My Young Admirer - Cover

My Young Admirer

Copyright© 2017 by jackieoh

Chapter 3: Dark of Night

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Dark of Night - Ellen is having a hard time recovering from the news that her husband has had an affair. They are trying to get past it, but she is still angry. The grown up son of a neighbor still thinks of her fondly as Auntie Ellen.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Wife Watching   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Revenge  

Repeated From Chapter Two:

{“We could be divorced and continue living as we do. However, that would involve the children and I’m sure they would be badly affected by that. So ... what I can live with is that we don’t have the marriage contract anymore, but we continue as friends who live together and we keep the children’s lives as even as possible. I do still love you. In a way. You may still love me. I don’t think we are ‘in love, ‘ that’s all. And ... at long last ... maybe it’s OK. I can’t say I won’t fall off the wagon and become a screaming Mimi again from time to time, but I promise to try to ... stay in control.”

A long silence again.

“I might want to ‘date’ occasionally.” I don’t know why I said that. My god!

Another long silence.

“Are you saying ... you might have sex with someone else, then?”

“You did!”

Long silence as we came into our village. The streetlights cast their picket fence light into the car, flashing across us as if from a passing train.

“And I have to assume that you will do so again. I understand that a little bit better too. Maybe it’s impossible to have that fairyland marriage where everyone does everything just right and keeps monogamous. Maybe it’s impossible. I was living up to the marriage vows and I thought you were too, so that let me build it up in my mind and now it has crashed around me. I don’t want to get back into the arguments again. It does not do any good. So this is the best solution I can think of. We are friends since forever, after all. Let’s try to make the best of it.”

“Are you seeing someone ... now ... regularly? Having sex with someone all the time?” He steered into our driveway.

“That’s not what I said at all.”

“Tell me what you have done!”

“I don’t ask you to tell me!”

The garage door closed behind us and we continued to sit in the car.

“Will we have sex together?” he asked.

“We have. A few times. Perhaps we can ... when we BOTH feel like it ... as friends. Am I making any sense?”

“It is so weird I can’t even answer.”

“Any weirder than your affair?” I said rather viciously and began to cry a little.

“No ... no ... no ... I’m sorry. It just came out ... don’t cry ... we’ll ... just have to try it and see how it works. That’s all. I know it sounds funny, but I am not sure I can stand the thought of you with another man. If that’s what you mean?”}


There was a strange car in the driveway. I took my foot off the brake and let the car slow on its own. A full size BMW, black and clean looking. I resumed speed past my house and circled the block. Then parked short of my house and switched off. Turning the possibilities over in my mind.

Coming home a day early might have been a problem. But, why should I feel funny about coming home early. I hadn’t told Ellen that my plans had changed. I had tacitly agreed to an open marriage, at least from one side, hers. I myself wanted to wipe out the past mistakes and go back to being the ideal loving couple. I admit that is a very big ask, so I am determined to endure her getting even on the hope that she will tire of it and come back to normal.

I sat in the dead silence of our neighborhood. What to do? Walk in and find that she has brought someone home or that someone has brought her home and has been asked to stay the night.

I got out of the car and felt the hood of the black car. It was still warm, so it had not been there long. I thought about the situation for a while longer at the corner of the house and then walked to the back of the house. There is a forest behind the house so drapes are not necessary. So I peered in while standing out of the portion lighted by the inside of the family room. It is a lace area with a corner sectional and a large coffee table.

There, siting on the sectional was a tall man being served a drink by my beautiful wife. She was dressed in a simple red dress button down the front. They were laughing together. Toasting by clinking their glasses together. He took her hand and she sat down next to him, against him I should say, with his arm around her shoulders.

She pulled his hand lower so that the hand covered her breast. They kissed ... a long kiss ... with tongues, I noticed, and it seemed practiced, not the first kiss.

I stared at the scene. The kiss continued. As I watched, he unbuttoned her dress ... one button, then another with one hand. Her brassiere was lace, red lace cups, full to overflowing. Her cleavage was two plump breasts looking lush and lovely in the supporting cups. He slipped his hand inside the cup and fondled her bare breast. The kiss had not stopped. They both looked very happy, it occurred to me.

I turned away, suddenly feeling slightly sick. I retched into one of the bushes I remembered planting a few years ago. This was a nervous tension vomit. I recognized the feeling from previous bouts of nervousness or tension. I leaned against the brick exterior of the house to regain my cool.

I didn’t want to see more, but I admit being drawn to watch ... a little longer, I rationalized. She had given me fair warning, and I had accepted that she would want to date occasionally; because I didn’t have an acceptable alternative ... divorce was something neither of us appear to be able to stomach.

I went back to my car and found a mint to take away the taste in my mouth. I considered walking in the house and pretending surprise. No, that might be the expected thing to do, but the end result was not controllable, nor was it going to make things better. Retreat completely and come home tomorrow? I smoked a cigarette and rolled down the window.

I got out of the car again and approached the back window cautiously. Things had moved ahead for the lovers on my sectional couch. Ellen was stretched out and lying across his lap in his arms. One of her hands was over his crotch. Her brassiere cup was pushed down out of the way and his lips were sucking her nipple and his hand had pushed up her dress and was occupied between my wife’s legs. The skirt was up to the point that I could see the red panties ... she never wore those modern thongs, but these would be hip huggers or have a full. Panty-back. Her hand was around his head, holding him to her teat. Her head was thrown back and I could imagine she was moaning quietly in pleasure or ecstasy.

They changed positions so that they were lying together she on her back and he half on his side, his leg over hers so that she was nearly saddled on his thigh. Her hand fondled his cock through his pants. And she had unsnapped her brassiere for him and pulled him to the other breast. He squeezed the bare breast and took as much as he could into his mouth. The kiss was full engagement, tongues active seeking each other. Her hand squeezed his cock.

Still kissing her deeply, he unzipped his pants for her and I watched as her delicate hand snaked his cock out of his undershorts.

I know black men on average don’t have much different cock size than whites, but this man was on the top end of the normal curve. It was very long and her fingers didn’t go all the way around it. She couldn’t resist breaking the kiss to look down at what was in her hand. It was only semi-hard, too. She said something to him and he smiled at her, taking her lips back into his mouth. They were giggling at her reaction, I could tell.

My wife had always had a soft spot for blacks and the black culture. Her best friend at college was a black girl and they are still in touch. At parties, even now, she would seek out and be talking excitedly with attractive black men and women, so this was not a shocking thing, her finally being on my couch necking with a black man.’’

Her white hand against his mahogany skin and his darker, large cock was terribly sexy. I had to admit, that I found it arousing. That bothered me, I guess, that reaction to watching her about to have sex with another man. I felt my stomach churn again, but I didn’t retch. I just stared at the scene of two people pleasuring each other. I tried to turn away, but the scene was like a magnet.

His shirt had come off at some point and I was amazed at the neat muscular structure of his body. Ellen was now pushing his pants down and he finished the job and stood to take them off and stand before her naked and physically attractive.

She sat up staring at the long appendage at eye level. Again she took him in hand and slipped her cupped hand up and down his dick. She still looked at it almost as if not believing its size. Now the man put his hand on her head, encouraging her to take it in her mouth. But first, she kissed along the side of it, rubbed it against her cheek and down to her breasts, she had taken the brassiere completely off an it lay beside her.

She pressed it against one breasts and then rubbed it across the valley and over the other breast. They looked beautiful. And the cock looked rather war-like, veins prominent, the head moist and glistening. She pressed the head of his dick to first one nipple and then the other. The nipples were turgid and lovely. The stimulated nipples and his stimulated cock bumped each other.

Now she looked up into his eyes and opened her mouth, flaming red lipstick emphasizing the offer. She slowly brought her lips to the head for its first kiss. The bright red lips smiled up at him. Her tongue, just the tip played for amount with the slit at the end of his cock. The man put his hand on her head and asked for it. She held still and waited for him to push it into her waiting ... offering ... lovely ... hot ... eager mouth. He pushed it in ‘til she gagged slightly, then paused. The inch that he backed out glistened from its pleasure trip into my wife’s mouth.

Now she took it back into her mouth and showed him what pleasure awaited this big cock when ultimately he spread her legs and put it into her for certain. She jacked him with her hand and sucked on the first four to six inches, her brown eyes looking up to watch his reaction. She sucked on it and moved it around in her mouth and I could see the pleasure on is face. He held her head and shoved his cock deeper, she stopped him with the hand around his dick to keep him from going too deep. Her mouth seemed to be wide open to allow his girth to enter. But there was pleasure in her eyes, too.

They stood together for a moment, pressed together in an embrace. His hand fondled her ass through the silk panties. She humped the sturdy thigh he thrust forward for her. I remember how lovely and exciting for her to do that. I lingered on the sight of her buttocks as she flexed those muscles to thrust her mound firmly against his thigh. It had been my thigh she humped in days past and it was hot. I remembered one seeing this scene in a mirror.

She looked absolutely wanton when she did this. That of course is my being raised to think that girls, women do not really like sex and don’t do sexy things. Seems like we men would grow out of that misconception, but there it was again.

He helped her out of the dress, leaving her in panties plus a garter belt and stockings. He ran his hands up and down her nylon covered legs and kissed her deeply once again while she continued to stroke his dick.

They lay back down on the couch, her hand never letting go of the amazing cock, now seemingly at full staff. Again the deep tongue kiss and fondling of breasts and cock of the couple on the couch. She put one hand over his on her breast and held him there while her other hand encouraged the big cock threatening her.

He spread her legs now and his hand went under her panties and a finger toyed with her pussy. She wriggled as he finger-fucked her. Her hand on his cock increased its rhythm. He got up so that he could lick her pussy slit. She guided his head and her eyes closed as he found her clitoris. I saw her mouth the words: “Suck my clit...” as she had directed me so often in the past.

I wanted to leave. I really wanted to leave. But I stayed. If I had gone, I wouldn’t have seen my Ellen take his big dick into her pussy.

Instead, I watched in awe, as she pulled her panties aside and held them while they guided it to her warm, wet, tight opening. She took hold of it and I watched as she moistened the big bulbous head in the vestibule of her pussy. They both watched ... as she guided it to just the right spot and he pushed about two inches into the wet sweet opening. Her hands had moved to his biceps. I saw them tighten to ask him to wait. Her eyes had widened when it first went inside.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.