Sunday Creampie

by Rick Kittle

Copyright© 2017 by Rick Kittle

Erotica Sex Story: Showing off to her boyfriends pal ends up with Angie full of another mans sperm and an unplanned pregnancy

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cuckold   Cream Pie   Big Breasts   .

Angie didn’t like doing it. Standing there in front of her boyfriend Rick and his friend Luke, her breasts exposed, and her voluptuous 36 inch D cup breasts unhooked from their bra and sagging onto her chest every so slightly she wasn’t particularly happy. At least she wore a set of pantyhose, nude in color to stop her being totally naked, but still her 38 inch hips were clearly defined as was the small patch of pubic hair on her pussy. From the waist up though her narrow milky white 32 inch waist was on display as were her large red nipples.

Still it wasn’t too bad she only had to serve Rick and Luke a couple of drinks in this semi-naked state as part of a bet. At 25 years of age and in the prime of her life, and proud of a body that just oozed sex appeal Angie took it in her stride.

Luke didn’t have a lot of experience with the ladies. A large lad at a touch over 6 foot in height with a burly build he was busy with working his trades apprenticeship and didn’t have much time for meeting girls like Angie. In short he was 22 years old and a virgin, though when it came to looking at girls, the amount of pictures of naked women he had masturbated to and spurted his semen on was up there in the thousands, so in a way he considered himself experienced, just not so much in the real thing.

Still the afternoon went on and after a couple of hours with Angie starting to let down her guard a little and realize ‘yes my breasts are beautiful’ and ‘guys are going to stare at me like this if I’m in front of them near naked’. To Rick it was clear though with every passing minute Luke’s stare at Angie’s jiggling veiny breasts and now erect nipples became more agitated and direct. Although he didn’t like to be seen looking Rick could also see a tight bulge forming in the front of Luke’s pants ... Rick decided to have a game and tease the poor suffering Luke into a state of frenzy ... one though which would end up changing all their lives forever.

‘You want to touch them don’t you’ Rick offered as Angie put a beer in Luke’s hand ‘Err I would like to’ Luke countered and then saw the nod as Rick gave the ok. Angie flinched when she felt one of Luke’s hands cup her hanging pendulous breast. It was cold from holding the beer but more to that it was foreign. It send a shudder down Angie’s body, one that confused her and one that she was not sure she liked. Rick told her to stay though, and protestingly Angie stood there while Luke gently touched and fondled her breasts.

‘Kiss them if you want’ Rick offered, and with this Luke pulled Angie gently forwards onto his knee and started licking, salivating and gently chewing on her breasts and nipples. While Angie started to relax and let the warm feelings of attention wash over her, Luke was struggling with the pain of a heavily aroused penis bound by his tight pants, and a painful large pair of swollen tender testicles aggravated by the teasing from this beautiful large breasted young woman.

Leaving the room to get some more beers Rick could see the situation building and was aroused to see how far it could go. Leaning across to Luke he quietly suggested he strip off to his underwear and wait for Angie to come back and see what happened next. Dropping his pants as Angie walked back into the room, a massive bulge and wet patch in his shorts from the leaking pre-cum startled her.

Luke sat down hastily while Angie looked at Rick and blurted ‘There is no way, I’m not going any further here!’ but before she could turn around and walk off Rick was calming her ‘Its ok baby, just that Luke was a little uncomfortable, come down and sit back there, he just wants to play with your breasts a little. Sitting back down, straddling Luke’s knee, Angie could now feel his hairy thigh contacting her vagina lips through its thin nylon pantyhose shield. Her biggest worry as the massive lump in his underpants and the slimy big wet patch of dribbling semen that was slowly leaking out of his cock.

As Luke went to work on her breasts, licking, and sucking away Angie once more felt the stirrings of pleasure in her belly, and tilted her head back, throwing her arms down by her side where one accidentally brushed against the straining monster held in Luke’s underpants. ‘Aaahhhh’ he groaned as Angie’s manicured fingernails rubbed the tip of his cock through the fabric. He stopped rubbing her tits, took a couple of deep breaths and groaned ... before starting again.

Intrigued by the amount of control she had over Luke Angie did something very brave and ultimately very silly, reaching forwards and pulling down Luke’s underpants to free his aching shaft. Springing out of his pants came a sight Angie had never seen. A large penis, several inches larger than Ricks, uncoiled and slapped on her leg. It was a much darker color than Ricks, like the skin of a plum, with big thick veins like tiny rivers running its whole length. The major difference though was the hooded head concealing a purple knob, which Angie clearly picked as meaning he was uncircumcised.

Angie didn’t like hooded penises very much considering them sneaky and concealed, but was intrigued by the color, thickness and eight inch shaft length as it oozed slime from its eye on her milky thigh. Noticing his pain as Luke rolled back his eyes Angie leaned forward and gently kissed him on the neck, all the while her hand delicately wrapped around his shaft and gently squeezed it.

She couldn’t let the poor guy go in this much pain, but there is also no way he could put that tool any closer to her vagina, as Rick and her had a strict rule of no contraception using the rhythm method and with-drawl technique on less dangerous days in her cycle to ensure safe sex. The only problem now was that Angie was 10 days into her cycle and had the familiar flushes of ovulation, a feeling backed up by the tacky white vaginal discharge leaking through her stockings and onto Luke’s leg.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.