Obsession - Cover

Obsession

by ninjabird

Copyright© 2020 by ninjabird

Incest Sex Story: Karen's obsessions have been many. Her brother. Her father. Her best friend. Her roommate. her husband. None of them prepared her for the lovely Victoria. The latest chapter in the story of the Connor family. It should be read after reading Hat Trick.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Teacher/Student   .

Obsession

Karen:

I have always been obsesses with my brother. As a child I would follow him around like a puppy. Chance is a guy who attracts women like honey attracts bees. For most of his life he was most oblivious to that fact.

Of course Chance wasn’t the only person I have been obsessed with. I will readily admit that my father Simon Connor, Esquire was during a period of my life also the target of my obsession. There have been others. Mostly men, but a few women too.

Of course my obsession is most centered on sex. I am absolutely obsess about sex. Of course I get that honestly. I am, after all, the daughter of Celia Connor.

I guess the root of my obsession with sex can be traced to a particular night when I was twelve years old. I was at a sleepover at my friend Jennifer Berner’s house. Jennifer was my best friend in middle school. As you will see she became an even better friend in high school. On this particular evening we were watching a movie when all of the lights at her house and the rest of her block went out.

It turns out a truck had hit a power line. Jennifer’s mother Dawn sent us off to bed. Jenn’s sister Megan was being a bit of a bitch about things and I decided that I had a nice warm bed at home in a place where the power wasn’t out. So without telling Mrs. Berner I snuck out the back door and walked the three blocks home.

Unbeknownst to me, my parents had a little party going on that night with another couple, the Sawatzkys. I was definitely not prepared for what I walked into.

Afterward we had a long talk.

“Honey,” Daddy said. “You’re almost a teenager now so I’m sure you understand that sometimes adults engage in sexual acts that are not appropriate for kids your age.”

“But Daddy. I thought only married people were suppose to have sex together.”

“Certainly that’s what some people in society would like to pretends happens, but you’re too smart of a girl to believe that is what actually goes on,” Mom said.

“I know Mommy. You can just read the tabloids at the supermarket or look on line and see that people don’t really behave that way.”

“That’s right dear,” Mom said. “But there are still people who pretend that people behave the way they would like. You understand that, right?”

I nodded.

“Sometimes adults have sex just for fun,” she said. “It doesn’t mean that they don’t still love each other.”

“So even though you have sex with other people you and Daddy still love each other?”

“Yes, dear. We are swingers. That means we swap partners with other people just for fun.”

“How come you never told Chance and me?”

“Because,” Dad said. “If some people knew we were swingers they would try to hurt us. It’s not strictly illegal, but since there are people who would try to punish us anyway it is safer if no one knows, include you and Chance.”

“But I know now.”

“Yes you do sweetheart,” Mom said. “Can you promise that you won’t tell anybody?”

“Not even Chance?”

“Not even Chance. We will tell him someday, but not now. Probably not until he’s an adult himself. Do you think you can keep a promise like that?”

“It’s really important isn’t it?” I asked.

“Yes it is,” Dad said.

“OK,” I said. “I’ll keep it a secret and not even tell Chance.”


The next morning my parent behave as if nothing had happened. Having given my promise I played along. Over the next two years I pushed down the memory and let myself almost forget what I had seen and what I knew.

Then when I turned fourteen I had an awaking. My parent were still really careful. My intrusion into their activities obviously rattled them and their security consciousness pushed them to taking extra precautions when they played around. I never in those two years saw any indication that they were continuing with their swinger lifestyle. The sexual byplay in our household was almost nonexistent.

That changed when Chance, my brother turned sixteen. Now Chance was a real hunk. He was a football player. During his first two years at high school he played junior varsity. In his junior year he landed a spot on the varsity football team. By this time Chance was already fully grown. Blond and athletic. More than one high school girl, and more than one high school girl’s mother, no doubt looked at him and imagined him between her legs.

Unfortunately in this case two of those females were in his own house. Me and Celia Connor his mother. I don’t know when Mom first looked at Chance and decided that he had something she wanted. But I do know when she started flirting with him over it.

For reasons that I still don’t understand Chance seemed oblivious to her subtle charms. Fortunately at that time my mother had not reached the pinnacle of sluttiness she reached later, or Chance would have likely found her naked in his shower, if that’s what it took to get the message to him.

During some time in that year, when I was fourteen and Chance was sixteen, he lost his cherry. It was obvious to me and I’m sure Mom, but he seem oblivious to the fact that anyone knew.

About the same time I had a similar experience, but it wasn’t with a guy. Jennifer Berner was still one of my best friends. As freshman we went out for glee club together. In glee club we managed to meet and sort of hang out with some of the older girls, including Jenn’s sister Megan and Chrissy Jones. A girl in our circle nearer my own age was Maggie Brewster.

One night in the spring of my freshman year I spent another night at the home of my best girlfriend Jennifer. Usually Megan more or less ignored me. I was, after all, just one of her bratty little sister’s friends. But for the last month or so we’d been hanging out together, mostly because of glee.

After dinner we went to hang out in Megan’s room. We all slipped into our jammies and started watching streaming stuff on her laptop.

“Let’s watch a movie,” Jenn said.

“OK. I’ve got just the one.” Megan told us.

She queue up the flick on her laptop and threw it to the smart TV on her dresser.

“Kissing Jessica Stein?” I asked. It looked pretty old.

“It’s great,” Megan said.

For those who don’t know, Kissing Jessica Stein is the story of a woman, Jessica, who has a lesbian relationship with Helen, but ends up with her boss Josh.

“Wow,” I said. I had never realized that someone could love both men and women. The movie made me kind of horny.

“That was so hot,” Jenn said, reflecting my thoughts.

“I know,” said Megan.

We were all laying on Megan’s bed. During the movie Jennifer and Megan had kind of cuddled up the way sisters or best girlfriends sometimes do. Jennifer was kind of spooning with her sister. I saw Megan running her fingers through Jenn’s hair.

“I never saw any girls kiss like that,” I said.

“Yeah,” Megan said. “Girls kiss way different than boys.” Megan was Chance’s age. Her reputation said that kissing boys was not a new pursuit for Jennifer’s sister.

“Really?” Jennifer said.

“Sure. A girl’s kiss is so soft and gentle.”

“Like you’ve ever kissed a girl,” Jennifer said.

“Try me?” she said to her sister.

“Ewww,” Jennifer said.

“So what do you think Karen? Are girl’s kisses different from boys?”

“I don’t know,” I said thinking about kissing a girl. “I’ve never done that either.”

“Really?” Megan said. “Your lips look awful kissable to me.”

Just then I felt my nipples get hard. Megan released Jennifer and moved closer to me. My tongue ran over my now dry lips. “Than-ks,’ I croaked out.

“Maybe I should...” she said moving closer.

Her lips touched mine. The closed mouth kiss was gentle, but extended. I felt my pussy gush.

When she finished I sighed.

“Wow. That looked so hot,” Jennifer said. She moved next to her sister. “I’ve just got to...” Her kiss was harder and passionate. I felt her tongue press at my lips and I opened them so that she could penetrate them.

Megan was touching me now. Jennifer pulled me closer and my hard nipples were pressed into her. I felt Megan’s fingers running over my abdomen now and soon they were moving over the front of my babydoll panties.

I moaned into Jennifer’s mouth. I didn’t know what was happening to me. Pleasure was running from my breasts to my cunt. Megan’s fingers were flicking at my clit through the nylon underwear, running down my leaking slit in a rhythm.

Jennifer broke the kiss and I was hanging on to her like she was a life preserver and I was a drowning man.

“Oh Megan ... I...” the climax broke over me. Hell, like every girl I masturbated. This was like ten times better than that. When Jennifer reached up and cupped my right breast, her fingers pinching the nipple through my top, the cum went to like one hundred times better than I could do myself.

Megan was holding me now.

“Wow,” I said again.

“God,” Jennifer said watching us. “I’ve been wanting to do that for months.”

It took a few minutes for my mind to reengage, but once that happened I realized what was going on.

“Jenn you and Megan have done this before,” I said.

Jennifer looked a little guilty.

“Well not to another girl, but yes to each other.”

“Let me see,” I said, sitting up. I moved away from Megan so that Jennifer could be with her.

Jennifer fell into Megan’s arms and they kissed. They did more than kiss. Megan reached for Jenn’s cunt as she had for mine and in less than two minutes she had her sister moaning through an orgasm.

“Fuck, that is so hot,” I said. My own fingers were strumming at my clit. I had pushed my panties aside and I was rubbing up a storm.

When Megan finished with Jennifer she reached over and captured my hand, stopping me.

“Don’t,” I said. “I’m so turned on.”

“Let me help you with that, deary,” Megan said and leaned down to my cunt.

I could feel her breath on my nether lips. I shuddered. Her breath was better than my fingers. When her tongue lapped at me my legs jerked, pressing my pussy into her face. I squealed and Jennifer pressed her breast into my mouth to silence me.

If my first orgasm was exponentially better than what I could do to myself this one busted the charts. Megan kept at me, even as my body shuddered through a massive climax. I had never know you could string those things together. Megan was well aware of that fact and pushed me on to another.

I was sucking on Jennifer’s tit by this time and as I came down felt her shudder on me. I realized she was pleasuring herself as I sucked on her breast and her sister ate me out.

I was laying between the two sisters twenty minutes later when their mother knocked on the door.

“Time for bed girls.”

“Mom,” Megan said. “Can they sleep in my room tonight? I promise we’ll go right to bed.”

“OK, dear,” the voice said from beyond the door. “No TV. Get to sleep.”

“Yes, Mom,” both girls called.

Megan taught me how to eat out Jennifer that night and before morning we had each manged enough orgasms between us for us all to fall into deep sleep.


The next week, on Saturday, Dad had an early golf date and Chance was sleeping in. I slipped up to my parent’s room. I found my mother tucked under the covers sleeping peacefully. I carefully lifted the sheet and blanket and as I expected found her nude. Dropping my sleeping top and clad only in babydoll panties I slipped in next to her.

When she felt the bed move Mom reached out to cuddle her bed partner. The unexpected form of her companion resulted in her head popping up.

“Karen, honey. Why are you in my bed naked?”

I giggled. “I’m not naked. I’m wearing bottoms.”

I looked up and saw us cuddled together in the mirror over the bed. Yeah, my parents are pretty kinky.

“Well I’m not,” she said, but made no move to release me. “Besides trying to get me to feel you up is there a reason you’re here?”

She wasn’t really feeling me up. She was really just holding me, pretty intimately it is true, but no more.

“Mom have you ever kissed a girl, or wanted to do more with one?”

“Yes,” she said after a long period of silence. “Why? Do you want to kiss a girl? Or have you already kissed a girl?”

“I have,” I said finally.

“Did you like it?”

“Oh yes,” I admitted. I could feel myself blushing.

“You’ve done more than that, haven’t you?” she said. “Never mind.” She held me a little tighter. “It’s OK. You’re young. It’s alright to experiment. Kiss girls. Kiss boys.” She was silent for a few minutes.

“Karen. I think it’s time we get you to the gynecologist. We need to get you on the pill if you’re going to start experimenting. Or do you only like girls?”

I thought about it. Chance was a boy and he often made me wet, not that he’d ever notice. Daddy was a hunk and I’d love to practice kissing with him, and other things I saw him doing when I was twelve.

“I think I like boys too.” I said.

“OK. Definitely on the pill.” She held me for a few minutes more. “Time to scamper back to your room before Chance gets up and I forget you’re only fourteen.”

I moved out of Mom’s arms and grabbed the sheet to toss it off of me. Before she could react I kissed her right on the lips and ran out of the room.


My first visit to the gynecologist was a life altering moment. I got my first pelvic examine and Dr. Foster and I discussed birth control. It was pretty obvious to me that the doctor and Mom were old friends. It’s something about the way that people who are intimately familiar with each other relate, particularly if they don’t really care whether anyone knows they’ve been intimate with each other.

“Karen there is something that Celia, that is your mother, and I have discussed, but it is up to you whether you want to do this. There was a time when having an intact hymen was a big deal. Today many girls, particular those who have engaged in activities like horseback riding or even using a tampon, break their hymen before they ever engage in sexual activity.

“There is a safe procedure I can do that will break your hymen. If I do this you will still be a virgin. Virginity has nothing to do with whether you have an intact hymen or not. But it does mean when you are ready to engage in sexual activity that your first sexual encounter should be painless.

“Is this something that you would like me to do?”

I thought about this. Men always seemed to make such a big deal about a girl being a virgin. Like it was some kind of prize to take a girl’s virginity. It was not likely that the men I wanted to give my virginity to, my brother, my father, would accept my gift. Did I want to give that gift to one of my high school contemporaries. Silly boys who would likely not appreciate the gift? No way I was going to wait to get married to give it away.

Dr. Foster used a local anesthetic and in no time I was hymenless.


“Now Karen just because you’re on the pill doesn’t mean you have to start spreading your legs for every boy who strikes your fancy,” Mom said. “To start with you won’t be protected until after your next period. You also don’t want to get the reputation as an easy girl.”

We were driving back from the doctor and Mom decided a little additional guidance was necessary.

“You mean a slut?” I asked.

“That is not necessarily a derogatory term. Most men want their wife or girlfriend to be a slut, but they typically want them to be a slut just for them. Like the old joke says.”

I looked at her, not knowing the joke.

Her eyebrows raised and she said, “‘A slut is a girl who has sex with everybody but you.’”

I laughed. “Men are so ... male,” I said.

“Yes they are,” Mom said laughing too. “The point is that decent guys don’t want a girl they think everybody else has had. A good guy cares more about you than they do about who you’ve had sex with.”

“Like Daddy?”

“Yes. We haven’t really talked about it, but I know you remember. Just so you know I’m discriminating about the men I’m with. Just as your father is about the women he sees. So I don’t want you to feel you have to have sex with a boy. Either because you’re on the pill now or because you’ve already had sex with a girl or girls and you’re afraid of being a lesbian.”

“I’m not a lesbian,” I said with finality. “I have feelings for boys too.”

“So you’re bisexual, like I am. That is fine. If you ever decide that you want to go one way or the other, that is fine too.”


Unlike Chance I never had a great interest in athletics. Megan Berner was a varsity cheerleader and Jennifer was following in her footsteps. I concentrated on my studies. My only extracurricular activity was glee club. Both Megan and Jennifer also were in glee. At the high school I attended many of the cheerleaders also sang and danced. I guess it kind of makes sense. Cheer is really performance.

While the top of the high school food chain was occupied by the jocks, particularly the football players, and the cheerleaders, glee was also pretty high in the pecking order.

The guys in glee were sometimes considered kind of effeminate by the jocks. That was a miscalculation on their part. After all, the cheerleaders practiced separate from the players. The glee guys spent all their time with the girls in glee, including the cheer girls. Cheerleaders did not go to away games, but glee girls and guys traveled together to away events.


One of the lures of the glee club was the music teacher, Lee Armstrong. What can I say about Lee? He was a major hunk. African-American, mid thirties, muscular, shaved head, deep baritone voice. Great singing voice. He was a really great teacher and half the girls in the school lusted after him.

The music classroom was a relatively large space. It had special acoustics to make the room better for choral and music in general. Off the classroom was the technical room. This was a kind of combined storeroom and control room for all of the electronics in the music room. Much of the electronics used in the auditorium was also normally stored in this room. There was a cage for instruments.

Besides singing in glee club I was absolutely fascinated with the technical aspect of the endeavor. I probably started on my path in engineering in the tech room of my high school. The other path in my life, the sexual one also took a major turn there.

I had already been intimate with the Berner sisters, but what I had not been is intimate with a guy. That was about to change. Glee did three major performances a year. We competed in numerous inter-school competitions, but as far as public performances there were only three: The Christmas Concert, the Spring Concert and the Summer Concert, right before senior graduation.

At this time we were well into the preparations for the Spring Concert. It was three days after my fifteenth birthday. We had just had a long rehearsal and it was well past the time even the activity buses had left the school. The rehearsal itself had taken place in the auditorium. Two of the mike cables were bad. I had volunteered to replace them, so the other techies could go. I got the keys from Mr. Armstrong, snagged the new cables from the tech room and got the cables replaced.

The tech room itself had two entrances. One from the hall and another into the music room. Normally the hall entrance was locked. It was, however, the closer entrance to the auditorium. I left the door unlocked when I returned to the auditorium with the new cables.

Mr. Armstrong was still there talking to a couple of the other girls. Maggie was there, along with Megan and Chrissy. By the time I finished my work the auditorium was empty and I headed back to the tech room to throw the bad cables into the fix it basket, since the connectors could be reworked.

When I got back to the tech room I noticed the door to the classroom was open. Suddenly I heard a crooning howl. I stepped to the inner door and looked on in shock.

Laying across the teacher’s desk was Chrissy Jones.

I guess I should talk about Chrissy. Chrissy was every boy’s wet dream of a cheerleader. Long blond hair. Breasts to die for. Awesome babymaker hips. An ass that could launch a thousand ships. Legs that you just dreamed of having wrapped around you. OK, since being ravaged by the Berner sisters I started to look at other girls in a new light. Chrissy was girl whose appeal to all the boys I was beginning to understand.

Chrissy was splayed out across the teacher’s desk. Her sweater top was pulled above her breasts, her open bra, it clasped in the front, hanging from her arms. Her jeans were on the floor next to the desk, next to another set of clothes. A male set of clothes. The owner of those clothes had his brown, shaved head between Chrissy’s legs.

What he was doing to her was no mystery to me. Particularly when Chrissy arced up, her body shaking as animal sounds came out of her mouth.

When Chrissy stopped shaking Lee Armstrong stood up. I finally got my first good look at him naked. Fuck he was beautiful. His brown skin was stretched across cable like muscles. And his cock. Ohmigod! At least ten inches of hard, gorgeous man meat. I felt my cunt getting wet.

I was so shocked and turned on I stepped back. Right into an equipment rack. The clash of the equipment that fell caused the heads of both people in the music room to turn toward the tech room door. I was frozen. Adrenalin pumped through me. Flight or fight. My mind said run. My body was absolutely frozen as my eyes were locked on that brown man missile.

Mr. Armstrong was three steps closer to the tech room door before I could even think.

“Come out of there. Whoever you are.” he said in a deep commanding voice.

As if it was being controlled by another, my body took two steps toward the door of the music room, which made me totally visible to its occupants.

“Oh my God,” Chrissy cried.

“Quiet, please Ms. Jones,” Lee said. “My eyes are up here, Ms. Conner.”

I blushed as I realized I was staring at his cock. I dragged my eyes over his abdomen, past his pecs, over that corded neck to the handsome features of his face. I think I was panting a little.

“Why are you spying on us Karen?” he asked.

“I ... I wasn’t spying. I brought some stuff back to the tech room and heard you two.” My mind was almost starting to work again. “Why are you making out with a student in the music room?”

“See something you like?” he asked and I realized my attention had drifted back to his now only semi hard cock. The size was down to only eight inches.

I felt a rush go through my body. My nipples were pushing against my top and I knew my panties were wet. My lips were dry. I used my tongue to wet them. Suddenly I saw his prick start to harden up again. Later I realized that was in response to me.

“I...” I realized I was holding my breath. “Yes,” I said finally.

“Why don’t you come join us?” Lee asked.

“What?” Chrissy said.

Lee stepped back to Chrissy and reached out to slip a couple of fingers into her still splayed open cunt.

“Wouldn’t you like to see more of this nice little redhead?” Lee said ignoring me for the moment.

Chrissy was getting a kind of dazed look in her eye as he twiddled her. “I guess,” she said.

With his other hand he reached down and started to run his hand over his prick. As he jacked it it started to restiffen up.

My eyes were locked on his moving hand.

“Why don’t you take off that blouse for me?” he asked.

Like a robot my fingers started working on my buttons. Soon they had the top opened and I shimmied my shoulders to cause it to drop off. I was wearing a green bra with a matching set of lacy panties.

“Come over here and I’ll get that for you.”

I stepped within his reach. My glance quickly went from his hand on his prick to his other hand still diddling Chrissy. Her hips were thrusting up to meet him now and I think she was well on her way to another climax.

“Turn around,” he said. I spun and suddenly felt my bra go slack.

When I turned back he took the fingers out of Chrissy’s cunt and raised them to my mouth. Without thought I sucked them in. She tasted good.

“Have you ever kissed one of these,” he said hefting his cock. I shook my head.

His right hand released his prick as his left slid back into Chrissy. He put it on my shoulder and I felt myself being pushed down to my knees.

There it was. I was looking right at it. No more than a couple of inches away. It was brown, but lighter than his other skin. He did not push me into it, but let me look at it at my leisure. My lips were suddenly dry again and my tongue unconsciously moved over the skin to wet them.

Prompted by that, a drop of precum oozed out of the tip. My tongue, of its own accord, lapped out to capture it. It was a little salty, but I felt a pulse of pleasure run though my body at the act.

Suddenly I heard Chrissy moan as her body was racked with another climax, “That is so hot!”

I knew what I wanted to do. Years ago I had seen just seconds of my mother with her mouth around a stranger. This was what she was doing. Just what I as about to do. My pussy kind of squirted as a pulse of pleasure ran through me. With a feeling that was almost like being drunk I pressed my lips against the spongy head of Mr. Armstrong’s prick.

It was so big that no more than an inch or two fitted in my mouth.

“The teeth! Watch the teeth, Karen.”

I moved my lips over my teeth to protect his soft skin. Then I remembered, even though they call it a blowjob what you were suppose to do was suck. So I did.

“Shit!” Lee said.

He jacked his prick while I sucked on it like a sucker for a few minutes. Finally I felt him pull out of me. I sucked hard trying to hold on to it.

“I’m sorry Karen, but Chrissy has been very patient. I promised her that I would stick this thing inside her, and I always try to keep my promises. Can you wait right here and I promise I’ll get to you next. OK”

I nodded my head, not quite able to speak. I stood and watched as he lined up with Chrissy’s cunt and slipped that ten inch man meat all the way into her. Chrissy crossed her legs behind his waist, pulling him in deep, but letting him move out just enough.

I unsnapped my jeans. My hand was stuck deep in my panties, two fingers in my slit as I diddled my clit. I reached up to tweak my left nipple as Chrissy began to moan in a rhythm. He thrust into her and when he came I saw his ass dimple.

Afterward Chrissy was wrecked. She lay splayed out as if she had run a marathon.

Lee waited a few minutes to let her recover and then took her hand saying to her, “Chrissy can you please let Ms. Connor sit on the desk?”

“You going to do her, Lee?” Chrissy asked.

“Yes. Do you mind?”

“Oh no. I think she’s hot.”

They both looked at me and I realized my hand was till in my panties diddling myself.

“I think we can do better than that.” Lee said.

He took my arm and pulled my hand out of my panties. Then he brought my fingers to his mouth and sucked on my fingers, like I had sucked his. I gasped.

He pushed my jeans and panties down and soon I was splayed out on his desk as Chrissy had been.

Now they say that a woman knows how to eat a woman out better than any man. Megan was a decent cunnilinguist, but she was only sixteen. Lee was a man with at least that many years of experience in using his mouth to pleasure women. He sent me into orbit. Within minutes I was making animal noises. I doubt it was two minutes before I started cumming all over his tongue. He kept on through the first one. By the second one I could hear Chrissy bringing herself off as she watched us. I was on my way to number three when he stopped.

“You’re not a virgin, are you Karen?” he asked. I saw his dick was in his hand and it was hard again.

I’d had sex with the Berner sisters. Dr. Foster had popped my hymen. Technically was I a virgin? Yes. Probably.

I shook my head no.

He placed his massive weapon at the entrance to my core. He pushed. My cunt was sopping wet, the result of multiple orgasms and a really heightened level of arousal. It was like having a bat stuck up me.

God it hurt so much. God it felt so good. He got about six inches in before I started cumming. I don’t remember much about the rest of his first journey in because my brain was frying itself. Next thing I knew he was sawing into me his prick shooting spunk. He shoved it in all the way and deposited the majority of his baby badder deep in me. Belatedly I hoped my birth control was fully working.

Now that we were finished he bent down and kissed me. A simple closed mouth kiss. He pulled out of me and walked over to where Chrissy was laying. She had obviously finished her self pleasuring and was relaxing nude. He helped her up and kissed her too.

“Time to get dressed and talk, ladies,” he said.

We dressed and then he had us take seats while he stood above us, well like a teacher.

“Karen you know if anyone finds out about this I could be in a lot of trouble.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.