Callie's 1st Day - Cover

Callie's 1st Day

Copyright© 2017 by Dexter Xavier

Chapter 7

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A college girl gets more than expected at her new waitress job; her services are on the menu, and she just can't stop herself from filling every order.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   TransGender   School   Workplace   Sharing   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex   Prostitution  

1

Callie yawned as she stepped into Essex Cafe. Morning shifts were the worst; the sun was barely starting to peek over the horizon. And even as early as she was, she wasn’t the first person in. “Morning, you two.” She walked past—

But then it clicked. She wasn’t even the second person in the cafe. She turned back to look.

Sarah laughed and beckoned her over to the counter. “Callie! Come meet the new girl. This is Amie.”

“Hi!” Amie gave her far too chipper a wave for before six in the morning. She was a tiny thing, shorter and skinnier than Karen, dressed in a polo shirt, apron, and knee-length skirt; but she was a classic cutie. Lush, golden curls, springy as they tumbled a little past her shoulders; baby blue eyes, bright despite the hour; glossy, cherry lips pulled back in a wide, infectious smile. “I’ll be taking some of the load off your shoulders at lunchtimes, but Sarah said to come early for orientation today.”

Callie couldn’t remember a time she’d had a load on her shoulders, but she’d still appreciate the help. “Welcome to Essex, Amie. Though if you’re this bright and bubbly at a time like this, I wonder if we should just put you on the mornings.”

Amie giggled, her voice soft and girlish. “I think you just need coffee.” She smiled at Sarah. “Shall I?”

Sarah grinned. “Go right ahead. Show her what you can do.”

Amie’s hands moved in a blur, working the coffee machine without her even looking at it. “I worked part time at my dad’s cafe all through high school. I’m used to it. But I’ve never done a lunch shift before! There’ll be a lot of new experiences here!” She sounded excited about that. As she finished speaking, she slid the finished cup across to Callie. “Order up! Here you go!”

Callie took a sip and the clouds leapt from her mind. Perfect coffee, just hot enough and utterly smooth. “Whoa.”

Amie beamed so widely, it scrunched her eyes shut.

Such a sweet girl. So cute. And she was about to get fucked by an unending queue of strangers. Callie’s heart twisted. “I need to get changed. Sarah, come with?”

“Yeah, sure.” The green-haired woman waved to Amie. “Hold the fort, we’ll be back soon.”

A moment later, they were both in the employees-only room. Callie did strip off her t-shirt, but she talked at the same time. “Dude. Is that girl even old enough to be here?”

“Yes.” Sarah sighed, her foot tapping with antsy energy. “I didn’t believe it at first either. I almost sent her away yesterday, but she had plenty of ID. Birth certificate, driver’s license ... too much to fake just for a part-time job.”

Callie shucked her bra, chewing her lip as she pulled on her polo shirt. “And it’s not suss that she’d bring that much ID?”

“Not really.” Sarah shrugged. “I mean, she knew it’s an eighteen-plus job, and she’s got to know how tiny she is.”

So tiny. Callie bit her lip as she looked at the closed door, as if to look clean through it and at the young woman in question. “No way is that girl eighteen.” On a protective impulse, she unbuttoned her polo as far as it would go, and adjusted her apron to cup and lift her breasts from below. Callie didn’t have Sarah-class tits, but she did have more than Amie. “Right. Let’s get back out there before they eat her alive, yeah?”

Too late. By the time they came out, Doctor Notts was seated at a table with Amie standing nearby. Even without being there to hear, Callie knew exactly what he’d just ordered.

It was painted in scarlet all over Amie’s face. “Wait, right here?” she asked. “D-Don’t you want to go somewhere more private first?” Even while she protested, her hands loosened and lowered her apron. She squeaked like a mouse as they lifted her shirt.

She didn’t wear a bra, so that was enough to expose her. She didn’t need a bra, with tiny breasts like those. They were perky things, and her pale pink nipples and areolae stood out as bumpy, secondary mounds atop them, the shape hinting that she had plenty of growing left to do.

“Oh, yes, those are adorable,” Doctor Notts cooed. He set another note on the table. “I’ll take a minute of feeling, too.”

“Y-Yes, sir.” Amie stayed in that inviting pose, both hands stationary and holding up her shirt. She gasped as soon as Doctor Notts touched her. Her breasts didn’t even fill his palms, but they were sensitive. Even a minute of fondling was enough to make her squeal, make her writhe, make her thighs squeeze together. Callie tried to look away, but couldn’t quite manage it; the best she could do was to focus on Amie’s scarlet face.

Soon, the sixty seconds were all up. Amie let her shirt drop and stumbled away, moving toward Sarah and Callie in a daze. “That ... that was...”

Callie winced. “Welcome to Essex,” she repeated. “I’m sorr–”

“That was so hot,” Amie gushed, her voice a quick, husky whisper. “I mean, it’s always been a hot idea in comics and stuff. But actually living it, God, it’s like super-bondage.”

They choked. Sarah recovered first and asked, “Wait, you’re into bondage?”

“Mhm!” Amie beamed. “It’s a lovely spice, even if it’s not my favourite favourite. That would probably be ... either cum or strap-ons.” She gushed with the same cheer as when she was talking about working in her dad’s cafe.

The cute, sweet, teenaged-looking blonde girl had fetishes. A lot of fetishes. Callie felt confused in the pants.

Amie smiled dreamily, gazing into space. “That mind control, though, I’ve got to try more of that. I bet I could do all sorts of things I’ve never been brave enough for before!”

But before she could fantasise much more, the morning began in earnest. They had customers to serve.

2

Callie kept an eye on Amie all morning. The girl was an expert – some of the best coffee Essex had ever served, and just getting a cup and a smile from her was enough to brighten their customers’ mornings.

It reminded Callie of her own first shift. While a few regulars still got their usual ‘service’ from her and Sarah, new-girl novelty kept a lot of focus on Amie. And just like Callie’s first day, for the first few hours, people just asked the small blonde for coffee, pastries, and breasts.

Late in the morning, Mike came by. He and Callie were still just friends, not friends with benefits, so he sometimes made the most of her profession. His treats of choice that day were a cappuccino, a blueberry muffin, and Callie sitting topless beside him, letting his free hand roam her chest. Yet, his attention kept drifting back towards Amie.

She noticed and skipped closer, a flushed smile on her face. “Good morning! Can I get you anything else?” Her gaze kept sliding off Mike’s face and onto Callie’s half-naked body.

Mike laughed. “Yeah. You know what, you can.” He checked the menu’s back. “Could I get a number ... nine? From both of you.” A double blowjob.

“Right here? Sure!” Now that she’d had a little more experience, Amie sank to her knees as cheerfully as she handed over a freshly-brewed cup.

That bubbly, innocent delight somehow made Callie feel guiltier about her involvement in corrupting such a girl. Yet, her internal trepidation didn’t slow down her body. She slid off her seat, kneeling by Amie’s side. Callie knew someone would open Mike’s pants, so she got in ahead, both hands working on the zipper and boxers until his meat sprang free.

Yet, Amie still got in ahead of her. Hers mouth was first on Mike’s dick. She acted like it was a race, not Callie trying to ‘protect’ her from lecherous deeds. She swooped onto him with a warm ‘nom’ sound, her lips wrapping just below his crown. Such soft sounds, such bright and eager baby blue eyes ... and such enthusiastic bobbing of her head. The mix of ‘cute’ and ‘carnal’ twisted around in Callie’s head and made her feel bad about watching as closely as she did.

Mike didn’t seem conflicted at all. He groaned without hesitation, his fingers running through Amie’s curls, and he stared down into her face. It was like the innocence of her features fascinated him. “She’s really good at this.”

Amie giggled into his dick, her eyes bright like he’d given her a sweet, thoughtful compliment. She slid off then, leaving his length shiny with her saliva, and held it by the base to point it towards Callie. “Come on, it’s your turn. It’s tasty!”

Callie had him in her mouth in the next second, and only afterwards thought about the implications. Sucking the same dick, did that count as an indirect kiss? The thought of kissing Amie made her blush more than sucking Mike off, and she’d only been a prostitute for two weeks. Her style was different from Amie’s. She sucked harder, she slurped louder. It was an altogether sloppier, sluttier blowjob than Amie’s. Mike didn’t mind at all – she could tell by how he writhed, how he moaned, how his cock swelled in her mouth.

“That’s it, that’s so sexy,” Amie whispered, curling in closer. One hand ran along Callie’s naked back. Her smile was bright and friendly, as if she didn’t see anything weird about praising her senior’s fellatio technique. Callie was used to customers watching her, but Amie’s intense attention felt like more personal voyeurism. “Just listen to him, he loves having your mouth on his rod.” She kissed Callie’s cheek, then slowly across and onto the base of Mike’s shaft. Her lips barely brushed the edge of Callie’s – still not quite a kiss – before she nuzzled at Mike’s sac.

Two mouths were on him at once. That brought home the fantasy Mike was living, and after a second to process, he moaned with climax. Callie tightened the grip of her mouth, holding him as he pulsed, as he spurted. The salty satisfaction made her hum with delight, and she gulped it down—

“Hey!” Amie nudged her shoulder. “Don’t be greedy!”

Callie almost choked, from surprise more than semen, but she dutifully stopped swallowing. It built up on her tongue and bulged out her cheeks. Eventually, Mike finished, wilting within her mouth. Callie slid off—

Amie kissed her immediately, her soft, ruby lips driving hard onto Callie’s. Before Callie could even react, the blonde’s tongue was in her mouth, playing in the pooled seed. Callie didn’t have any hypnosis pushing her to go along with it; nobody had paid her to kiss Amie. So she felt a flutter of guilt as she started kissing back anyway, tongues dancing as they shared Mike’s load. The salt of seed mixed with Amie’s sweetness.

All too soon, Amie swallowed her share and came up for air. She gave Callie a dreamy, shining smile. “This is the best job ever.”

And, Callie noticed, her lips were still just as cherry-red – none of her lip-gloss had rubbed off, not during her turn sucking Mike, and not during their kiss. Callie would have to ask her what brand she used.

3

After that show, Amie’s mouth became popular. The poor girl swallowed more loads than Callie could count while keeping up with her own customers. And she loved every second.

Late in the shift, Amie served a post-grad with ash-blond hair and charming smile lines behind his glasses. Callie had served him before, a few times – if she remembered right, his name was Jefferson. He’d finished his cake, finished his tea, and he didn’t seem to be in any hurry to leave.

So Amie hung nearby, swaying girlishly back and forth as she smiled at him. “Is there anything else I can do for you today, sir?”

“Hm.” He gave her a long, thoughtful look. “I would ask for your mouth ... but with all you’ve drunk down, you must be feeling rather bloated by now.”

Amie laid a hand on her stomach with a soft giggle, her cheeks turning a rosy pink. “A little, sir. I don’t mind, but if you’d like something else...”

He made a show of looking over the menu. “Yes. Yes, I think I’ll have a number seven.”

Classic, penis-in-vagina sex. Callie peeked over, as surreptitiously as she could.

Amie winced. “I’m sorry, sir. I can’t.”

Callie snapped her head around to look, surreptitiousness be damned. She had never heard that before.

Jefferson just raised an ash-blond eyebrow. That gaze asked for explanation, without him saying a word aloud.

Amie bit her lip and silently lifted her skirt, angled so only Jefferson could see.

Whatever he saw, it made him smile. “Ah ha. That does explain it. In that case, Amie, what would you recommend?”

She squirmed where she stood, quickly smoothing her skirt back down. “Um. I could ... I could do a number four?”

Callie coughed, then tried not to look like she’d been listening. Nobody had asked her for a number four yet, and she’d certainly never volunteered.

The older man smiled. “Yes. That sounds perfect. Now, be a good girl and get the oil?”

It was technically water-based sensitising lubricant, but Amie knew what he meant. She skipped to and from the counter with the rush of a girl eager for what she was about to do. Soon, she was back, and bent over the table to offer herself to Jefferson.

He took his time, with the patience and confidence of a man who knew that he absolutely was entitled to sex. His masculine frame towered behind her, but he bowed close and nibbled along her neck. That made her let out a husky, mewling whine. Her modest hips shimmied back and forth as his hands traced up her thighs, under her skirt. Anticipation crackled as he pulled her cute, pink panties down to her knees.

Everyone turned to watch. Callie found herself on the edge of her seat, breathing fast, and she wasn’t even the one about to take a dick.

Though Amie’s body blocked their view, the whole cafe heard the wet sounds of the post-grad lubing up. As his hips came forward, everyone in the room held their breath. Everyone but him groaning with the beginnings of pleasure, and Amie whimpering as he pushed into her ass.

His first few thrusts were slow, gentle things, letting the lube spread and letting her body warm up to his. Even that was enough to make her squeal and whine in ways that were equal parts cute and sexy. Little by little, he built up speed, built up power, until Amie had to brace herself on the table. The sounds of hip-on-ass impact, the table’s rocking ... Callie swore she could feel the sex, and she was just a spectator. She hadn’t done anal before ... but watching Amie could make her want to.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.