Patti Visits the Nudist Mobile Home Park - Cover

Patti Visits the Nudist Mobile Home Park

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A hard-working massage artist makes an out call to a Nudist Mobile Home Park to bring her version of "happy ending" to clothing challenged senior citizen.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Nudism  

Patti woke up the next morning with a splitting headache.

Of course, her snatch was in some degree of discomfort as well, but her head was her main concern right at that moment because she seldom suffered such boring things in the normal chain of events.

Her butt was also giving her signals of abuse, but she disregarded those signs because she knew her sexual activities had included a session of anal loving that was right up her alley in carnal satisfaction.

She had two massage appointments that day, but it seemed wise to reschedule them due to her condition.

Patti knew that she was too young to be living in the nudist mobile home park, but she liked the attention she received from the residents, and they all seemed so accommodating to her sexual agenda when it really mattered.

Surprisingly, her headache went completely away when she decided to break her diet and eat some pancakes with lots of butter and syrup. Her belly felt full, and her head felt back to normal with sudden relief. She promised herself that she would skip both lunch and dinner to make up for her lapse of dietary control.

Carlos the new Cuban lifeguard was knocking on her door and she answered with a worried look on her face because she feared he might be wanting her to give a massage to one of the residents.

“Miss Patti, the manager asked me to give you a Cuban massage to make you feel better.”

Patti was mystified about exactly what a “Cuban massage” entailed but she decided to keep her mouth shut and see what developed.

She followed Carlos into her sitting room where she had set up the portable massage table that she carried with her on her visits to the clients.

When Carlos told her to strip down, she stripped to her undies, but he insisted she take everything off. At first, she resisted, but after awhile she relented and went along with the program because he had her interested in his technique.

Everything seemed standard to her until he started with the hot oil on her backside, and she knew what he was doing when he spread her ass cheeks and entered her secret place.

Patti was tempted to giggle because she had done the same thing herself on many visits, but it was usually with old people, and she had no real carnal desires other than her own satisfaction.

Carlos opened her back door up with special skills and he soon had her panting like a female bitch in heat waiting for his cock to descend on her like the sword of justice for all her past indiscretions.

The lifeguard’s oversized dick stretched her sphincter to its limits and his weight was heavy on her spine with a sense that it was only the right thing to do at that time and that place.

He had a lot of stamina and thirty minutes later he finally spilled his seeds inside her rectal channel like a well-trained dog delivering the goods to his favorite bitch.

Patti was disgusted, not with poor Carlos, but at herself for her sordid appetite for strange sex with strangers with no reason or purpose.

The Cuban boy had teased and tormented her backside with his nasty fingers and had spanked her relentlessly until her cheeks shone with a reddish hue not unlike a fire engine.

When he finally withdrew, he left a telltale puddle of white sticky liquid easily visible in the full length mirror on the bathroom door.

She felt like a slut good for nothing except being a cum bucket to anyone and everyone who knocked on her door.

Patti was stretched out in the bath hoping the hot water would wash away her sins from the previous night and her little tryst with the Cuban lifeguard just a short time ago.

A voice from the doorway startled her and she saw Mrs. Robinson standing there in her usual naked form because she was ever a dedicated nudist for many years. The older woman was well preserved, and she used a special cream from Switzerland to keep her skin looking much younger than she was in real life.

She smiled at Nancy Robinson and waved her inside with her finger.

Moments later, she was trembling with the woman’s finger buried in her snatch and waited for her to use her other hand to take care of the itch building up in her rear door with a need that was too demanding for her to ignore any longer.

Patti orgasmed under the surface of the bath water, and she moaned into Nancy’s shoulder kissing her tanned and oiled skin with frantic urgings that overwhelmed her sense of logic or cognitive purpose.

She stood up and draped the bath towel around her naked torso.

“Would you mind terribly, Nancy dear, to take care of my dreadful need for a good humping with yonder strap-on on the bureau.”

The still attractive older woman slinked over to the bureau and put the device on with skilled determination.

“Get up on the bed, darling, with your ass up and your face down buried in the pillow. Don’s say a single word, just push back when I grab your shoulder, and give it to you good and hard.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.