Looking for Milk - Cover

Looking for Milk

by mysteria27

Copyright© 2017 by mysteria27

Erotica Sex Story: A man has an interesting fetish.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Lactation   Oral Sex   .

I’m going to tell you a strange story. I’m a pretty normal guy with a very strange fetish. I’ve tried to keep this fetish under wraps, but lately I’m just crazed and need to do something about it.

I’m turned on by pregnant women. I like that their bodies change and really get turned on when their breast milk comes in. I love the taste of mother’s milk. I find it a turn-on to suckle on their milky breasts. It’s very arousing and erotic to me.

My obsession with pregnant women happened, when I was staying the summer at a friend’s house. His mother recently had a baby and started breastfeeding. Several times, I watched her breastfeed and found the whole process beautiful. She mentioned that her husband wasn’t liking all the weight she had gained and stopped having sex with her.

I found her to be a knockout and one thing led to another and we started having sex. The best part was she let me drink her breast milk. She found it very exciting and very arousing that I wanted to drink her milk. She said that, when I drank her breast milk, she found it to be euphoric.

I fucked his mother for the entire summer. We were very careful not to get caught. One day, her husband came home from a business trip and caught me sucking on her nipples and then the gig was up. Her husband threw me out and told me never to come back. My friend thought I was disgusting that I would fuck his mother. He told me to fuck off. I never saw her again, but I do dream about her full and firm tits. I dream of breastfeeding on her tits.

I watch porn all the time about lactation. I don’t talk about it with friends, because I think they might find me a bit freakish. I’m desperate to drink breast milk again and trying to think of a way to be around lactating women. It’s not like there is a specific place to meet these kinds of ladies. Or is there?

I started searching the internet and found a dating service that specializes in lactating mommies. It seems that lactation is a sexual fetish that seems popular with kinky people. I looked through many of the profiles and picked out women that I’d be interested with meeting. I was looking for a “cow” for my pleasure.

Most of the women were young and they all had great breasts. They had head shots and photos of their engorged breasts. I found one girl who was very attractive and up my alley. She was on the voluptuous side and had a nice set of knockers. She was young and very attractive. I sent her an email and told her what I was looking for. Her fee was three hundred dollars an hour. It was certainly a fee I could afford to pay.

After completing the email, I masturbated and watched porn. I was so fucking horny and hoped she’d find my email interesting. I poured baby oil into my hand and rubbed it all over my cock and balls. I moved my hand up and down my hard shaft. I found a porn video online of two lesbians playing with their milky breasts. One babe would squirt her milky tits in the other’s mouth while fingering her cunt. They took turns doing this. It was hot and made me come all over my palm. Eventually, I fell asleep with my cock in my hand.

I was excited that one of the babes contacted me on email. She was one of the hotties that I had found on the website. Her profile name was Lisa. She was the one with a voluptuous body. She was quite curvy with a nice set of breasts. She left a number that I should call her on. We talked for a while and I asked her if she’d like to Skype. I wanted to see her whole body before I hired her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.