Callie's 1st Day - Cover

Callie's 1st Day

Copyright© 2017 by Dexter Xavier

Chapter 6

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A college girl gets more than expected at her new waitress job; her services are on the menu, and she just can't stop herself from filling every order.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   TransGender   School   Workplace   Sharing   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex   Prostitution  

1

As Callie left her last morning class, she pouted down at her phone. Kevin and Karen had both been busy all morning, and she’d barely had any texts from either. Damn it, she wanted more time with her boyfriend and her—

Her steps slowed as she walked along the promenade. She didn’t know what to call Karen now. Jeez, she’d only just clarified that Kevin was her boyfriend, and now she had another confusing relationship.

But the point was, she wanted time with both of them, but there wasn’t time to be had.

Not for hours yet, not until after their afternoon classes. Callie had statistics class, herself, and even before that, she was about to have a few hours of serious busy-ness.

When she walked into Essex Cafe, she found Sarah naked, laid on her back on top of a table, and surrounded by men. One stood between her spread leg s, pounding away; one stood opposite, his shaft shoved into her upside-down mouth; one straddled her chest, using her breasts; and two more had her hands wrapped around them.

And several more men stood in line by the counter. The lunch rush had already begun.

“Shit.” Callie didn’t bother to go into the back room and get changed. She just hurried behind the counter. “Hi, welcome to Essex, what can I get you?”

“Finally,” said the first man in line. “I’ll take a number 7. Come around here and bend over the counter.”

Callie’s legs carried her around the counter before she could even think. The first compulsion of her shift. While her hands opened her jeans and pulled them down, she smiled at the next man in line. “And you–”

Her first customer grabbed her by the hips and pushed inside, suddenly and firmly enough to make her gasp. He really wasn’t wasting any time. Callie bit her lip and pushed on. “A-And you, sir?”

It took him a second to respond; his light brown eyes were still locked on Sarah. He sidestepped away from the queue at the counter. “I’ll wait.”

Callie couldn’t help but feel slighted, even as she kept bumping into every thrust from her first customer. Yeah, she knew Sarah was hotter in several ways, but it was still rude to just dismiss her like that.

Then another man hopped up to sit on the counter in front of her. One hand held up some bills while the other opened his pants. “I’ll take a blowjob.”

And Callie would give it. As the cash hit the counter, Callie dropped forward and started sucking. With each thrust from her first customer, she groaned into her second. They were sounds less of pleasure and more of impact, almost discomfort. He wasn’t trying to be artful; he was in a hurry for his own pleasure.

And he didn’t last long. He gave her one more solid push as orgasm his him. His soft grunt, his modest spill into her passage – it was a quickie’s climax, more like a snack than a meal. Then he hurried out the door, quick, transactional, and done.

But it was done. Callie’s job was finished, and that rush of ‘well done’ countered any displeasure from his disregard. Her hips relaxed, again fully under her control.

At least, until someone else added money to the pile on the counter. She didn’t see his face. She just saw his hand, heard him say “Number 7,” and then felt his dick spear into her. That made her squeal into the rod still filling her mouth, even while she kept on slurping. This new guy wasn’t quite as hurried as the first, but he wasn’t about to stop and smell the roses either.

Though that was a good thing, with how many people still stood in line. She wouldn’t want to keep customers waiting.

While Callie worked on those two, Sarah kept going with her share. Callie heard the skin-on-skin impacts, heard the moans ... and when they reached grunts of orgasm. The moment one finished, the brown-eyed man hurried away to take the opened spot.

Callie experienced a similar whirlwind. As soon as her second customer was done pouring into her mouth, another got between her breasts; when her third customer finished inside her, another pulled her into his lap.

On it went. Multitasking like that, they worked their way through the crowd. Callie knew they were almost done when one customer pulled out to blow across her chest, and nobody came to replace him. She sucked more fervently on that last dick in her mouth, and soon took the load down her throat, feeling it like a breath of fresh air.

Finally, she could think for a second. Somewhere along the way, she’d ended up naked and on top of the table closest to the counter. Well, almost naked: she still had her shoes on, and she had a good glazing of semen from her thighs all the way up to her face.

Sarah was in a similar state on the next table over, all but passed out as she finally lay back. She’d earned a break; nobody got fucked by the lunch rush like the girls at Essex.

Callie recovered first, sitting up on the table. “Was I late? I was late. I’m so sorry.”

Sarah laughed, rich and relaxed. “You were right on time, sweetie. The rush just started a bit early. The real issue is, we definitely need another girl or three to handle these rushes.” Her voice was still hoarse from moaning and deepthroating. “I’ll see who else we can schedule, or if we can hire some new talent.”

Callie still felt bad about it. To make up the balance, she got to work collecting, counting, and registering the money.

Sarah smiled to see such diligence, while she sat carefully propped up on one elbow to watch her. “I need a shower. Can you hold the fort for a few minutes?”

Callie looked down at herself, at her skin still bare except for some sticky white. She fidgeted, one hand wanting to cover up. She could parade around naked, but on her own, she still wasn’t exactly comfortable with the idea.

Sarah read her face. “Give yourself a tip, and stay as you are.” She slipped from the table, and though she wobbled, her legs held up as she walked into the back room.

Callie moved a couple of notes from the register to her jeans, and peace came over her. She couldn’t cover up even if she tried; and if she just relaxed and obeyed, the reward centres of her hypnotised brain made it worthwhile. It felt good to obey. Maybe she should have been more concerned about that, but for the moment, it just felt too nice.

2

So she was still comfortably naked when a sharp-eyed, middle-aged regular came through the door.

Callie greeted him with a smile. “Good afternoon, Doctor Notts. Looks like you get to see my tits for free again today.” Her shoulders pulled themselves back, standing her up straighter and showing her off.

He laughed, his gaze sliding across her chest. “That always makes it a good day.” He already had a card in his hand. “I’ll take a small cappuccino and a few minutes of touching. Sit with me?”

Sitting with him wasn’t part of the order, but why not? There weren’t any other customers; they had all had their fill during the rush. “I’ll be with you shortly.” Though she’d served more customers than she’d counted, that cappuccino was the first coffee she made that day. Soon, the cup was on Doctor Notts’ usually table by the window, and they were both sitting beside it.

While he sipped at it, his free arm wrapped around Callie, fingers running over her sticky breast. She held herself still rather than leaning into it, letting him approach her at her own pace.

More than her soft flesh, he seemed interested in her. He looked into her face while his fingertips circled her nipple. “You only started last week, didn’t you?”

She counted in her head. “Almost two weeks, now.”

Doctor Notts nodded over his coffee cup. “You’ve adapted well. You’re a long way from your shock that first time you lifted your breasts out of your shirt.”

Callie pouted. “I just wasn’t expecting it. I fell asleep during orientation.”

“Not exactly.” He squeezed her breast. “You fell into—”

“An inattentive trance state which left my mind just conscious enough to take in programming and not conscious enough to critically review or reject it,” she said. “I’ve reread that article a few times.”

He smiled, an impressed look flashing into his grey eyes. “How does it feel? The job as a whole, I mean. Don’t be afraid to speak your mind. I won’t be offended if you say you’d rather I didn’t have my hand on your chest.” Yet, he wouldn’t take it off in that case, either. He reached across and tweaked her other nipple to prove that point.

She bit her lip, and not just to stifle her moan. He’d said to speak her mind, but how diplomatic should she be, really?

But while she was still thinking, her mouth started moving. “It’s embarrassing, but I don’t mind it nearly as much as I’d have expected. Maybe it helps that it’s not just forced? Like, it feels good.” Her eyes went wide with shock, even though it didn’t slow her mouth. “The biggest problem is, the sex can be pretty ... unsatisfying.” Her whole face heated over. Why was she speaking so candidly?

Doctor Notts answered her question without her even asking it aloud. “My voice and the phrase ‘don’t be afraid’. Administrative credentials, essentially.” His fingers squeezed rhythmically, like massaging her breast just helped him think. “Unsatisfying? Tell me more.”

He hadn’t used the command phrase, so she didn’t need to answer. But she didn’t see a reason to push her luck. “It’s just sort of ... shallow and transactional.” The day’s first customer came to mind. “A little fun, mostly fun for them, and they move on. Mostly, it makes me crave time with my boyfriend.” Or her Karen. She sighed. “But I can’t get that time for hours. Guess I’ll have to be horny all through my afternoon c lass.”

He set his cup down, his gaze thoughtful as he looked into her face. “What class?”

“Statistics.” She tried not to grimace.

Doctor Nottes instead smiled. “That gives me an idea. Something to tide you over until you can see your boyfriend.”

The longing between Callie’s thighs was interested, but she was a bit more cautious. “What do you have in mind?”

He drew two things from his pocket. The first was a hard cap which he put on his thumb; the second was a coin with a long string threaded through it. Rather than a simple loop, the string ended in a tiny leather cuff studded with metal. He slid that onto his finger and held it up, letting the coin hang.

A classic hypnotist’s tool. That implication raised both her wariness and her interest; she’d been interested in Hazel University for a reason.

“I’m curious just how susceptible you are,” he said. “I’d consider this little experiment worth some extra credit.” Sweetening the pot.

Yet, it wasn’t yet sweet enough to take the choice out of her hands. She didn’t know how fair that trade would be. “Could you be more specific?”

Her discretion made him smile, an expression of respect. “Something to add a bit of pleasure to your day. No, you won’t be compelled to have sex with anyone or to forget your clothing, or anything like that. Just pure pleasure, and just for you.”

That sounded tempting, especially while his fingers teased across her hard nipple. She took a breath. “Alright. What do you need me to do?”

His smile widened. He flicked his wrist and the coin started swinging back and forth before her eyes. At the apex of each swing, he tapped a stud with his thimble, making a clicking asound as clear and rhythmic as any metronome. “Watch the coin. Listen to the rhytrhm and the sound of my voice. Above all, relax.”

Relax. While publicly naked and semen-splattered. Callie would have had a thard time doing that two weeks ago. Now, with that tip in the pocket of her discarded jeans, it was easy.

Her gaze flicked back and forth, following the coin’s motion. Back and forth, the shifting of moomentum as steady as his tapping. She found her eyes focusing on the coin to the point that everything else became a blur.

“That’s it,” he said. “That’s good. Deep breaths. In through your nose, out through your mouth.” There was something in his tone, smooth and sonours, like she could fall asleep to it. She wondered if his ‘admin access’ made that easier, or if it was just him.

Then didn’t wonder anything at all. Even sitting upright, she couldn’t remember ever having been more relaxed. It felt like she was floating just above her body, not actually inhabiting it. None of the sensations on her skin felt ‘real’. The stickiness and exposure fell into the background.

The only real things were the coin, the tapping, and his voice.

“Consider the word ‘relation’,” he said, and the word filled her mind. “Think about its shape, the flow of its syllables. Say it for me.”

“Re-la-tion.”

“That’s good. That sounds good.” His voice deepened her calm. “You like the way that word sounds.”

She nodded, her eyes still tracking the coin. He’d said it, and it became true.

“It feels good to say it. It feels good to hear it. Say it again.”

“Re-la-tion.” A shiver run through her. That did feel good, just a little.

“Very good,” he said. “And troday it feels even better. Today, until you sleep, the word ‘relation’ is a source of joy, of pleasure. Try it again.”

“Relation.” She then had to gasp from the feeling of heat that rushed through her.

“Good, good. It feels even better each time.” He said it, and it became true. “Say it with me. Relation.” Hearing it from him made her shudder.

“Relation,” she repeated, a lustful tension in her voice.

“Keep going. Each one will feel better than the last. When you reach the limit of your pleasure, then you will wake from your trance, ready for a day full of relation.”

“Relaion. Relation. Relation.” Her body still didn’t feel real, but her pleasure did. It grew hotter with each repetition, and her voice came higher, as if a louder word would bring greater delight. “Relation. Relation!” She felt tension, like a barrier she had to break thorugh, a slope she had to climb.

“Just a little more,” he whispered.

“Relation! Relation!“ The barrier broke. Hewr chant cut off as cries of orgasm forced themselves out of her mouth. The trance ended and she snapped back into her body, in time to feel every trembling spasm of ecstasy.

Orgasm, without any stimulation. He’d even taken his hand off her breast at some point. Callie confvulsed at the table for nothing more than a few words.

When her senses finally cleared, she found herself slumped over the table, gasping for breath. “That ... that was...”

“Fantastic,” Doctor Notts finished. He watched her with the most intense look she’d ever seen in his grey eyes. Even when he’d handled her breasts, he’d done it with a kind of lazy appreciation; hypnotising her into climax brought out a reaciton of outright lust.

That made Callie think of something. She sat up, peering at him. “You’ve never fucked me,” she observed. “And I’ve never seen you fuck Sarah or any of the other girls, either. It’s always just tits.”

“Tits are good,” he said. “They’re pretty, they’re fun.” He emphasised his point by squeezing one of hers again. “I can always enjoy a good pair. But more than that?” he shrugged. “I save that for when it’s interesting.”

His eyes lingered on hers. For a few seconds, she thought he was about to show her just how ‘interesting’ he’d found that hypnosis.

But then he glanced away, toward his watch. “I’d better get going.” He slid away from the table. “I’m sure I’ll see you later, Callie.” The door swung closed behind him.

Sarah spoke up from behind the counter. “Shower’s free.” She was clean, dry, and clothed; Callie didn’t know how long she’d been standing there. “Didn’t want to interrupt if the Doctor has his eye on you.”

Callie tried not to think too hard or worry too much about what that could mean. She just headed into the back room for her turn in the shower.

So for the rest of ther day, the word ‘relation’ would trigger pleasure in her. How much did Doctor Notts expect that to come up?

3

Oh, that devious bastard.

Callie sat in one of the middle desks of her statistics class. She hadn’t had the foresight to hide well in the back, and moving would have been more suspicious than staying. SO she just hunched to hide behind her computer’s monitor, bit her lip, and tried not to moan too loudly.

Statistics class. Talking about correlation between variables, or their relationships, including direct relationship and inverse relationship, and whether you could show that relationship was statistically significant.

She’d had her first orgasm before the teacher had even finished introducing the topic. Since then, she’d paid more attention to controlling herself than to the material.

She still tried to learn, but it wasn’t easy when spasms of pleasure could jolt through her without warning. And however hard she tried to keep control, she could swear people knew, could swear her classmates were watching her.

Then one went and confirmed it. A broad-shouldered man in a ball cap drew his chair closere to hers. “Do you have, like, a remote-control vibrator in or something?” He grinned behind his whisper. “That’s so hot.”

“No, that’s n-not it.” Not that she could blame him for the guess. She peered at him sidelong. His baby-cheeked face looked familiar ... and when it clicked, she blanched. “You were outside the dorms yesterday, weren’t you?” When she was topless in public.

He grinned broadly. “Hell yeah, I was. That’s how I know you know how to have a good time.”

Her cheeks turned scarlet – from that response, and from the teacher talking about one- and two-tailed tests and how you calculated their correlations. “Th-That wasn’t my idea, someone h-hired me to do that.”

Hired?” That just interested him more. “Do you do—”

“Hold up,” she said. The teacher was looking in their direction. “If I let you grab my chest after class, can this wait until then?” The R word notwithstanding, she was trying to be a student instead of a prostitute.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.