Morning After - Cover

Morning After

by SweetSandy

Copyright© 2020 by SweetSandy

Erotica Sex Story: The morning after a hookup is always awkward. Beer glasses gone, body sticky, bad breath. 'Shit, where are my clothes? Oh, my head hurts. Fuck Ashley, where am I?' her thoughts go thru her head as she eases her arm out from under him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   .

Ashley creeps quietly out of bed. It is early, very early. Yuck, my mouth is chalky. Shit, where are my clothes? Oh, head hurts. Fuck Ashley, where am I? She turns as she eases off the mattress and stands, half-covering her naked body with one arm. She looks at the back of his head. Ugh, time to get out of here.

Last night had been a beer glasses fog of alcohol and pot. She now expects the worse this morning. She steps on tiptoes around the room, retrieving dress, shoe, another, and phone.

Into the bathroom. She barely recognizes herself in the mirror. Oh shit, Ash, what was I thinking? I told you not to go to that party, scolding herself for her bad decisions. She sits down and pees, debating flushing. Would the noise wake him? She leaves it unflushed. Looking again in the mirror, she rakes her fingers through her bedroom hair. Her teeth feel gunky, she looks at his toothbrush. Fuck it, she washes it, spreads toothpaste, brushes, washes it again, puts it back.

She looks down at her eighteen-year-old body, still nude. Slim, curved, smooth tanned skin, breasts still unaffected by gravity, not bad, she thinks to herself. Farther down, no fur, but she feels sticky, crusty. Stuff had dribbled down one thigh and dried. Last night. I need a shower. Shit. She looks around for a washcloth, finds an old towel. This will do and washes between her legs. Fuck, I hope he didn’t have a disease. I need to get home, take my pill this morning. Did I yesterday?

She struggles back into her little black dress. Double fuck! Where are my panties? Did I wear any? Yes, this dress is too short otherwise. She sighs and opens the door, carrying her heels and phone. Purse? Where? I need an Uber. She finds her purse on the couch and lays her phone and heels beside it. His clothes are scattered all about. No sign of lost panty. She peeks into his bedroom.

Fuck Ash! She spies them on the headboard, just above his head. Him. Name? David? Daniel? Whatever. I’m not leaving them behind. Expensive. No trophy. She tiptoes into his room, reaching over his head, her short body wrapped in shorter dress making her legs look long.

“Good morning.”

FUCK!

“Morning.”

The bed moves and an arm comes up, covers slide back revealing his nude torso. A touch of hair on an obviously rippled chest. Nice. Shit Ash, now I know why. She looks at his face smiling at her. She groans to herself, looking into his blue eyes. Her green ones looking back. She grabs her panties as he grabs her waist, pulling her down.

They kiss.

Ok Ashley, don’t do this. “Sorry, I need to leave. Work.” A lie.

“It’s early. Just a few moments. I’ll fix breakfast ... after.”

The covers fall off his torso as he pulls her towards him. Her knee is on the bed. She looks down his belly instinctively. Oh shit, wow. His dick is hard and pointed right at her, beckoning her. Morning woody, morning tingles.

“I, I had a wonderful time, but I need...”

“Shhh, my sweet Ashley. Come to bed, it’s early. Plenty of time.”

Oh shit, he remembers my name! Just a little hug. Right? A kiss and a hug. A snuggle. Yes, that’s it Ash, then I’ll leave.

He pulls her into his bed. She lays half on top of him, half beside. She feels hands on her barely covered rump. He rolls and she is on top of him. No Ash! No! Shit, it’s like he knows what I like, what I can’t resist. Her legs widen onto either side of his. His stiff prick is held away from her by just the hem of her dress. My expensive black dress that is probably getting pre-cum on it now. Dry cleaning bill. She resists for a moment.

“I really should...”

He kisses her, first her soft reddened cheek, then her small button nose, and then her lips. Again. And Again. Her nose flairs as she breaths heavily while locked in his kisses. She feels him dragging her dress up her hips. It’s got to be up to her waist now as she has her legs wide for him. She feels his hips move as they kiss, his arms, warm around her. His body, sexy to her. Her resistance slips away.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.