Patti Visits the Nudist Mobile Home Park - Cover

Patti Visits the Nudist Mobile Home Park

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A hard-working massage artist makes an out call to a Nudist Mobile Home Park to bring her version of "happy ending" to clothing challenged senior citizen.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Nudism  

Patti and her room-mate Heidi were out at the swimming pool gracing the scene with their naked charms. They had moved into the mostly senior citizen residence because it was a great base of operations for them to ply their massage trade and they were getting perks from the manager for tending to the other resident’s nocturnal needs with their style of naked massage that always managed to find a “happy ending” to any session.

At first it had seemed strange to Patti to walk around sans clothing all the time but she soon got used to it and she had to accept the fact that most of the males could only get it up if she put on a bra and some French undies or a bikini bottom to arouse their libido.

She was quite content with Heidi’s submissive attitude in the midnight hours and her best friend was happy to be the “bottom” of their double bed adventures with the red lamp lit to highlight their naked flesh in their private bedroom that looked a little bit like the devil’s vacation home when he wasn’t down in Hell pounding every brown eye in sight.

She even hung her strap-on on a peg on the wall along with other toys of an anal nature that never failed to excite her just to see visitor’s expressions when they saw them the very first time. She had an 8x10 photo of Heidi in her favorite “ass up, head down” position on the night table and it often gave her inspiration to mount the willing assistant each time she saw it sitting there with Heidi’s bare ass just waiting for her attentions.

There was only a smattering of young people in the mobile home park but that was normal because the thing had originally been intended for those in the twilight of their years and the turnover was constant.

The minimum age limit was at 55 but that was arbitrary due to the changing attitudes about retirement. The average age in the place was closer to 68 and almost all were on Social Security as their primary source of income.

There was Patti and Heidi and the three male life guards that were on duty at the swimming pool and doubled as ass and pussy fuckers on call day and night. Sometimes the older residents would have visiting grandchildren using the pool and they had to adhere to the nudity requirement as well. Because of legal restrictions, the management did not allow underage children into the park because it might cause a reaction from the authorities about abuse of a minor.

Heidi started her own little business of shaving pussies and doing other spa-like work on the aging females and Patti focused on the massage services that she had done ever since she had left high school and it was a lot more appealing than swinging on a pole down at the gentleman’s club where you could be certain it was unlikely you would find many gentlemen inside.

We had bingo every Wednesday night and sometimes visitors would attend from the surrounding subdivisions but they had to adhere to the nudity rules in place. It was exciting to see the younger folks coming in naked as jaybirds showing off their pussies and cocks like they were in the Easter Parade on Fifth Avenue. Some of those younger dicks were mighty interesting for Heidi and me to look over after a diet of over 65 folks every day.

We used the folding chairs and seeing all those bare cheeks staring you right in the face was like a shot of Tequila to a person at an AA meeting. It was so tempting to just reach out and pat some of those female cheeks that I did my best to keep my eyes averted most of the time. The older guys were not as circumspect and I suspected they were doing it in the corners of the park where the lighting was not so good and those tempting asses were being fondled like nobody’s business in the late night hours.

I remember that on Wednesday nights, if you took a walk around you could hear the panting and the groans coming from between the trailers like animals in the woods mating under the light of the moon.

One night, I was mistaken for one of the female visitors and dragged into a darkened space by a pair of resident old-timers intent on dipping their wicks in a convenient younger pussy with the proper attitude. It was on the tip of my tongue to protest their aggressive actions but I decided to see what they were going to do and kept my mouth shut and just bent over to give them a clear shot at my heart-shaped ass that was exposed and ready for their fun and games. The first one I recognized as Mister Anderson and he was a likeable old dude with a nice wife who was in a wheelchair and unable to have sex any more so I figured what the hell if he is in need I might as well give him a shot of pussy to help him over the hump so to speak.

Mister Anderson whispered in my ear, “Ok girly let’s get this done nice and proper. Spread your legs and grab a hold of that doorknob so you don’t lose your balance.

I followed his instructions and before you could say “Jack Robinson” he had his hardened dick up between my feminine folds and pumping me nice and hard causing me to pant non-stop like a silly schoolgirl. The other guy was Mister Nelson and I kept my head down so he wouldn’t recognize me because I usually gave him a massage at least once a month just like clockwork. He had never asked me to do anything except a little tug at the end to get his juices working and I assumed his fucking days were long over and I was about to see how wrong I really was.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.