Child's Play - Cover

Child's Play

by Mystic47

Copyright© 2017 by Mystic47

Fiction Sex Story: I discovered my daughter having sex with her cousins, one male, one female. The threesome orgy left their mother, my sister, and I speechless and wondering what to do about our children.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   .

We sat in deck chairs and watched our children play. My seventeen year old girl was chasing her cousins with a garden hose trying to soak my sister’s two kids, Jodie had them cornered and was spraying them mercilessly.

Wade and Lexis my nephew and niece were my older sister’s twins. Jodie and I were on vacation for a few days visiting to celebrate the twins eighteenth birthday two days before, Jodie was two months shy of eighteen but we feted her birthday with her cousins’. The big party was history but I was planning on two more nights at my sister’s place before I took my daughter home. My brother-in-law had left that morning for a four day business trip leaving my sister Maxine and me to keep the three teens corralled while they celebrated in the aftermath of the milestone birthday. My wife couldn’t make the trip so I was getting anxious to get back to her.

Maxine offered me another rum and coke while we idled under the sun, watching the next generation frolic. “I hate that they are getting older” my sister said between sips of her drink.

“Why?”

“Because in a year, maybe two, they’ll be gone and then it will be just Joel and me. I’m not sure I’m ready for the ‘empty nest syndrome’.

“I hear that most people really start to enjoy themselves then. You know, trips, longer vacations, new toys and more time with each other. I wouldn’t mind having some uninterrupted private time with Meg.”

Maxine looked at me “Maybe I’ll get pregnant, have another kid.”

I almost choked on my drink “Yeah, that would make Joel real happy, just throwing two out when the third arrives.”

“But he’d sure enjoy the time I would be trying to get knocked up. I’d put his balls into a coma.”

“You’re too old to have a kid” I reminded my sister.

A frown clouded her face briefly then she returned “I’m only 41 you dick, everything I have still works.” She hesitated slightly then continued with a rueful smile, “Just not as often as it used too.”

I knew what she meant. Meg was still a hot sexy woman but the older I got, the less I got it up. I mean she and I still screw but now instead of twice a night, it’s more like twice a week. It eased my mind a little to hear that Joel was aging in bed too.

She woke me up by shaking my shoulder. At first I was disorientated but as my eyes focused and adjusted to the dim light I looked up into my sister’s distraught face. She was standing beside the bed in her robe looking like the world was about the end. She looked scared, worried and angry all at once which startled me out of my sleep. “What’s wrong?” I blurted.

“The kids. It’s --- it’s the kids” she stuttered.

I bolted upright, swung my legs over the side of the bed and grabbed my pants off the chair. As I was pulling them up I asked “What the hell is going on? Are they all right?”

She looked at me blankly, nodded and sighed softly “They’re not hurt, it’s something else, be quiet” then turned and walked out of the room. I followed with bare feet, no shirt, wondering what was going on. I glanced at the bedside clock to see that it was 2:04 in the morning.

She led me to the kitchen, to the window over the sink and stopped, staring into the back yard. I stepped up beside her and peered into the darkness. At first I didn’t see anything but as my eyes adjusted I began to make out pale shapes and forms in one corner of the yard. My heart picked up its pace, my mind slowed down as I realized what I was looking at.

Three bodies, two girls and one boy on a large blanket spread out on the grass. Our family lying on the blanket; Wade between Jodie and Lexis. And all three were naked. Lexis was lying on her side, head propped up by one arm watching Jodie pulling on Wade’s tall erection. Wade said something to his sister and she twisted around and kissed the end of his cock while Jodie stroked it. Jodie leaned to him and put her mouth over his while her cousin began to suck on her own brother.

I was dumbstruck! I couldn’t move, I couldn’t think, I couldn’t breathe. I turned my head and asked my sister one of the stupidest questions I had ever uttered. “Is that our kids?”

She looked up at me with wide eyes and nodded then replied with the equally stupid “They’re having sex.” I wasn’t reacting, reality fled the moment I saw my daughter lying with her cousins and it wasn’t coming back. I looked back at the three just as Jodie took Lexis’ place on Wade’s hard-on. My girl was giving him a blow-job and it shocked me even deeper. Lexis moved to her knees over Wade’s face so he could lick her body while Jodi blew him. He was using his tongue on his own sister! My heart was pounding, I felt beads of sweat forming on my forehead, I felt dizzy.

Maxine grabbed my arm and turned me away from the window “What the hell are we going to do?”

I knew exactly what I was going to do. I pulled away from her and started for the back door. I was going to kick the shit out of my nephew and beat my daughter’s ass until she bled. She wouldn’t be sitting on anything for a month. My sister lunged for my arm again and pulled me to a stop. She saw the rage in my face and gripped me harder. “No! Not like that! If you go out there like that none of us will ever get over this. We have to be calm, it’s too late to stop anything, it’s obvious this isn’t the first time they’ve done something like this. Getting mad and beating them won’t help now, it won’t change anything.”

“So what the hell do you suggest?” I snarled.

“Leave them alone. Let them think we don’t know.”

“But he’s fucking around with his own cousin. That’s my daughter out there.”

Maxine flared red in the face. “And the other girl is his twin sister! They’re screwing each other, how do you think that makes me feel? You’re not alone in this.”

I looked out the window again “Oh crap.”

“What?”

“Look.”

Maxine looked over my shoulder to see Jodie on her back with Lexis lying on her, face to face, they were kissing. Wade was mounted over them, between their wide spread legs, alternating pussies, fucking both.

We were silent, keeping our thoughts private as we watched our teenaged children cavorting on the blanket. The shock was wearing off, my rage slowly turning to despair as I watched the next generation enjoying their young lives. Just as Wade pulled out of my girl and plunged into Lexis I turned to my sister and said “I understand how cousins might start screwing but brother and sister?”

Maxine flinched as she watched her son penetrate her daughter then looked back at me. “They are twins, they’ve always been close” she offered weakly.

“How long do you think this has been going on?”

“I don’t know but they don’t look like fumbling amateurs.” I had to agree with Maxine on that. It was evident that our babies weren’t doing this for the first time.

Just then Wade pulled out of his sister’s pussy and flopped onto his back. The two girls grabbed his cock and began to stroke it together. In seconds he began to hump his ass as his prick started spraying like a fountain. Jodie whispered something in his ear while Lexis stroked his balls. When he was done spurting cum both girls put their hands in the mess then reached for each other, spreading cum like lotion on the breasts of the other.

“At least they’re being careful” I muttered.

“What are we going to do?” my sister asked.

“What can we do? It’s sure as hell too late to talk to them or warn them. All we can do now is hope he doesn’t knock one of them up.”

“You don’t want to talk to them?” Maxine asked incredulous.

“No, not now. You’re right, we wouldn’t be doing any good, it would only put up a big wall between us and our kids. They’re fucking now, and it looks like they’ve done it before, we are way too late.”

I gave up my post in the kitchen and stumbled away, back to my room. I knew I wouldn’t be getting any sleep but I needed to get off my feet. Maxine cast one more long sad look out the window then followed me. I stretched out on my bed and my sister sat beside me, denting the mattress far enough that I slid closer to her. My hip was lodged against hers, I rested a platonic hand on her robe covered thigh, she covered it with hers. She looked sad “I feel old. I’ll never be eighteen again and I miss that sometimes.”

“How do you think I feel? Your son just screwed two girls at once. I haven’t done that since I was in college. We’re both getting old.”

Maxine looked into my eyes, “You had sex with two girls at the same time?”

“Yeah, they were roommates. I was dating one and the other refused to leave the room when we wanted to go to bed so I invited her too. We did that about three months.”

Her eyes sparkled briefly, “You randy little devil you, I never knew.”

“You don’t know lots about me. How about you, did you ever get laid by two guys at once?”

Bright red spots grew in her cheeks and she looked into her lap. “Five.”

“Really? You let five at the same time?”

She defended herself “I was stoned and horny,” she paused, remembering, “I got screwed most of the night. I took them one, two and three at a time. If there had been any more I would have fucked them too, I would have let an army have me that night. I had cum in all three holes, all over my body, on my face and in my hair. That was a fun night.”

“Wow, I’ll bet Joel doesn’t know that little historical fact.”

She looked down on me, “Nope, and he never will. Tell me about your girlfriends. I caught you with Hazel that once but what about the others.”

I thought back on the day Maxine came into the living room and found me deep inside my date. I remember she stood in the door and watched me hump that girl for five minutes before she left. I didn’t care, I was fucking a hot little cheerleader and the whole world could have watched. I must have taken too long with my memory because she tapped me on the chest with a finger and said “Tell me prick, how many and who was first?” She hadn’t called me ‘prick’ since I was nineteen.

The shock of the backyard antics of our kids gave way to private memories as I thought back twenty-four years. I got my first piece of ass in the back seat of a car one night when the moon was high. She was one of Maxine’s friends. I looked into my sister’s eyes “You’re not tired?”

“You can sleep? After what we just saw I won’t sleep all night.”

I slid over to the far side of the bed, rolled to my side and invited her to lie down. “Get comfy, I’m not tired either.”

We were lying on the pillows, facing each other, me in my slacks and her in the robe. “Carrie seduced me in her car. She was the first.”

“Carrie? My friend Carrie?”

For the next 45 minutes I revealed my sexual history to Maxine. She would interrupt with questions and when I got to the point when I got married I stopped and told her it was her turn. She took a deep breath and began to relate her intimate past. As she talked I began to get stirrings in my nuts as I envisioned her nude and fucking her ass off.

By the time she was done telling about her pre-marital sex life wild unbidden thoughts were running rampant through my mind. I kept thinking about what we’d seen earlier and wondering if sex with my sister would be as despicable as I always thought it would be. I also had a big boned hard-on.

Maxine finished her stories then got off the bed “I’ll be right back.”

She came back a short minute later and told me that the kids must have gone to bed, they weren’t outside any more. It was close to four in the morning so I asked her if she was going to bed. “If it’s okay with you, I’ll stay here a little longer.”

“Sure, I don’t think I’ll get any sleep, it will be a while before I get this out of my system.”

Maxine untied the sash of her robe and let it fall open “I know one way you can.”

I was pulling off my pants when the robe slipped to the floor, she wore nothing beneath it. She got onto the bed, on her knees and reached for my straining erection. She held it firmly; inspecting it, then lifted a leg and straddled my thighs. With her fingers still wrapped around my cock she lowered herself onto it. We were both turned on so she was hot and wet which made my penetration into her easy and smooth.

It only took seconds to realize that sex with my sister wasn’t going to be as vile and evil as I had always imagined. She was rocking her hips, sliding her hot wet pussy on the shaft of my cock which was swelling stiffer each time she moved. Her eyes were closed, head back, rocking with the rhythm of sex, she was beginning to pant from the heat we were generating.

I felt the need building in my balls as Maxine rocked and rolled her hips, I was climbing to a high orgasmic peak when she began to vibrate under my hands. Her eyes flew wide open and she stared down at me just as she erupted with her orgasm. Lust flowed from her eyes to mine like an electrical current as she gasped deeply then expelled the air in sharp yelps of pleasure, each time she jammed her pelvis against mine her clit rubbed against me causing another shiver. My cock sensed the moment of her release and began to seize, flooding her with hot ball juice.

Maxine collapsed down on me, heaving for air. “My god! What did we just do?” She pushed up again and looked at me and stammered “What was that?!” She rolled off me to her face contorted with shock and puzzlement. She sat up, swung her legs over the side of the bed the looked at me over her shoulder “I can’t believe this! We’ve got to forget this ever happened!” She grabbed the crumpled robe from the floor and fled the room. I didn’t get a chance to say a damn thing to her.

I only slept about three hours so I was dog tired when I dragged myself into the kitchen for a cup of life giving coffee. Jodie was sitting at the table sipping orange juice when I came in; she brightened the room with her smile “Good morning dad” she gushed, “you still look tired.”

“Yeah? Who the hell are you? Queen of the Morning, expecting all your subjects to be bright and happy every day?”

Watching her lips form a seal on the rim of the glass as she sucked down orange juice brought back the clear vision of her giving Wade the blow job. That led from what I’d seen in the back yard to what I’d done with my own sister just three hours before. The tiredness and fatigue fell away as the trauma of the night’s events reestablished itself in my mind. Jodie’s eyes were sparking with life when she asked me “What are you thinking about?”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean your whole face and attitude just changed instantly from tired to something else. What’s going on?”

I sat at the table opposite of my offspring, “Forget it, get me a cup of coffee.”

My niece and nephew arrived a few minutes later looking as young, fresh and eager as my daughter. I was struggling against the urge to slap the cheerful smiles off their faces as they told me about their plans. They were going to a theme park for the day. Lexis invited me and her mother but I assured them I had no desire to wander around a crowded park in the summer heat and I was sure Maxine felt the same way. Just then my sister joined the four of us and confirmed my thinking. She and I would do something else while the teens were gone.

I shelled out a fist full of cash to my girl and they piled into a car and left for the day. Maxine watched the car until it disappeared from sight then turned to me, “About this morning...”

I interrupted her, “Forget it, the whole night was fucked up, we just have to forget about it.”

She stepped closer to me, looked into my eyes and said “I don’t want to forget about it, I want to take a shower. Come on.” She wrapped her fingers around my left wrist and led the way toward her bedroom. We walked past the bed to the adjoining bathroom where she spun to me then opened her robe and let it fall to the tiles.

Maxine was standing in front of me with her charms glowing in the sunbeams dancing through the small window. Forty-one years of gravity was beginning to pull on her breasts and tummy but from head to toes she still radiated a vibrant sexuality; my sister had a hot mature body. She smiled “You can’t take a shower with your clothes on.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.