’m sure that about a billion men would fuck her in a heartbeat but I wasn’t one of those billion. She felt the same way about me, I knew it without asking. We were struggling young actors in New York where struggling young actors carpet the streets. This was an off Broadway play and the first leading role for both of us and we knew if we pulled this off, if the play was a success, we could be on our way to Broadway, maybe even film. Everything was going well until the producer decided he wanted an onstage physical encounter with strong sexual overtones.

I went with Toni to her little flat to try to figure out what to do. She offered me a beer “If we can’t talk Jerry and Mike out of this we have only two choices, do it or quit. If we quit the understudies will get the roles and we’ll be on the fucking street again.”

“They won’t change their minds, Mike was telling the prop men to put together a bedroom set when we left. It’s gonna happen with or without us.”

“What if one of us stepped out and let our understudy take the part?” she mused, “Could you do a bed scene with Patty? I think I could do it with Alan.”

“Yeah, probably, but that’s not going to work. First we can’t substitute our understudies for us, even if the lights are low, the whole freaking world would know. That would be career suicide even before we have a career. Second, if we proposed something like that, they might just give us the hook and put Patty and Alan on stage for the whole play. I’ve worked too hard and too long to screw this up because I don’t feel right about kissing my co-star.”

Toni set her bottle on the table “Then you’d better put down the beer and kiss me.”

We sat on her sofa and went through the lines. I knew I would have to kiss her eventually but we talked out the scene out first. After working through it Toni and I finally got to the point where we kiss. She stood in front of me and let me pull her close then I put my lips on hers.

The kiss was dead. Cold. Lifeless. She pulled her head back “That was worse than my first kiss when I was fourteen.”

I agreed, “We have to do better. If we do that on stage they’ll boo us right out of the building. We have to get over this reluctance to be intimate and be the actors we think we are; we have to act out the scene. We have to become the romantic couple in love no matter what we feel. Start acting.”

Toni looked up into my face, put her hands on each side of my head and pressed her mouth to mine. She kissed me like she would someone she wanted to have sex with. If any other woman in the world would have kissed me like that my cock would have solidified in seconds but her lips left me inert even though I returned the kiss with as much fake passion as she gave.

She stepped back, “What do you think? Convincing?”

I shook my head, “You know how it is, we’ll have to rehearse this just like everything else.”

Toni picked up the script, “It says we will be in our underwear, you in your shorts and T, me in a slip.”

“I’m sure we can get them to back off that but right now we better practice like it’s written.”

Watching a gorgeous 5’8” blonde undress for me usually gets my balls worked up to a fever pitch of lust but I was only mildly intrigued when she dropped her skirt down long shapely legs and stepped out of it. Her hands went to the buttons on her blouse while I peeled to my briefs. In a few moments she and I were facing each other wearing just enough to keep a thin veneer of modesty between us, she stood before me beet red with embarassment in white lace lingerie and I felt nothing. I reached for her again and locked my lips on hers. This kiss was better, it was more intimate but we kept a wide gap between our bodies. She wasn’t even touching her 36C bust on my chest.

We broke the kiss, I stepped back “This isn’t going to work,” she said gloomily, “its only two more rehearsals until opening night. We have to have passion, we have to do it right. If I have to fuck you to keep this job, I’ll do it.”

I was just as desperate “I think you’re right. Let’s go to bed and see if this can happen.”

Toni sighed deeply, slightly downcast, then conceded “Yeah, maybe we can find the passion under my blankets.”

I led the way to her bed then watched her ass as she bent over the bed to fluff a pillow. She turned to me “You still have your jockeys on, take them off” she stood straight, reached behind her back and unclasped her bra then let it slip off her arms. Her panties followed quickly and in seconds she was nude and watching as I dropped my underwear. Her eyes roamed from my face down my body then settled on my limp prick. I was staring at Toni’s body. Even though she has large breasts, they were firm and stood proudly from her chest, the nipples pointing slightly up, toward the ceiling. Her body curved from her shoulders to a narrow waist then flared into wide hips and long well formed thighs and legs. She had a thatch of medium blonde down for pubic hair and I could see the start of her body slit where it curved between her legs. She was again burning with embarrassment. “You look fucking nice.”

She smiled weakly at the crude compliment and replied “You look pretty stud too; I never paid attention before.” For the first time ever my cock began to lift and swell because of Toni. I started to turn away from her, to hide my reaction to her nudity but she put a hand on my arm and stopped me. “No, let me see, we need the mood.”

The way she said it, the way she was watching my cock expand caused a dose of hormones to spill into my blood. My heart picked up its beat, my erection grew longer and thicker, levitating against gravity. When it was standing full strength Toni wrapped her fingers around it then put her lips on mine for another kiss.

The role playing began. The scene called for us to fall into each others arms with heated passion. I was to make passes at her then take her to bed. I had to learn how to seduce Toni and make it seem convincing even though she and I had never before had a sexy thought about each other. Her lips on mine were still torpid, hesitant, unsure; even though she was fingering my hard-on we weren’t heating up. She let go of my cock and pulled away from my mouth “Anything?”

“Turn out the light and come to bed. Let’s just fuck, if we get that out of the way then maybe we won’t be so turned off by necking and groping.”

“Okay, I guess so,” she looked at my rigid dick and said with a resigned sigh “Well, that looks ready to play the role.” She walked across the room to hit the light switch. As I watched her back and ass my stiff cock twitched. Maybe this wouldn’t be so bad after all.

I lay on the bed and waited for Toni to come to me. She sat beside me, looked me up and down then pulled open the night stand drawer and grabbed a tube of lube jelly. She squeezed a dollop in her hand then went to work on my erection. “What are you doing with that in your night stand?” I asked.

She grinned mischievously “Maybe you and I never had sex but that doesn’t mean I’m a nun.” She stretched out beside me and trailed her fingers the length of my erection. With as little enthusiasm as I felt she said “Let’s get this over with.”

I rolled up and over her. She spread her legs, groped for my cock then guided me to her entrance. As I felt the head of my erection slip in she moved her hand and rocked her hips, accepting me as I pushed as far as I could into her. I started fucking her. At first it was mechanical, a role to practice, an audition, but after a few strokes I felt her warming, she was getting wet and I was slipping in and out of her with more ease. The KY had done its job and now her body was reacting to me. Toni looked at me as we fucked “Kiss me again.”

The kiss was softer, more heated; I felt a hint of ardor on her lips. She put her hands on my face, studied my eyes then pulled me down for another kiss. We did a short tongue dance, the tip of hers experimenting with mine. I probed between her teeth again but this time I pulled my cock out of her then drove it deep and fast back into her. Toni’s eyes few open in surprise as a gasp pulled the breath from my mouth. She wrapped her arms around me and we started necking with a lot more enthusiasm. For a few moments I forgot I was fucking her to keep a job, it was almost enjoyable.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.