4712-4720 Bromley Club - Cover

4712-4720 Bromley Club

Copyright© 2017 by 190proof190

Chapter 3: Sun Xun, Carl, and Mark

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Sun Xun, Carl, and Mark - Residents of the townhome complex located in the 4700 block of Bromley Boulevard are members of a sex club that allows members to discreetly participate in sexual activities of all types with other club members.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Thursday. For Sun Xun, on most weeks Thursday was just one more workday to get through before she could be free of any type of “duties” for two whole days but this week she welcomed Thursday, planned for this evening to be especially fun, happily clicked send for the last email to her personal training clients, did her best to stay awake as the barrage of messages played on the speaker phone, and filed the last folder for her clients into the crowded file drawer before she looked down her things to do list first, pen in hand making sure she could confidently draw a line through each item, and then went through her mental checklist ticking off each thing on her fingers to make sure she hadn’t forgotten something. Like her, all the other trainers were trying to get through their own client and things to do list, so much so that the office was quiet as was normal on Thursday afternoons, and once she had clicked off the items on her things to do list, she knew she could just coast for the rest of the week. Her tall lumbering oaf of a husband was going out of town today so she wouldn’t have to pay attention to him and could do whatever struck her fancy until he got back in town on Tuesday.

Physically, Dawei was an impressively tall guy at 6 feet 3 inches and wide with a broad chest and shoulders. He kept his weight down riding a bicycle at least twice a day for over 10 miles at a stretch, as much for the benefits of a break from tedious detailed work as a currency trader. With dark practically jet black hair that he kept cut short so he would never have to waste time combing or brushing it, dark wide set eyes, with his near vision weakened over the years as a result of working closely with a computer screen and small handwritten notes scribbled in any of a number of notebooks to the point that the black plastic framed glasses were no longer optional for him to see up close. He was quite intelligent as his ability to generate an income working by himself that would be envied by practically anyone would attest.

The Bromley townhome complex was a five-sided pentagon shaped building and his study was located so that it spanned an apex where two of the pentagon’s sides joined giving him an office space with a view spanning over more than a 100-degree arc and across the street was a small city park which made for a very nice office work space. Each of the other four townhomes were similarly constructed originally with rooms on each of the three floors of the townhome spanning an apex but his and Sun Xun’s townhome was the only one that overlooked the city park. Vehicle access to each of the townhomes was on a separate side of the pentagon. On the ground floor centered between and accessible from each of the five townhomes was a five-sided room. The elevators to the club apartments on the top floor were accessed through the five-sided room. The only time the central pentagon shaped room was occupied by more than one townhome resident was when no one was using the room to access one of the club elevators. It was well known and accepted by the residents that if someone was already in the hall for access to one of the club apartments their access to the room would not be allowed.

All residents knew about the club and were given club memberships as a property owner benefit. Their views were generally ho hum, so what, to each their own, or for those residents who took advantage of the club’s offerings: wonderful. Some said they never used the club facilities and figured once, twice, or occasional use didn’t really qualify as usage. They somehow reasoned that if the sex had been with one of their neighbors it was less acceptable morally than to just go to a club room and have sex with a stranger.

Dawei’s currency trading activity required him to work by himself at a desk in his private study in Sun Xun and his townhome so that his social skills if not talking about currency trading were undeveloped and he was a little awkward in discussing anything other than currency trading with anyone including Sun Xun. Physically he presented a commanding presence in every way except between his legs where it mattered most when Shu Xun wanted to have sex. He was so small that unless she took the lead and controlled the sex she was always left wanting, unsatisfied, horny, and this week end starting with Thursday evening she hoped to get fucked by guys with big cocks and having multiple orgasms. She was up for anything and as long as she had a couple of good encounters and was willing to exploit and be exploited. Great sex was what she wanted. And lots of it! The more the merrier.

It was true that Dawei’s cock was small but that could have been overcome in satisfying Sun Xun if he took his time, but because he approached sex with the same whim wham get it done manner in which he did currency trading, most of the time he had an orgasm and had already started pulling out before Sun Xun had even gotten past arousal and anywhere close to orgasm. If she took the lead in their sex she could reach orgasm but she wanted a guy with a big dick to take the lead and satisfy her for a change.

Thursday. How Carl hated Thursday workdays! All the issues that hadn’t been acted on to resolve a problem, the next action oftentimes being only an acknowledgment and a request for additional information to move a claim under a client’s homeowner policy forward or at least along. Most of the time it was about as meaningful as stirring a pot of water. And, then there were the demands from the regional manager for something meaningful whatever in the hell that meant to put in his report for unresolved claims, the something most of the time being some bureaucratic spewing that no one read except for the manager’s hot secretary. She had one wardrobe for Monday through Wednesday but on Thursday and Friday she dressed so that all the men that were lucky enough to have to deliver their reports in person, as Carl was, were treated to several glimpses of her fine tits, ass, and legs.

The good thing about Thursday was that Friday was such a brain dead, slow day that Carl could go to one of the club apartments after work for a Thursday evening massage and a little strange, even if the strange might be with a female member of the club he had been with before. But it was different than with his wife, Rebeca Lynn, a bit more unpredictable and as such it retained some of its mystery and was a little more of a surprise. If Rebeca Lynn had been a football player she would probably be a great lineman. Wide hips, short, compact body, thick thighs, and enormous calves. She walked like a linebacker, sure footed, no nonsense, no wasted motion. After Carl and she married Carl fucked her every night, once when they got in bed, once in the middle of the night when he got up for a call of nature, and once before they got out of bed in the morning. Carl liked to get a morning jump to get his heart going. By the end of five years, she no longer got some big thrill out of having Carl push his big dick into her and ejaculate.

Carl found getting some strange at one of the sex club apartments was so easy that there was little left of the thrill of the hunt, but easy with no commitments was one of the big attractions. No whining female for him to tell her how much he loved them, or some other crap. If Carl had been a lion he would be an old lion, a little long in the tooth, tired of the hunt, content to take whatever was easy to get. Sure, the sex might be better if he went on the open range as he called going out to a bar for some pick up action, but using the club to get laid was easy and he didn’t have to worry about some big jealous guy wanting to kick his ass because he was trying to fuck the woman he had brought to the bar.

He liked to pamper himself a bit after work on Thursdays which meant a massage before sex and went to the club website, logged on using his user name and password, and made a reservation for that service. Massage services were available at only two of the six club apartments.

After backing his red hatchback into the garage from his side of the townhome complex, Carl went through the things he had to do and with nothing pressing he got his pass and rode the lift to the apartment. The masseuse was already set up, so he picked up the robe off the table, went to the bedroom, put on the robe, and returned to take a seat on the table. The masseuse, a short, sturdy German woman dressed in a heavily starched white uniform greeted Carl with a heavy accent, smelled a little like sauerkraut, vinegar, and pot roast as if she had just been cooking in a typical German kitchen. She started kneading Carl’s tight muscles beginning with his feet and continued until she had massaged every bit of Carl with strong surprisingly gentle hands. Two hours later, Carl was asleep on the table, the masseuse was gone and the evidence that he had gotten a massage were the table and the robe that had been draped over him by the masseuse before she left.

A little before 600 he heard the door from the lift open and the quiet, light footsteps of someone softly walking along the hall from the lift to the apartment.

Carl had no idea what the tall Asian looking woman’s name was but thought he had been with her or someone that looked a lot like her at least one time before. At one inch less than 6 feet, she was taller than his 5 feet 9 inches. In a shorter woman, her figure would be considered voluptuous but at her height her body type was considered slender. She entered the apartment, they exchanged polite greetings, and she quickly let Carl know she was there for sex and not for socializing.

Carl had hoped for a bit more romance but figured if she wanted to start fucking right away he could do without the romance. After all, he wasn’t exactly there to play gin. He was still standing when Shu Xun undid the tie on his robe, knelt down in front of him, took his cock in her mouth, and started sucking him off, getting him harder, hotter, and when he seemed completely hard put her hand around his cock so that she could get an idea of his size.

Yes! That was what she was looking for! He was at least half again bigger than Dawei in length and girth. She continued to fondle him with soft caresses along his penis and balls, getting him hotter. Once his thrusts became stronger, more random and wanton, she thought she was ready for him to fuck her. She pushed him down to sit on the couch with his back resting against the couch and his butt just supported on the edge of a cushion, moved so that the tip was just inside her vagina and pushed him all the way inside her in a single penetration. It was what Shu Xun had been looking forward to although she had taken more control than she had planned to. She thought to herself,

How good that feels!

In spite of what she had planned, Shu Xun was in control of the activity, employing a sequence of teases to get herself aroused almost to orgasm followed by a drop in the level of stimulation with each cycle getting her closer and closer to orgasm. She felt her first orgasm, looming, impending, imminent, like the sound of thunder after you see a flash of light, building to a crescendo, and knew that it was only a matter of a little more time, a little more patience, with Carl’s cock as hard and big as it could be, filling her, penetrating her vagina so that she could feel how even though Carl was hard it seemed like he was getting bigger with each penetration. The first of her contractions, strong, individually identifiable squeezes, were calling to him, driving him to thrust as hard into her as possible and when he came inside her, every bit of his sperm entered her, flooding her cervix with so much hot white ejaculate that the mixture of his and her cum flowed out of her vagina and since she was still on top of Carl covered her from her clitoris to her anus with the sticky mixture.

Shu Xun, happy with the first orgasm, allowed herself to float, basking in the afterglow.

Carl’s orgasm was so strong he ejaculated every bit of his cum into Shu Xun and immediately became so soft that he could no longer stay inside her.

Shu Xun had just had the great orgasm she was hoping for, wanted to have another as soon as possible, knew that it would likely take a while for Carl to be capable of screwing her again, and began playing with Carl’s penis, running her soft fingertips along the top and bottom of his penis, rotating the tip with the ends of her fingers, and when she felt Carl respond stood up, turned around facing away from him, pushed his thighs apart, and began slightly bouncing her butt on Carl’s beginning erection, occasionally causing her anus to contact the tip of Carl’s penis, and combined leaning over with rotating her butt so Carl could feel her anus graze the tip of his penis practically demanding for him to fuck her anally.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.