Preview

Stockings

by Bondi Beach

Copyright© 2017 by Bondi Beach

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, mt/ft, Ma/ft, mt/Fa, ft/ft, Fa/ft, mt/mt, Mult, Consensual, CrossDressing, Fiction, Incest, Pegging,

Erotica Sex Story: Charlie and her brother like to dress up. Things change between the two of them and with their parents during a summer vacation at the lake, when their favorite game becomes more than a game and they discover love reveals itself in many forms. This story is about love and boners, inspired by the art of J. B. Hopkings. NOTE: Check the codes. If you're not sure what "pegging" is, find out before you start. Also, be advised there is some mm and mM, oral, in this story.

Cover

This little story is a farce and a piece of fluff. It’s also a love story. If you’re up for that, this one’s for you.

Note: Avoid undesired surprises. Check the codes before you read, please. If you’re not sure what “pegging” is, find out before you start. In addition, be advised there is some mm and mM, oral, in this story.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.