King of the Cul-de-sac - Cover

King of the Cul-de-sac

Copyright© 2017 by SatinSlip

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Son forces himself on his mother after they move to a suburb.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Clergy  

I couldn’t stop thinking about my neighbor, Maria. She is a beautiful Latina milf. In her mid-thirties with dusky olive skin, huge tits, and an ass as round as my mom’s.

And I had some nude pics of her. Photos that I had planned to use to blackmail her into being my slave.

After classes Monday I step into our living room to find my beautiful mother waiting. Her pale skin was offset by the green silk nighty she wore. Low cut so her D-cup tits nearly spill out. She had put on a few pounds from her youth, but her face is beautiful, and she turns me on to no end.

She kneels in the middle of the room. Her head lowered, half covered by her dark red hair. Her hands are held together, palms up. Offering me the handle to a chain leash. It connects to the leather dog collar around her neck. The word ‘SLUT’ engraved on it.

I cross over to my whore mother, taking the offered leash. “Crawl, slave.” I order. She shivers, then drops to all fours. Crawling around the room as I lead her. Nighty riding up far enough to show she doesn’t wear any panties today. Her big round ass revealed.

After a circle around the living room, I lead her to her favorite. The old leather recliner. She waits patiently as I sit. Taking my time to settle. Breathing in the scent of old leather. Feeling the comfort of the well worn chair. My mother, half naked at my feet.

“Up.” I pat my thigh, ordering her like a dog.

Mom moves to lay across my lap. Her ass up, nighty falling away, fully revealing her bare, round derrière.

I rub my submissive mother’s ass for a moment. Savoring the soft round bottom. My palm caressing her sweet rear in circles. I can hear her breathing get heavy. Excited.

Then I swat. Lightly, but firmly. Swinging mostly at my wrist. I’m sure it barely stings. Again and again, they don’t even leave a hand print, just make her ample rear jiggle.

Mom gasps quietly at each strike. Her body tensing at the blows.

I begin to swing harder, from my elbow. My palm landing firmly, sharply. Stinging me a little. Her pale ass begins to turn pink where my hand falls.

Mom whimpers delightfully with each blow. Her head jerking up in her pain. My cock gets hard underneath her. poking at her round belly through my jeans.

When her ass is nice and pink, I stop. My mother whines in her need at the pause. I reach for the wooden paddle on the end table.

The first swat from the hard, wooden paddle must come as a shock. Mom’s head jerks up, but she makes no sound. A red circle is left behind on her pinkened ass.

I smile as I start to truly spank her. Mom sobs and moans as the unforgiving paddle takes its toll. Her ass slowly turns red. No doubt throbbing with pain.

I grab her dark red hair with my free hand and yank her head back. “Thank me for teaching you obedience.” I order.

Mom gasps, “Thank you! Thank you sir, for teaching this whore her proper place.”

I flip the paddle around. Releasing her hair, I reach across her ass and spread her wet pussylips apart. She wails in pleasure as I begin to shove the smooth wooden handle into her cunt.

Mom shivers and gasps as her orgasm takes her. Before the handle is even all the way in.

I fuck my mother with the wooden paddle until her orgasm begins to settle down. Then I pull it fully out and set it on the table. The handle glistening with her juices.

I shove my mother to the floor. Standing, I take off my pants. My hard cock springing eagerly out. Then I lay down on her.

With mom on her stomach, I enter her from behind. She gasps as my dick plows deep inside her quivering pussy. I push her face down as I thrust. She moans, her cheek rubbing against the carpet.

As I fuck her, I savor my dominance over the woman who gave me life. Growling in my victory, my ownership. The ultimate reversal of our roles.

When I cum deep inside her it’s like the culmination of all our loving moments. Compressed into one lewd act.

Later, after we shower, we lay in bed together. Naked. I rest on my back while she gently teases my limp dick. Kissing the tip, and tickling the base.

“I don’t think blackmailing Maria with nude pictures is going to work.” I announce.

“Oh?” Mom looks up at me.

“Ultimately, why would she care? It’d be embarrassing to pass them around, but she’s an adult. She wouldn’t lose her job over them.” I answer.

“What will you do?” Mom asks. She leans in and sucks one of my balls in her mouth. Gently sucking it and, caressing it with her tongue.

“Her daughter though...” Mom moans at the dirty thought. Still sucking my balls. “She’s still in high school. Nudes could ruin her life.” I continue. “We just have to get them.”

Mom studied the neighbors’ routine for a few days. I searched some darker sites on the internet and ordered some spy cameras.

The morning after they arrived I had mom watch their house to see when they both left in the morning. Then around nine I simply hop the fence in the back yard and try their back door.

Unlocked, sure enough.

I step into my neighbor’s kitchen. Feeling excited, and tense...

And naughty.

I am somewhere I shouldn’t be. Trespassing into someone else’s privacy. It feels titillating.

I pull off my jeans and underwear, leaving them by the backdoor. Something about walking around in just a shirt and shoes, my dick hanging free, gets me hard.

A quick survey of the ground floor shows that their bedroom’s are upstairs. Grinning, that’s where I head.

I find the guest bedroom at the top of the stairs. Where I had taken the nude yoga photos of Maria a few days ago.

Further down the hall is the daughter’s room. The decor is cute and girly. Frills on the pillows and a few stuffed animals. Posters of some boy band or another. I take the mini cameras and hide them around the room. Places where they won’t be noticed, but should still get a good view of anything interesting.

Then I search through her dresser. Taking care not to make things messy.

She didn’t have anything exciting in the underwater department. I pulled out a satiny training bra and carried it to her bed.

I pulled her biggest teddybear to the edge of the bed and gripped my hard dick against it using the teen’s bra.

I feel especially naughty as I thrust between the soft toy and satin bra. Violating the girl’s hidden treasures.

I enjoy a long moment of stuffed animal fucking, but I don’t finish. I quickly put her things away and head out into the hall.

I stop at the upstairs bathroom and place two more cameras focused on the shower. Then I hurry to the master bedroom down the hall. My hard dick bouncing back and forth.

Maria’s bedroom is classy. Dark wood dresser and writing desk. Walk in closet to a master bath. Canopy bed with a jade cover. Even a bookshelf along one wall.

I have three cameras left. One goes in her bathroom and the other two i place to take in as much of the bedroom as I can get.

Then I search through her dresser. Excited at the prospect of going through another woman’s negligee.

Maria’s lingerie is definitely more exciting than my mother’s. Before our shopping trip anyway. Nothing too extreme, but a decent amount of silk and lace.

I grin when I find an eight inch plastic vibrator at the bottom. The batteries seem charged.

I pull out a silk nighty and step to the bed with the vibrator. Covering the little dildo with the negligee I turn it on and lay back.

I sigh as I rub the vibrating toy up and down the length of my dick. Getting closer and closer to an orgasm.

With a groan I pull the toy away. I’ll save this load of spunk for my mother. I replace Maria’s things and head to the back door. Quickly pulling on my clothes, I slip out the back.

The cameras work like a charm. Sending signals back to my laptop next door, I have clear views to the neighbors’ most private areas.

All we have to do was wait.

I leave four tiny screens on the left of the monitor as I edit pictures of mom for our porn site. I took them yesterday. Mom pretending to wake up in bed. She goes from nude, to getting dressed for the camera.

Right now she sits next to me on the couch, obviously excited. Wearing a blue lace crop top, sheer with a flower pattern to cover her nipples. She also has on tiny, pink, string bikini panties. With little blue bows at the hips.

Mom snuggles against me. Her hand in my shorts, she slowly caressed my dick. Keeping me semi-erect.

The daughter is the first to come home after school. I grin as she goes straight to her room. Pulling off her T-shirt as she steps in. Thinking she is alone and unobserved.

The teen is super cute. She has a pretty face with a button nose. A little skinny compared to her mother, with the same darker Latin skin. Her tits are noticeably starting to bud, straining at her training bra.

Mom squeezes my hard cock as we watch the teen pull her jeans off. She has a cute little round ass, covered in green cotton panties.

She leaves her bedroom and enters the upstairs bathroom. My dick throbbing as the teen pulls off her bra, little tits on display for my cameras. Her panties soon follow as she starts the shower. Her pubic hair is either very wispy, or non-existent.

Mom strokes me as we watch the teen shower. She isn’t clear through the smoky glass, but we enjoy watching her outline as she lathers up and washes.

When she steps out she dries off with a fluffy white towel. Running it all over her wet, lithe body. Then back to her bedroom.

She sits naked at her computer. An odd way to do homework. Her dark, wet hair plastered to her head and back. She wears it down to just past her shoulders, much like her beautiful mother.

“Uh oh! Naughty.” Mom moans happily.

We watch the girl reach between her dark thighs. Obviously touching herself. Her other hand moving to her small breasts.

Soon she rears her head back, obviously having an orgasm. The cameras have no sound though. Her cries of pleasure go unheard.

Mom pulls my dick out of my shorts and bobs up and down in my lap. Expertly sucking my hard cock. I can’t help imagining her mouth is the teens tight pussy as I watch the girl pull on shorts and a tight T-shirt.

“She’s home! She’s home!” Mom calls excitedly. I hurry downstairs. Back to the couch. “I just saw her pull in.”

She snuggles up to me again as we wait for any action on our cameras.

I reach under moms lace top as minutes pass. I squeeze and rub her full tits. She happily coos at the attention.

We wait nearly an hour before Maria heads into her bedroom. The voluptuous milf strips straight away. She unbuttons her dark blouse revealing the big, red, lace bra underneath. Her massive tits barely contained. Then her sharp, business skirt hits the floor revealing matching panties.

“Nice.” I murmur as Maria unhooks and slips off her bra. Her big tits still only have a bit of sag in them. Mom whimpers as I pinch her nipples hard. First the right then the left.

Maria stands and examines herself in front of her dresser mirror. She lifts her big tits and squeezes then together. Then she runs her hands down her sides. Taking her panties off as she goes. Momentarily brushing her small thatch of pubic hair.

We watch as she moves into her master bathroom. She steps into the shower. We have a much better view through the clear glass of her stall, than we did with the daughter.

Afterward she puts on a long cotton nightgown that hugs her curves nicely and heads downstairs.

“Show’s over.” I declare. Mom gives me a disappointed pout. To which I just shrug. “Upstairs to fuck?”

Mom nods happily and hurries to the bedroom.

Smiling I follow after.

Things move quick after that. We record our neighbors for a few days. Then I sneak back in and recover the cameras.

I find Maria on Facebook and set up a dummy account to contact her.

I send her a few pictures of herself, naked in her bedroom. Then wait for a response.

I grin when I wake up Thursday morning with a message in my inbox.

‘WHO ARE YOU!! WHERE DID YOU GET THESE!!’

I type back, ‘CALM DOWN, I HAVE PLENTY MORE. UNDERSTAND, YOU ARE GOING TO DO AS I SAY.’ I add a couple more pictures.

She responds before noon. ‘I WILL GO TO POLICE.’

‘NO YOU WON’T. NUDES MUGHT NOT RUIN YOUR LIFE, BUT WHAT ABOUT YOUR DAUGHTER?’ I add a dozen shots of the cute teen. Naked around her bedroom. The last a really good one of the girl, head back mid-orgasm before her computer.

‘WHAT DO YOU WANT’ comes fairly quick.

‘YOU ARE GOING TO BE MY FUCK TOY. GO INTO THE BATHROOM AT WORK AND TAKE YOUR BRA OFF. SEND ME PICS OF YOUR TITS. LEAVE IT OFF WHEN YOU RETURN TO YOUR DESK.’ I grin at the order.

Minutes pass. Then a message. Two photos of Maria. She stands in a bathroom taking a selfie. She looks unhappy, but her blouse is open and her big tits are out.

‘WHAT WILL YOU DO TO PROTECT YOUR DAUGHTER?’ I send.

‘ANYTHING’

I order her to go home and slip into some sexy lingerie. She is to wait for me in her bedroom.

I watch her house with excitement as she pulls up and rushes inside looking worried.

I give her nearly a half hour. Letting her wait and worry. Then I head over. Letting myself in the back. Slowly making my way upstairs.

Her bedroom door is shut at the end of the hall. I hesitate before touching the knob. Then turn It and push the door open.

Of course I have already seen her naked, but Maria looks even more beautiful in person. She lays on her side across the bed. Dressed in a long cream nightgown. The top made of sheer lace with patterns of clouds that don’t quite cover her big tits. The skirt of her gown looks shimmery, silky.

“Is ... is this good?” She asks in a worried, accented voice.

I nod. “You look lovely. Come here.”

She stands and crosses to me. She is a few inches shorter. Probably five seven. I pull her into an embrace. Feeling her tremble in my arms.

“You’re the neighbor boy.” She nearly whispers as my hands drift down to squeeze her big round ass. No panties under her gown.

“That’s right. But you will call me master. Or sir.”

She nods, sadly. “Yes, sir.”

“You will be at my beck and call. My eager sex slave. You will only wear erotic lingerie under your clothes from now on.” My hands glide over her voluptuous body. Not as plump as mom, but bigger than Sophia. “You may still wear your normal clothing on top. I don’t intend to change your life.” Yet, I think to myself.

The Latin woman shivers as my hands slide over her big breasts. Gently squeezing the wonderful orbs. “Magnificent.” I grin at her.

“Get on your knees and pull out my cock.” I order.

With a frown she does as told. Jerking back when my hard dick springs out. “Give it a good suck, whore.” I emphasize the degrading name.

She looks up, the humiliation clear on her face. “Now.” I say sharply.

Maria leans in and takes about half of my penis in her mouth. Sucking and caressing it with her tongue.

“A good whore moans to show her pleasure at serving her master.” I advise.

Obediently She begins to moan as she sucks my dick. I run my hands through her long, dark brown hair.

“Up! Over to the bed. Get naked.” I order.

Maria stands and pulls her nightgown off. She looks frightened and vulnerable standing nude in front to me. Then she moves to her bed.

I push her onto her back and spread her legs. Maria clasps her hands together over her big tits. Like a nervous, defensive gesture.

She whimpers quietly when I run my hand through her trimmed pubic hair. “Cute, but you will shave this bare. I like my pussy bald.” She nods nervously.

I climb on top and she gasps as I guide my dick into her milf pussy. Already wet. Perhaps she isn’t as unwilling as she seems.

No one could be as wonderful as my own mother, but I shiver with pleasure as I ride the beautiful milf. Gently at first. Caressing her big tits. I lean in for a light kiss. On the second one she kisses back.

Then I slap her. Not as hard as I have mom on occasion, but firmly. We will build to the rougher stuff over the next couple weeks.

Maria whimpers at the abuse. I grab her wrists with one hand as she brings her hands up instinctively. I also start thrusting harder.

I grab one of her tits with my free hand. Squeezing hard. Groping and mauling her jiggling breasts.

She arches her back underneath me, groaning through an orgasm as I fuck her hard. “That’s right, whore. You enjoy being abused.” I slap her other cheek with my free hand. Then both her giant tits.

I can see the humiliation on her face as she starts to come down from her pleasurable high. Mistaking her body’s natural response to sex for a desire to be abused.

I grin as I cum inside her without warning. Her eyes go wide as she feels my dick twitch and shoot.

I lay on her for some moments after I finish. My cock softening inside her sloppy cunt. I suckle her hard nipples. Giving them the occasional soft bite.

I feel her shiver underneath me each time.

Finally I stand up. “That was great.” I tell her. “We will do it again real soon. I have so many perverted things to teach you.” I pull on my clothes and head to the door.

Maria lies there. Spent and used. A beautiful woman covered in sweat and humiliation.

I grin as she trembles. Excited at my promise, or an after shock of her orgasm?

Mom and I pull in at the rundown strip mall. Just in front of the store that just said Bud’s. With the covered windows for privacy.

We step into the lewd sex shop. Walls and counters covered in sex toys of all types. An area in the corner set aside for large floor models of bondage devices. Usable by customers, as mom well knows.

The cute blonde Tammy grins and skips over. “Mom said you would be coming in, Brian.” She says excitedly, taking my arm. “I dressed up. Just for you.” She claims.

Tammy looks very fuckable in a dark grey babydoll negligee. Lace covers her large perky tits, the sheer cloth is cut in a way that exposes her crotch like a curtain. Showing off the tiny, black silk panties she wears.

Her mother stands behind the counter smiling at us as the girl shows me some new toys they’ve got in. “Maybe you can use these on me later.” She suggests in a tantalizing voice. As she holds up some anal-beads shaped like little hearts.

“That’s enough, girl.” Cathy says as she moves her bulk out from behind the counter. “Help his whore pick out what she needs.”

Tammy gives her mom a pout, but obediently takes my mother over to a bench and pulls out a laptop. We are ordering a custom collar for her. A necessity, if I am going to take more slaves.

“Is there anything else I can help you with.” Cathy asks stopping close to me.

She has a cute face and a big fat body. A giant pair of tits, and an even bigger ass. Today she wears pink lace shorts, and a matching crop top. Sheer, with nothing underneath.

“Bud not in today?” I ask, boldly reaching out and squeezing her flabby ass.

She frowns. For a moment her usually happy face turns dark with worry. “He’s been sick.”

“Oh? Well I hope he gets better soon.” I offer.

She nods and gives me a little smile. “Me too.” Then her cheery look comes back. “Anything you would like me to ‘take out’ for you to try?” She asks.

“Perhaps you can show me how that sex swing works.” I slide a hand under her top and grope one of her big tits.

She leads me to the exhibition corner. Tammy gives us a look that says she wishes she could switch places with her fat mother.

Cathy strips and I help her into the swing. Supports holding her bulk off the ground as I attach straps around her knees. Lifting and spreading her thick thighs.

I pull off my clothes as I gaze upon the fat woman. Spread and suspended for my pleasure.

I kneed at her thigh as I shove my dick into her ready cunt. The big woman moans deeply as I slide balls deep into her.

I reach up and squeeze her giant tits together. Her fat body jiggles and wobbles all over as I thrust.

Cathy’s moans become more insistent as I reach down and rub her clit. My other hand pinching and pulling her nipples.

She gasps loudly as she cums. Her pussy throbbing and squeezing my cock. With a shiver I explode into her. Filling her with my hot jizz.

When I pull out I give her cheek a light slap. “I’ll just leave you here to rest.” The fat woman smiles at me as small orgasmic tremors still shiver through her body.

I turn to find her daughter kneeling behind me. Looking up at me with doe eyes. “Let me clean you up.” The young blonde leans in and slurps up

My softening cock. Swallowing the fuck mess her mother and I created.

Then she leads me to my mother at the counter to pay. Mom grins at me and shows me what she chose. The collar is dark leather. Worn like an old dog’s collar. The front will have ‘whore mother’ engraved and the back will have her name. Both will have gold lettering. I decided the other girls will all have silver, when we get them their own collars.

Tammy waves a happy goodbye as we leave. Her fat mother still hung and quivering on the swing.

‘COME OVER AFTER YOUR DAUGHTER GOES TO BED’ I type. An order for my new slave. Time for Maria’s next lesson.

Just after eleven there is a timid knock on the front door. I grin as I answer it. Maria looking beautiful and vulnerable on my front porch. She wears a lavender blouse with the top three buttons undone. Giving a generous view of her olive cleavage. She also has on a short navy skirt. Pleated and cute. With white, thigh high stockings.

“Come in.” I gesture into the living room. Nervously she steps past me. As if worried that I will jump on her at any moment.

Of course, that is why she’s here.

I lead the beautiful mother down into our basement. She noticeably gets more nervous as we step off the wooden stairs onto the concrete floor into the large unfinished space. Dark corners, pipes, and cobwebs seem to surround us.

“W ... what are we doing here?” She asks nervously.

“Your next lesson.” I answer. Leading her to a prepared corner.

She gasps as I push her back up against the rough wall. I push my body against hers and forcibly kiss her on the lips. After a moment she puts her arms around my neck and kisses back.

When I break our kiss I inform her, “There will be many lessons on your road to being my slave. Tonight will be about bondage and pain.”

I eagerly unbutton her blouse. Revealing more and more of her beautiful breasts. Now covered only in a black lace bra as she lets her shirt drop.

Then I tug her skirt off. Revealing marching panties. She looks lovely in her white stockings and black underwear.

“Lose the bra.” I order. “You can keep your panties for now. Not that they are any real protection from me.” To make my point I reach out and grab her pussy through the lace. Making her jump.

She reaches back to unhook her bra. Thrusting her impressive chest out towards me. Then the black lace falls, her big tits tumbling free. “Wonderful.” I smile at the mature woman.

I had attached a pair of leather shackles to a ceiling been in the corner and a small table with sex toys on it. Maria trembles as I shackle her wrists above her head. I had rigged a little pulley so I can move the shackles up and down. For now I just raise them high enough to stretch her out. She shouldn’t be too uncomfortable.

I take a moment to admire my handiwork. A beautiful Latin milf. Stripped to her stockings and panties. Arms bound above her head in a creepy basement corner. Her big tits look magnificent with her arms up like that.

I pull out my camera and take a dozen pics. Her frown only adding to the erotic photos. “You need to start wearing high heels more.” I order, as I look disapprovingly at her pumps.

I set the camera aside and strip down to a pair of black silk boxers. Normally I wear boxer-briefs, but for sex I like silk boxers. I like them for the aesthetics, the way they feel, and convenience in fucking.

I press my body against the helpless beauty, and suck on her nipples. Maria starts to quietly moan at the sexual attention. I reach down and gently squeeze her ass with one hand.

Then I move to grab something from the table. “Can’t have you getting too loud.” I announce. I fit a black rubber ball gag in her mouth. “There, you still look quite lovely.” I assure her. “In a perverted way.” I give her a wink.

I pull a pair of wooden clothespins from the table. I gently circle her already hardened left nipple with a fingertip. I move a clothespin close to her face and let it snap shut a few times. Taunting her while I tease the nipple.

Maria whimpers into her gag as I let the wooden pin clamp shut on her nipple. Cruelly and painfully biting down on her sensitive flesh.

Then I tweak the other nipple. She moans, knowing what’s coming. Whimpering again as her right nipple is pinched between the wood.

“Great! That’s great.” I quickly take a few more pictures. Letting the woman hang and get accustomed to the pain.

I turn my lovely slave to face the corner and yank her panties down. then I reach for a wooden paddle. I rub it against her big round ass for a moment.

Maria groans loudly into the gag as I forcefully smack her rear with the wood. Not starting gently, I vigorously punish her ass.

Her derrière quickly turns red as she moans and begs unintelligibly. The paddle makes a staccato sound as I swing again and again. Echoing through the basement.

I relent only when her rear begins to turn an angry shade of purple. I drop my boxers and pull an ice cube from a bowel on the table.

I nestle my hard cock between her asscheeks. My body pressing against hers as I reach around her with the ice. She moans when I rub it against the bottom of one tit. Then the other.

Then I reach down and caress her soft pussy with the ice. Running it up and down her pussylips. Tapping it against her sensitive clit. Maria shivers and moans, helpless in my arms.

“Will you be my good girl?” I ask sweetly. My lips nearly brushing her ear.

The Latin woman nods.

“I’m going to take off your gag now. I want you to beg me to fuck you.” I order. Taking the rubber from her mouth.

“Please sir, fuck me. Use my body for your pleasure.” She begs in that cute accent of hers.

We both groan our pleasure as I plunge my dick into her from behind.

I rub the melting ice against her tummy as I thrust. My other hand reaches up and tweaks the pins on her nipples. When I yank one of the clothespins off she moans through an orgasm. Her body shaking in the shackles that keep her bound.

I flick the other one off as she starts to settle down. Drawing a moan from the beautiful mother. Then I grunt and clench my eyes as I cum. Shooting my jizz in the helpless slave.

I step back and catch my breath. Then I help her down. Cum drizzling down her inner thigh. “Put your clothes on.” I order.

Maria tiredly grabs for her clothes, only to find I’m holding her underwear. “You can put these on at home.” I grin.

She puts her blouse and skirt on. Without bra or panties. Her big tits bounce around in her shirt as we head back upstairs.

I pull her in for another kiss before I send her out the door. She doesn’t hesitate to kiss back this time.

I lounge on the couch. My jeans are unzipped and I slowly stroke my hard cock in my underwear.

Mom is out at the store. I’m flipping through the erotic photos I’ve taken of Maria. She looks amazingly hot, bound in the cellar. Just the thought of tying her up again nearly makes me cum.

Unfortunately mom won’t be back for a couple hours and Maria works even later on Wednesdays.

Then I hear the school bus pull up next door.

I move to the window, my hard cock still in my hand.

Maria’s cute daughter hops off and skips her way into her house.

I grin with a nasty thought and put my dick away. Then I load some pics from my computer onto my phone and head next door.

“H ... hello?” The cute teen answers after I knock.

“Hi, I’m Brian. From next door?” I hold out my hand.

“Oh, yeah. I’ve seen you around.” She lightly shakes. Just barely gripping my fingers. “I’m Emily.”

The teen is cute, with an adorable face. Just barely five feet and slim. Her skin isn’t quite as dark as her mother’s, but her hair is. Long and straight, past her shoulders.

She doesn’t have noticeable breasts. Though I can see the outline of her training bra through her shirt. Her ass looks small and cute through her tight jeans.

“Can I come in? I have been doing some work for your mother and need to leave something before she gets home.” Yeah, my cum in her daughter.

“Oh ... I, ok.” She ushers me into the front room. “Mom didn’t mention...”

“No. She wouldn’t have.” I interrupt. “You see, I’m blackmailing your mother for sex.” The teen gasps in shock as I step menacingly close.

“Why? Why would she...” The girl stammers.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.