My BFF and I Help Mom

by OldBillyBob

Copyright© 2020 by OldBillyBob

Erotica Sex Story: Kelsey and her BFF, Chelsea, are asked to help when Mom can't get her boyfriend off.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   .

My name is Kelsey and my mom is a slut. I’ll go ahead and say that right at the front. It’s why Daddy divorced her when I was twelve. He just couldn’t take her cheating any longer. The funny thing is that it wasn’t a nasty divorce. They sat me down and explained it to me when Daddy decided to move out. They didn’t fight over custody of me, either. They asked me who I wanted to live with and I decided that I needed to be with Mom, at least in the short term. I’d just had my first period a few weeks before that and all those changes that puberty causes were starting, too: the boobies and all that hair starting to pop out everywhere on my body. I told them wouldn’t be comfortable talking with Daddy about ‘girl stuff’ but might want to live with Daddy once that settled down. They worked out all the details about how to split up the property and child support and things like that and the divorce was final right before my thirteenth birthday.

Life went on, and about the only differences were that I spent every other weekend with Daddy and Mom occasionally had a man spend the night with her. Most of the time she brought them in after I’d gone to bed and they’d be gone before I woke up the next morning, so I really only knew she’d brought a guy home because I could hear Mom moaning while her bed creaked over and over. Since I never knew when she’d bring a guy home, I started locking my bedroom door just in case any of them got ideas. I’d met a few of the guys who hadn’t left early enough in the morning and I could feel them looking at me with too much appreciation in their eyes, if you know what I mean. To their credit, none of them ever tried anything.

Before you start thinking I’m a poor little waif living in a trailer with her bar-hopping, bleached-blonde, two-pack-a-day welfare mom, I should tell you we live in a nice house in a good part of town, Mom’s a natural brunette and has an executive-level job with one of the local branches of a Fortune 500 company. She’s not bringing redneck druggies home from the honky-tonks, either. A few of the guys I met were even wearing suits. That doesn’t make Mom any less of a slut.

So, anyway, we lived like that for a couple of years and, even with the occasional nocturnal visitors, I’d say we had a good life. I started ninth grade at the high school a couple months after my fourteenth birthday, still a virgin but very interested in boys. Maybe that’s genetic? Mom had the doctor put me on the pill as part of her birthday present to me, probably because she thought I might be like she is, so I didn’t have to worry about getting knocked up if I did find the boy I wanted to take my cherry.

I did find him, or he found me, whichever. Ninth grade girls may as well have billboards over their heads flashing ‘fresh meat’ with an arrow point at us. I got noticed without it, since I’m five-foot-six and 110 pounds with blue eyes and dark brown hair that hangs down my round little butt. I met every jock, and pretty much every other guy with enough self-confidence to approach me, by the end of the first week of school. I picked a senior from the baseball team. Jeff was, to me, the best-looking guy at school, plus he was really nice to me. Part of that was that he looked into my eyes almost as much as he looked at my C-cup chest, which was more than the rest of the boys did. We had our first date on Friday night at the end of the second week of school, and more dates every weekend after that for a while. It was the middle of October when he finally broke my cherry. He broke up with me a few weeks later. I moped about it for a few days, but Mom kept telling me to get over it.

“Boys just want to get laid,” she explained. “So do most men, actually. Why can’t us ladies be the same way?”

So, I became a bit of a slut, myself, but this story isn’t really about that. I just wanted to give you a bit of background. The story I really wanted to tell you happened one Saturday night in February when my BFF, Chelsea, was spending the night. Yeah, I know. Kelsey and Chelsea. We tell people we’re twins, even though I’m the tall brunette with ample boobage and she’s the tiny little flat-chested redhead. She’s as much of a slut as I am, and she’s also got a really tasty pussy. That’s the best reason for a sleepover with your BFF, after all. Well, that and gossip.

Anyway, that night we were in my room, sitting around with just long t-shirts on, comparing notes on which boys were actually worth doing. Of the eight or so I’d had since Jeff took my cherry back in October and the ten she’d had since her cousin took hers at a family reunion last summer, the only one she’d recommend was her cousin that lives a thousand miles away. We’ll just have to keep sampling.

I heard Mom come into the house about ten and I could hear her and a man talking as they went by on the way to her bedroom. It wasn’t long before the squeaking and moaning started. Chelsea’s heard it before. In fact, she thinks it’s pretty hot, so we’re laying there rubbing each other’s pussies while we listen to Mom get it on with this guy. He must’ve been pretty good because it seemed to go on forever. When it finally stopped and we heard the shower start up, Chelsea and I were about to sixty-nine so we could get off one more time (or three!) and get some sleep. Before we could, though, Mom knocked on my door.

“Kelsey, honey?” she said. “I need to ask a favor. Can I come in and talk?”

I got up and let her in.

“Oh, hi Chelsea,” Mom said, surprised that we were having a sleepover. “This may be even better. I didn’t have any idea what she meant by that.

“What’s up, Mom?” I asked. She never came and talked to me if there was a guy in the house.

“This is going to sound weird,” she mumbled, “but Jerry’s taken a couple of Viagra and his hard-on won’t go down. I’ve sucked him ‘til my jaw aches and he fucked me until we discovered my period had started, and then he plowed my asshole until I’m raw. I don’t want to send him home with blue balls but I just can’t do any more for him. Do you want to try? Either of you? Maybe both? He’d love that.”

Chelsea and I looked at each other. “Whatcha think, Chels?” I asked. “I’ve met Jerry and he’s a nice guy.”

“He really is a great guy,” Mom nodded, “and a great fuck.”

“I’m in,” Chelsea shrugged. “If it’s too weird I’ll just leave the room, OK?”

“I guess,” I answered. “Where will you be, Mom?”

“I’d like to watch, if you’ll let me,” Mom smiled.

“Now that’s weird,” I giggled. “OK, but no pictures or video. Chels and I are only fourteen and we don’t want you going to jail for kiddy porn.”

“Jenna?” Jerry called out from Mom’s bedroom. “Where’d you go?”

“Be right there, hun,” Mom called out. Turning to us, she asked, “are you girls ready?”

Chelsea stripped off her t-shirt, leaving her totally naked. “Ready,” she giggled.

I stripped off my sleep shirt, too, and Mom led us the short walk down the hall to her bedroom where Jerry was lying on his back in the middle of Mom’s bed with the biggest hard cock I’ve seen in my life. Same for Chelsea, I’d bet, since she gasped just as loud as I did. Jerry gasped right then, too, seeing two naked high school cuties walking into the room. He shot a puzzled look at Mom.

“I had to recruit some help,” Mom explained. “My jaw aches, my pussy’s out of order and my ass is too raw to do anything more. The girls agreed to help you cum so you don’t end up with blue balls.”

Jerry didn’t look so sure, at least his facial expression showed some indecision. His cock, though, jerked a little and a big drop of his clear pre-cum bubbled out of his piss slit. Chelsea and I stared at it, amazed that a guy could be packing that much meat. It seemed like it was as big as Chelsea’s forearm, or mine for that matter.

Chels pushed me toward the bed. “He’s your mom’s boyfriend,” she said. “You go first.”

“He’s not your mom’s boyfriend,” I shot back. “Maybe you should go first.”

“Wuss,” she laughed as she climbed up on the other side of Jerry. “OK. Let’s do it together. One. Two, Three!”

On three, Chelsea and I put our lips at the base of his monster cock and started licking and sucking our way toward the head. I got there first, opening my mouth and taking the big purplish head of it in my mouth. I really had to open up wide to get my mouth around it and could only take a couple of inches when I tried to suck on him. Compare that to a couple of the boys at school that I could deep throat.

Just because I couldn’t get it that far into my mouth, I wasn’t going to stop sucking. For one thing, he had the tastiest pre-cum I’ve ever eaten. Add in that Chelsea was helping me suck on this beautiful dick and you have one very horny Kelsey, determined to get, and give, as much enjoyment as I could manage.

Chels had to pull me off him by my hair so she could have a turn. She has a smaller mouth than me, so she didn’t get a lot of Jerry’s cock in her mouth, but she knew what she was doing. Jerry started to moan and squirm while she was sucking him. I think part of it was that she was looking at him with her big green eyes while she sucked. Another part of it may be that she looks like she’s about ten because she’s so tiny and flat-chested.

Jerry seemed to be really enjoying having two fourteen-year-olds double-teaming his dick. I was enjoying it, for sure, and Chelsea was moaning around a big mouthful of man-meat, so I knew she was enjoying it. I glanced over to where Mom was in the bedside chair, rubbing her pussy like she was watching a porno. I guess she was, in a way.

Chelsea and I took turns on Jerry’s cock, one of us sucking the head while the other licked up and down his shaft or sucked his balls. He was moaning and wiggling around on the bed, so we knew he was really enjoying it, but we couldn’t get him to cum. He’d already lasted longer than any boy I’ve ever been with and wasn’t any closer to blowing his load than he’d been when Chels and I came in the room. No wonder Mom keeps bringing him home.

“Sucking him just won’t do it,” I whispered to Chelsea. “We’ll have to fuck him.”

Pulling her mouth off his cock, she turned to me and said, “You first, girlie.”

I nodded, feeling more nervous than I was for my first time. With Jeff, it wasn’t too scary. He had an average-sized dick and I’d already dealt with my hymen. I was terrified with Jerry. I just knew he was going to tear my little pussy in half, literally, but I didn’t want to miss out on this chance to fuck a guy with a really big dick.

“Do you want to fuck me, Jerry?” I asked him in a little girl voice while batting my big brown eyes. “You’ll have to be gentle, though. I don’t know if you’ll fit inside my little pussy.” I wasn’t lying. I really didn’t know if he could get that monster in me. I did know that he’d have to go slow or risk killing me.

“I’d be honored,” Jerry said with a smile. “You and your friend are so beautiful and sexy that I can’t resist. I promise not to hurt you.”

He rolled to the side and had me stretch out on my back in the warm spot he vacated on the mattress. Chelsea moved up to lay beside me, kissing me to distract me from my nerves. Jerry gently spread my thighs apart and moved between them. He surprised me by not moving to fuck me right away. He stretched out on his stomach and planted a soft kiss right on my clit. After that, he started licking. OMG was he good at it. I thought Chelsea was good, but Jerry could give her lessons on how to eat pussy. He had me cumming in no time and the orgasms kept hitting me like waves crashing on the beach until I finally pushed his head away from my coochie and begged him to stop.

He grinned at me and got up on his knees between my thighs. “Come and get my cock wet for your girlfriend,” he said to Chelsea. “I’ll need all the help I can get when I try to get this thing in her pussy.”

Chelsea hopped right up and started slurping on his dick, leaving as much spit on it as she could. When she got it wet enough, Jerry nudged her aside and took that monster in his hand, aiming it right at my tight little hole. I held my breath, bracing for pain. Jerry was gentle, though, slowly easing himself into me and letting me get used to being so stuffed with cock. Chels had moved down where she could watch it go in, her curly red hair tickled my tummy as she did the play-by-play.

“Damn, Kels!” she squealed after several long minutes had passed. “He’s all the way in you!”

“In parts of me nobody else has ever been,” I grunted. “God, he’s big.”

“You’re so damn tight,” Jerry grunted as he started to work that monster dick in and out.

Chelsea moved up and started sucking on my boobs while Jerry fucked me. Having her chewing on my nips made me wetter, which was a good thing. Another good thing was that she slid a hand down between me and Jerry and started rubbing my clitty. That made me cum. Hard. I came so many times I lost count.

Jerry kept on fucking me and I kept cumming I was limp. When I wasn’t reacting any more to his dick pounding into me, he pulled out. He still hadn’t cum. No guy has ever fucked me that long before, not even with two or three hard-ons, and this first one of Jerry’s was still hard. He asked Chelsea if she wanted what he’d given me. She didn’t answer with words, she just plopped down on the bed next to me and spread her legs as wide as she could.

He was gentle with her at first, just like he’d been with me, taking it slow and letting her get used to having that much dick in her little teen pussy. I knew how tight she was. Two of my fingers is about all she can usually take when we’re playing but Jerry got all of his gigantic cock inside her. I had started to recover a little by then, so while Jerry started moving in and out of her, I propped up on one elbow and started sucking on her little boobies while I reached down and started rubbing her clitty. It wasn’t long before Chels started to cum over and over again like I’d done while Jerry was doing me.

While I was sucking Chelsea’s nipples, I opened my eyes and caught sight of Mom in the chair by the bed. I giggled ‘cuz of the string hanging out of her while she rubbed her clit and watched Jerry fucking my friend. I thought she told me that Jerry had wrecked her pussy but there she was, rubbing herself like crazy. I couldn’t blame her, though. It had to be hot watching her lover fuck two fourteen-year-old girls. Watching her daughter suck titty and play with the other girl’s pussy had to be a hot view, too.

It was hot just to listen to Jerry fucking Chelsea. She squealed every time his cock bottomed out in her puss, and she wailed like a siren every time she came, which was a lot. Jerry was pounding her non-stop and she kept squealing and screaming until she finally passed out. Jerry stopped fucking her when she went limp on him. When he pulled his cock out of her, he was just as hard as when we’d walked into the room. Damn. He’d fucked Chels into a coma and he still hadn’t cum! He was looking like he was desperate to come, too.

I reached up and took his sticky prong in my hand. My fingers couldn’t even close around it. I took him in my mouth again. I could taste the familiar flavor of Chelsea’s pussy on him and started trying to lick it all off him. He said that, while it felt nice, he didn’t think it was going to get him off, so he asked if he could have my ass. I wasn’t sure about that. I hadn’t let any of the boys fuck me there yet, even though some of them had been begging me for it. I knew Chelsea hadn’t either. The only things we’d ever had up the butt were each other’s fingers, and that was only one finger at a time, nothing big like Jerry’s prong had ever gone up our poopers. Mom said, “Go ahead, Kelsey. Jerry knows what he’s doing and he’ll be real gentle, and he’ll stop if you tell him to.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.