Mother and Daughter

by Something Else

Copyright© 2017 by Something Else

Erotica Sex Story: A mother and her daughter are taken to a warehouse by three men. The mother is forced to have sex with the men while the daughter watches. It turns out that mom and daughter have as much fun as the men.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Group Sex   Oral Sex   .

Mother and daughter were roughly dragged from the back of the white van. Both had their hands bound behind them with strap ties and duct tape was plastered over their mouths. Their eyes quickly took in the surroundings. It looked like a large abandoned warehouse, dark, dirty and cool. Jill, the seventeen-year-old daughter, was dragged over to an area where two men were busy untangling numerous ropes. Ruby, the forty-two-year-old mother was herded over to an area about ten feet in front of Jill. The ropes were now untangled and one of the men busied himself by making what looked like a noose at the end of one of the longer pieces of rope. The other man was rummaging through the remaining lengths of rope looking for a shorter length and tying it into what looked like a small circle.

Jill watched the two men as they worked their magic with the ropes. Suddenly she panicked. They were going to hang her! She struggled to get free from the large man that was holding onto her but his grip tightened and she realized she was no match for his strength and size. He dragged her over to the man holding the noose. She threw her head around trying to avoid having the noose slipped over her head. One of the men grabbed a handful of her long blonde hair and reefed her head back with such force Jill thought her head would be ripped from her body. With her long neck exposed they easily slipped the noose over her head and tightened it. Snug but not tight. One of the men then held her elbows securely while the other used a knife to cut the strap ties binding her wrists behind her back. In one swift motion he repositioned her hands in front of her and began tying them together with a short length of rope. They then threaded the end of the long noose rope through the rope binding her wrists. The remaining rope was coiled up and then expertly thrown high up into the ceiling rafters until it was comfortably draped over over one of the large horizontal rafters supporting the roof of the desolate structure. The other man retrieved the loose end of the dangling rope and began to pull. This forced Jill’s bound hands up the front of her body and just slightly over her head until the noose tightened around her neck. She screamed. The duct tape over her mouth muffled the sound. The man pulling on the rope smiled when he heard her attempt at a vocal outburst. She couldn’t help noticing that he had a large erection pushing at the front of his pants. He then tied the loose end of the rope to a large vertical post than ran from the concrete floor up to the rafters. Jill could feel the noose around her neck but it wasn’t restricting her breathing and she could actually take a small step in any direction before the it tightened uncomfortably around her neck. Her hands were now held behind her neck by the noose rope. She could slide her hands up the rope until her arms were completely extended and she could grab onto the rope but neither of these helped her situation. Eventually she just let her arms relax resulting in her hands being behind her neck and her elbows pointing forward at about eye level. Suddenly one of the men ripped the duct tape from her mouth. The tape pulling at her skin hurt like hell and she let out a loud scream. She was surprised to actually hear her voice echo throughout the empty building.

Ruby, the mother, stood shaking as she watched her daughter being strung up like an animal about to be slaughtered. Any attempts to move towards her daughter were thwarted by a man that must have been at least six foot two and weighing well over two and fifty hundred pounds who had her long blond hair wrapped around a powerful and very large hand. Her scalp screamed in pain as he forced her head towards her daughter so she had to watch the helpless position her precious Jill was in. They locked eyes. All Ruby could see in Jill’s eyes was a look of total fear and panic.

The three men positioned themselves. The very large man continued to hold Ruby firmly with his massive hand. Another placed himself just slightly behind the squirming Jill. And the third man stood between the two women and cleared his throat as if about to give a speech.

“Ladies. As you can see we have total control over you. Why you have been selected for this ordeal is unimportant. I’ll just say that you are both very attractive women and that you will be providing us with many pleasures over the next few hours. Your participation is strongly encouraged. Any reluctance to do what your told will result in discomfort and pain for one or both of you. At the end of your session with us you will be allowed to return home. As you can see we are not wearing masks or any type of disguise. You will be free to go to the authorities once you are free if you so choose. However, we will be filming our little adventure together and if you do choose to expose us you will suffer the consequences of having these videos distributed to family, friends, bosses and co-workers. We have already downloaded both of your contacts information from your phones so pushing out these videos will be simple and instant. The choice will be yours. So, as I’m sure you can imagine, you are in the company of three very horny and perverted men who are anxious to get this party started. I should also mention that we have numerous friends who would enjoy joining us if we feel that your participation is less than enthusiastic. To start with we will keep the game pretty basic. Mom, you do exactly what you are told or else your lovely daughter here will suffer humiliation and pain. Now, we will remove the tape from your Mom’s mouth and I would like you both to acknowledge that you understand the rules of the game.”

With that the large man holding Ruby by the hair cruelly ripped the tape from her mouth resulting in an ear splitting scream.

“Now, let’s hear an enthusiastic acknowledgement from each of you.”

Silence, as mother and daughter looked at each other unsure as what to do at this point.

“Let us go and we will forget that this ever happened. If you want money I can get you some cash in a day or two,” spluttered Ruby.

Ruby was surprised at the swiftness of the big man’s response. He yanked her head back by her hair and gave her a ferocious open hand slap on the face that had her seeing stars. He reached back for another slap.

“Okay, okay, I understand the rules,” said Ruby desperately trying to avoid another painful slap.

No sounds from Jill. She had the deer in the headlights look in her eyes. What she didn’t know was that the man standing behind her had a thick leather strap in his hand. He took a full swing and landed a hard blow to her ass. She was startled, then she could feel the pain begin to spread across her ass cheeks. Despite having jeans covering her bottom the sting was intense. She sensed that he was winding up for another swing at her ass.

“Yes, I understand,” blurted Jill before another blow landed on her burning ass cheeks.

“Good,” said the large man who was obviously the leader of the group. “Now you understand the repercussions of not doing what you’re told. Now mom, we want you to take off all your clothes and make sure you do it in a timely manner.”

He released his vice like hold on her hair. Ruby just stood still, her mind racing to process what she had just been told to do.

Thwack! The man standing behind Jill hit her soundly again on her ass. Her shriek was deafening. Partly from pain and partly from surprise.

“Imagine how much more painful those ass strikes will be when she doesn’t have her jeans on,” threatened the large man as he glared at Ruby.

Ruby, still dazed and confused as to her situation, mechanically began unbuttoning her blouse. She had only finished undoing three buttons when the man with the strap beside Jill grabbed the front of Jill’s blouse and ripped it open sending buttons flying across the cold concrete floor.

“When I tell you to do something, I not only expect it to be done, I also expect it to be done quickly. Now bitch, you either strip off your clothes immediately or we will continue stripping your lovely daughter. Do it NOW!”

Ruby picked up the pace but much to her dismay the man with Jill took out a large knife and was cutting the remnants of her blouse from her young body. The blouse fell to the floor leaving Jill with just her bra which barely covered her ample C sized breasts. Her eyes were wide with fear and her breathing deepened. Each deep breath forced her chest out emphasizing her womanly charms.

“Stop! I am undressing as fast as I can. Leave her alone,” shouted Ruby as her mother instincts to protect her daughter kicked in.

“You do NOT tell us what to do whore!” shouted the large man. He then gave a nod to the man beside Jill who expertly sliced through the narrow band of her bra between her breasts. He then followed up with quick cuts through the shoulder straps and let the bra fall to the floor on top of her shredded blouse. All three men were pleasantly surprised when the daughter’s breasts popped free of their restraints. Firm round natural C cup globes topped with small but erect nipples. As Jill struggled in an attempt to escape or at least cover herself her breasts jiggled below her arms which were securely attached to the noose around her neck.

The man with the knife then dropped the knife and picked up the strap again. THWAK! Right across Jill’s bare breasts. Jill shrieked like never before. A combination of surprise and a burning pain across her chest left her screaming for what seemed like forever.

“For god’s sake mom, do what they want,” Jill yelled between sobs as the pain spread deep into her breasts. She looked down and could see a wide red welt where the strap had contacted her boobs.

Ruby didn’t respond to her daughter. Instead she quickly completed stripping. She instinctively placed one arm over her large chest and a hand over her privates.

“Please don’t hurt her anymore! I’ll do whatever you want. Just leave her alone.”

“If you mean what you say your lovely daughter will not be harmed. However, if you don’t do as your told, quickly and with enthusiasm she will continue to receive humiliation and punishment and may even end up replacing you as our sex toy. It’s all up to you Ruby,” stated the large man in a calm, matter of fact voice.

“Now clasp your hands behind your neck and slowly turn around and let us survey the goods that will be entertaining us this afternoon. Don’t forget that everything is being recorded and you had better show the enthusiasm and smiles that would be expected of a classy whore.”

The men were in awe of this mom of forty-two years. She had a body of someone at least ten years younger. She had obviously been blessed with almost perfect genes which she combined with a good diet and lots of exercise which resulted in a body to die for. At some point she had elected to have her breasts enhanced to probably a D size which on her slim and muscular frame gave her the ultimate MILF look. A hint of six-pack abs, narrow hips, firm round bottom and long slim legs completed the package. She had a small patch of a bush but otherwise was completely smooth around her pussy lips.

“Hot damn!” exclaimed the third man who had initially been holding on to Ruby. “Let’s get this party started before I come in my pants.”

“Okay Rubio,” said the large man. “If you’re that anxious how about you get this slut started on her adventure. Her daughter can watch so she will know what to expect if her mother fails to perform.”

Rubio approached Ruby and pushed her down to her knees. He undid his belt and let his pants fall to the floor. He wasn’t wearing underwear and his semi erect manhood was at face height with Ruby.

“Show me your best slut blow job and don’t forget to smile for the camera.”

Ruby could see that two cameras were in position on either side of her. In addition, Rubio had picked up a small handheld camera which was now pointed down at her face.

Ruby tentatively reached out to Rubio’s rising cock. She touched it like it was something breakable and slowly started to rub up and down on the shaft. Ruby had a significant amount of experience with sex. Prior to her marriage she had numerous partners but she had never had sex with someone she didn’t know. She was old fashioned in that she felt an emotional connection should precede a physical connection. In addition, he had an uncircumcised cock. Something that Ruby didn’t like. In fact, she had broken up with an old boyfriend for this very reason although she had told him that she ‘just wasn’t feeling it’ rather than explain her preference for cut cocks.

“I said a blow job, not a lame hand job bitch!” Rubio shouted. He then let loose with a swift backhand to Ruby”s cheek. “Do you want us to turn our attentions to your daughter? I’m sure she knows how to give a decent blow job.”

“No, please leave her alone. I’ll do better,” whispered Ruby between sobs as she processed her no win situation and her stinging cheek.

“You better bitch. I’m running out of patience with you,” stated the large man in a severe tone.

Ruby grabbed Rubio’s now fully erect member at its base and quickly slid her lips over the head while letting her tongue flick the sensitive underside. She slowly slid his cock half way into her mouth so she could lubricate the shaft and then started sliding her hand along the rigid member while she sucked intensely on the large tip.

“Don’t forget that men have balls slut. We like it when you fondle and suck on them,” suggested Rubio with a tone that left no doubt that it was more than a suggestion.

Ruby reluctantly turned her attention to the man’s large hairy balls, another hang-up she had, she like her men to be shaved. As she tilted her head underneath the man’s groin and plopped one ball into her mouth she caught a glimpse of Jill standing naked from the waste up, hands behind her head, her neck uncomfortably stretched by the noose. Jill’s eyes were frozen on what her mother was doing. It was like she didn’t want to watch but couldn’t help herself. Ruby gently rolled one of the man’s balls out of her mouth and replaced it with the other ball. She could feel course hair rolling around in her mouth but decided that she wouldn’t make a deal out of it as she had with past lovers. As she sucked on his balls she was firmly stroking his cock in the hope that what she was doing would bring the brute to a climax and be done with him. It wasn’t to be. She felt his pre cum leaking from the tip of his ever growing hard-on which provided some additional lubrication. She abandoned his balls and began sucking on his large erection with the enthusiasm of a cheap whore who just wanted to get on to the next customer. She could see that Jill was still transfixed on watching her mother suck on this mad man’s cock.

“I want me some of this action,” said the man who had whipped Jill. He handed the whip to the big man who was in charge.

“Go for it Damon,” said the big man. Let’s see if she can attend to two cocks at once or if we’re going to have to get her daughter to help her.

The last comment stuck in Ruby’s mind. Christ they’re going to force her to service two men at once and maybe even three and if she doesn’t they will force Jill to participate rather than just watch. She was determined to not let that happen.

Damon stripped until he was naked. A slim built man that looked wiry but strong. A very impressive semi erect cock for a man his size hung down half way to his knees. At least it was circumcised thought Ruby as she tried to focus on the positive.

Damon shuffled over to where Ruby was kneeling in front of Rubio.

“Here bitch, start working on this man meat,” said Damon as he held his significant manhood in his fist.

Ruby had experimented with a threesome once before but it had been two men servicing her which she had enjoyed immensely. This was totally different and she doubted that she would be getting any enjoyment out of this encounter. She continued jerking on Rubio’s solid erection and took Damon’s large member into her other hand. It was much heavier than any cock she had encountered before. She gently stroked it and licked at the huge tip. She could feel him responding as he began to get harder and much larger in both length and width. She could barely wrap her hand around his swollen member.

“Don’t forget there are two of us bitch,” shouted Rubio.

Ruby instantly plopped Rubio’s uncircumcised cock back into her mouth while continuing to stroke Damon’s ever growing dick.

“How’s she doing boys?’ asked the big man. “Does she need a little encouragement?”

“I’ve had better blow jobs from fifteen year olds,” responded Rubio. “A lot more enthusiasm is required. I want her sucking me like her daughter’s life depended on it”.

WHACK!

The big man had laid the whip firmly across Jill’s bare breasts. Jill screamed as the pain shot through her ample bosom. She danced on her toes. The noose around her neck tightened reminding her that she could not move more than a few inches. She wanted desperately to cover her throbbing breasts but having her hands tied tightly behind her neck prevented this. Instead her breasts swayed and jiggled as she danced from one foot to the other.

Her daughter’s scream, which echoed throughout the large warehouse, shook Ruby to her core.

“NO. NO!, I’ll do better,” sobbed Ruby between slurps on Rubio’s cock.

“We’ve heard that before you dumb bitch,” responded the big man as the whip came flying down onto Jill’s upper bare back. “You don’t seem to think that we are serious.”

Another solid hit to Jill’s lower back resulted in another blood curdling scream from Jill.

Ruby quickly picked up the pace on sucking and stroking the two cocks that were in her face. Damon’s cock was now dominating her attention as his very large member was now fully engorged and poking at her face even while she was trying to get Rubio off. She sensed that Rubio was close and she desperately wanted him to cum so she would have only one cock to deal with. In the background she could hear the sobs from her daughter.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.