Cookies for a Badman - Cover

Cookies for a Badman

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Slightly erotic short story with Western flavor with characters that are unusual in this scenario.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction  

The kid was sporting his new sidearm now with a sense of power that the possession of a firearm generally filled a real man with overwhelming confidence.

In a way, he thought of his dick are being symbolic of his handgun and he played with it like they were sides of the same coin.

The younger wife sister on his wagon was baking cookies that evening in the cooking fire behind the rear of the large prairie schooner. They had circled the wagons as usual, and the horses and oxen were inside the circle placidly chewing on their cuds like happy warriors proud of moving all these human passengers across the wide open spaces. They had bedded down close to a mountain stream, and they had plenty of fresh water for a change and there was even enough for the females to take a much needed bath.

The bonded outlaw was intently watching a group of Indians up on a nearby knoll studying the circle of wagons like a band of carrion birds waiting for easy prey.

It amazed the Kid that most of the Mormon group had no idea they were under observation by a threat so close that they were in easy arrow range of the entire wagon train.

The young Mormon wife came back into the wagon waiting for her cookies to bake in the small wood fueled stove on the ground. It was crowded inside with a number of bodies stretched out in the horizontal on the wagon bed.

She approached the Kid in the corner and asked in a low voice, “Is it all right for me to sit on your lap, Mister, I am fearful tired and need to rest a bit before I tend to my cookies.”

The Kid nodded his head without saying a word and the female sat on top of his legs gingerly with her buttocks spread wide right over his heated privates. She wiggled a bit getting good and comfortable. In the process, she woke up his dormant dick and it slowly rose to attention between her sweet female cheeks. He knew she was fully aware of her seductive rubbing making him hard for the possibility of coitus.

His trousers were easily opened, and his shaft was released underneath her shielding petticoat. The naughty Mormon wife reached down and pushed his dick into her feminine folds right where she wanted it at the entrance to her vaginal secrets.

The Kid knew he didn’t have to move at all because the girl could take care of all the logistics of this coupling hiding their sin from the other passengers with her devious actions.

The first wife knew exactly what was going on under those petticoats and she smiled a knowing smile looking right into the Kid’s lust-filled eyes.

The cookie-baking wife slowly milked the Kid’s throbbing cock with her tight pussy walls, and he felt her hairy bush rubbing on his groin with that old familiar feeling and scent of a woman. She had enjoyed her short marriage to the burly Mormon farmer because he only had one other wife and gave her his cock at least every other night. He had experience with lots of “outside” females and would also use her for anal and oral copulation much to her delight and eventual addiction to both practices.

The second wife liked it in her pussy best of all. She reveled in the friction in her baby-making channel and regretted the fact that she had been copulating for two full years and still was unable to conceive a child. The first wife told her that it was all that foolishness with using her bottom and her mouth to drain the husband’s fertile seeds that caused her disgrace.

Now, she was stroking the outlaw’s cock with her tightness moving ever so slowly and relishing the feeling of fullness inside her feminine core. She knew the first wife was aware of her terrible behavior in the darkened wagon, but it was far more important for her to get that tingle she missed so much these past months. She decided she would try her best to convince the older woman to put her pussy in play with the handsome stranger because she knew the first wife probably missed the husband’s dick as well. Maybe, she would talk her into joining her for a sharing of the bad man’s sperm because she was that type of female that wanted as many children as possible and was still in a child-bearing stage of life with a brood of four little ones already.

The younger wife felt the outlaw’s dick suddenly get a whole lot bigger inside her and she pressed her womanhood up harder and tighter than before and knew his flood would soon be drenching her insides with sticky man juice sooner rather than later.

He was forced to shoot his load deep into her feminine folds with silent satisfaction and felt her shudder with her personal acceptance of his liquid gift with a sweet smile of pleasure on her pretty face.

Then, she jumped up and he knew it was because she was worried about the cookies maybe burning in the little stove.

A few minutes later, she came back into the wagon and sat at his feet offering him a cookie with her dainty hand telling him, “Thank you so much, Mister, I really liked you inside me like that. I haven’t had any dick since my husband went off to fight the Indians last winter.”

The kid realized that it was almost nine months since she had anything inside her pussy.

That explained her delicious tightness and her almost desperate action in demanding his dick inside her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.