Rebel Princess - Cover

Rebel Princess

Copyright© 2017 by Serena Christian

Chapter 4

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Captured and now helpless in the hands of the merciless Chief Torturer. The undercover Princess knows the time has come for her to show her strength of character and resist the evil forces of greed and violence.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Humiliation   Rough   Torture   Public Sex   Royalty   Violence  

The young princess was cornered by the aggressive mercenary in the alcove, and she shuddered from his rude fingers penetrating under her gown to search out her flooded feminine folds. She could see he was overjoyed to find her already primed for his entry despite her protestations to the contrary.

She had no glass slipper at the ball, and she had not taken any food or drink into her red painted lips for fear of the lurking danger of poison.

The excitement of the dancing and the close sweating bodies of the male attendees had pushed her into premature stages of complete abandon, and she made no objection when the rude military man pushed up her gown in the back and secured a beachhead in her sensitive flanks. His hardness felt so good to her in her lonely world that she pushed back with her sweet cheeks and gobbled his cock up with her brown eye like a pawn captured en-passant using her sturdy hips to drain his dangerous dick with her submissive attitude.

Quickly, she pulled her gown down and ran away down the long hall to exit out into the courtyard and the relative safety of the stables.

She shed the female garments and donned the male clothing arranging her short hair under a masculine cap that mad her look dashing and no longer cute. Her long blade and sharp dagger completed her costume and she strolled off down the cobblestoned street with a light step that she hoped was more masculine than effeminate lest she be taken for a limb wrist dandy.

Her pair of stalwart companions flanked her on both sides and they made for the nearby tavern to drink some ale like a trio of rowdy rogues searching out available pussy in the dark corners of such establishments hoping to find a little bird in need of a few coins and hardness between her legs.

Princess Alice rubbed a bit of ordinary dirt into her creamy white facial skin to help make her look like “one of the boys” and she hitched up her leather pants to show off the bulge in her crotch from an extra pair of socks taken from a convenient clothesline near the tavern.

She wished she had a moustache but knew a fake one would look a bit silly and draw attention to her when all she wanted was to blend into the drinking crowd of fun-seeking males looking for some adventure in the big city.

One of the tavern sluts latched onto person almost pressing her partially exposed boob into her overly displeased face. She did her best to avoid her instinctive distaste at the flouncing filly on her lap and gave her a good pinch on her plump buttock for good measure.

“Oh, la, young man, pray take it easy with me backside. My bottom may be the seat of your pleasure if you have some coins to pay for it.”

One of the woman’s drooping breasts popped out of the top of her gown and she wet her finger and rimmed her nipple with a suggestive glance into the Rebel Princesses eyes. She even grabbed hold of her padded sock with knowing eyes making the covert royal female concerned that she might discover her false disguise.

Quickly, she bent down to kiss the presumptuous female flush on the lips and silenced her tirade of disgusting sexual innuendo.

The taste of the woman’s mouth was scented with strawberry.

Alice wondered if she had been eating them recently or if she had spritzed her mouth with some fruit-laden scent to make her tongue more desirable to a potential customer.

That same tongue entered her mouth with snake-like swiftness engaging her own with dexterous skill promising excitement to be found in her secret garden down below.

The Rebel Princess found her belly churning with mixed emotions because she had not felt the wetness of a human tongue for quite some time, and she could give a whit if it were male or female if it satisfied her hunger for spirited contact.

She followed the bouncing buttocks of the female for hire up the staircase to the private rooms above. Once inside the room, she took charge of the situation and kissed and sucked the drunken slut’s tits until she shuddered and went into a spiral of orgasm unusual for a common whore.

Then, she pushed up the female’s garments and anointed her pleasantly plump backside with her harshly striking palms turning her bottom into a field of red rather than white.

The princess pushed her strong fingers into the doxie’s feminine folds and even stretched her pucker hole with her other thumb just to show her who was in control.

“Oh, dearie me, that is so nice, you bad boy. Mama loves it back there. You can have it for a little bit extra. In fact, if you play your cards right, I won’t charge you at all for using my bottom for your pleasure.”

Whilst invading the female’s secret garden, the bogus male youth roamed the entire length of her bush covered slit and discovered that her juices were already producing plenty of lubrication for further exploration.

“My name is Rose, young lad, I will be happy to push my bum up and bury my head in the pillow if your worship is so inclined. My Ralph used to worry me something fierce back there and I miss his tongue, his fingers, and his lovely cock ever since he got hung for robbing on the highway. Not even time for a trial for a highwayman.”

Shortly after entering the tiny room, the buxom slut fell flat on her face on top of the bed and the Rebel Princess enjoyed prodding her huge behind with her naughty fingers just to see her semi-conscious reaction.

She was surprised when the door swung open, and a burly hulk of a man entered with a staggered gait.

“What are you doing with my beloved, you little prig?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.