Pulled Over - The Road to Armageddon - Cover

Pulled Over - The Road to Armageddon

Copyright© 2017 by Dark Dragen

Chapter 8

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Story partly based on Pulled Over by Clown, with changes to fit my needs. William and his mother has been pulled over by a sheriff and deputy, where they were kidnapped and used during the next week. During their capture, they’ll learn the impending doom of the end of the world. And once free, not only do they need to deal with what happened to them, but also deal with the impending doom of the world ending and prepare for it as best as they could.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Horror   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Transformation   Violence  

11th of June 2017 - Underground Factory, Unknown Area:

The next few hours were the most interesting and painful of the twin’s life. Interesting, as they learned more about why he was doing all these experiments. It would seem that the upcoming meteor storm was coming from another galaxy, and there were many who feared what would come with it.

Some of the experts thought that the storm would destroy the planet as they knew it, and killing almost all of humanity. But there also was some like Doc who thought that destroying the planet as they knew it, and killing almost all of humanity, was the start of it all.

Some believed that the meteorites would carry a deadly disease, and others believed that the meteorites might be carrying something that could mutate all life on Earth, from the basic animals all the way to the human race. So that normal humans could return to the bottom of the food chain.

It was because of these possibilities, that Doc was doing so many experiments, not only because he wanted to, but also to save those who survive the meteor storm. He was not doing this for noble reasons; he wanted to save them so that he would have someone to experiment on once the world ended.

Both William and Gabrielle knew there wasn’t anything they could do to stop him from doing what the Mad Scientist wanted to do to them. They could either be forced to take part, and feel nothing but pain and have no say. Or they could willingly let him have his way, and get something out of it, so with no other option, they agreed to willingly take part in his damn experiments.

Of the two of them, Gabrielle was the lucky one, as she had the fewest experiments done to her. The first thing that Doc did to the teenage girl was to put her into one of his medical pods, and transform her into a hybrid Wolf-Girl, with black fur with red highlights.

There were a few injections too, one of which was of millions of nanites; which meant to enhance her physical performance and her senses, like hearing and smell. Doc also informed them that in some experiments, for some unknown reason, the nanites altered the person’s body enough to give them special abilities. He suspected that the reason this was that, as with the other experiments that he did on the past test subjects; the nanites combined with them to give the person new abilities.

Gabrielle didn’t tell her brother this, as she wasn’t sure if it was connected or not, or if it was the drugs she was forced to take. But she couldn’t keep her mind off him, all she wanted was for him to fuck her and to control her like the bitch that she had became. And she was more than happy to give herself to her brother once she became the new Wolf-Girl, seeing that it was when she had to take the next injection that she was meant to take. She made it out that she only did it because there was no other option, but she gave herself willingly to Liam because she wanted to not; because she had to.

After a good fuck, she was made to transform from Wolf-Girl to human, and human to Wolf-Girl to make sure she could. The first few times she wasn’t able to, so she was put back into the medical pods where Doc altered the DNA a bit more until she could. After the last treatment that Doc did to her was to give her new eyes. He removed her old ones and replaced them with new ones. These new eyes would allow her see in the dark, see far way off in the distance, as well as a few other things. The main pain for Gabrielle was from getting new eyes, and from having her skin being changed into a hybrid Wolf-Girl and back again, over and over again.

Now for William, it was different, while he didn’t have his body altered to be some kind of hybrid like his sister, that didn’t mean that his body wasn’t altered somehow. While his sister was becoming a Wolf-Girl, both of his arms and legs were removed and replaced with new regrown ones, but these new limbs were a bit oversized and were heavier than his original ones. Because of this, Doc put some drugs into Liam to make his body bigger and stronger, so that he could use them better. Doc informed the young male teen that it would be a few days before the body would get bigger, and that the arms would like normal.

Not that Gabrielle minded too much, while the limbs looked like real ones, the new body looked so much sexier with all the new muscles and the slight increase in height. That made the sex that occurred after she became a Wolf-Girl so much better. She loved to feel his strong body fucking her so roughly, how his new sized cock was remorlding her ass and pussy so that only he could use them from now on. He had very little control over his new body. Although she wasn’t going to admit to it she was ashamed that she was enjoying what was happening to her.

Doc informed them that the limbs were from a project known as Project ARMS, that he worked with Apotheosis, as a specialised weapons designer for the army. The new limbs were nanomachine implants, and they were able to shift into tools, weapons and shields. Because the limbs were nanomachine implants, his whole body was full with more nanites than his sister, and unlike his sister, they can do much more. Apart from enhancing his physical performance and senses, they can alter not only his arms and legs but his whole body. The nanites in the ARMs would adapt to situations that William could find himself, and so making so that he could become even stronger.

Then Doc not only replaced Liam’s eyes, but he carefully removed part of the boy’s brain to put in a brain implant in. The brain implant was to allow William more memory, as the new eyes would record everything to a chip.

The video could be downloaded to a laptop, from a neck implant that was on the back of his neck. The eyes could not only see in the dark and afar, but they could collect data. When activated, it would seem to Liam that he was seeing things in a Head-Up Display, and would be able to gather detail by scanning his surroundings. Doc suspected that in time, thanks to the nanites from ARMS, the eyes could be altered and do much more.

When they asked why Doc did this for William and not Gabrielle, Doc simply said he wanted her to be a scout and him something of a war machine.

Apotheosis had done their own experiments with Project ARMS. So he didn’t know how many that are out there with ARMS and what they could do. Not only that, but he had a few people around the country with ARMS, some of them had powerful ARMS.

So it was better for Gabrielle to be made as a scout/hunter, someone who can go in and sneak about and gather information and not be seen and able to get food and such. While he was made into the fighter, someone who can use the information his sister gathered, and have the power to do what was needed to be done and protect his family. The way Doc saw it, if they survived the meteor storm, they would need such a pair to live on, as it would be a different and dangerous world. Everyone is looking out for themselves, and most likely turn on each other if they have to.

As much as the twins would want to say otherwise, they knew that as long as there was some sort of society with law and order, and people were able to get what they needed, things would be fine. But without law and order, without being able to get your everyday things with ease, but needing to search for things to live for another day.

Well, the twins knew it would be chaos, and they would most likely have to fight others to live another day in one form another. Whether it was to keep what you had for yourself, or to keep others from raping and killing you, or many other reasons. So the way that Doc was dealing with them was the best thing to do, even if they hated it.

Now as for the experiments; they were told that they would be allowed to pick what things they wanted to change, but that was part of a lie. All they could do was pick what their nanites could do for them. For Gabrielle, her’s were limited to things like healing, speed and strength and they were already being used for that. There wasn’t anything else Doc could think of to add.

But she asked Doc for something that would help her in scouting and hunting. Skills such as lockpicking and computer hacking, along with sneaking and healing other people.

Now as for William, with his ARMs he could adapt to situations that he could find himself in.

There wasn’t much more Doc could do for him. He had no idea what the nanites would do when they adapted to help William. He had a few ideas for the twins. He was able to create a personal digital interface, in the form of a hologram computer. This would not only allow Liam deal with the data he gets, it would allow him to collect the data from Gabrielle’s nanites which make things easier for them. That way everything that she learned on her scouting missions could be downloaded to him. With a little adjustment to the nanites, he was able to allow Liam to download the nanites into others and allowing them to gain information and a few basic skills and create a telepathy link to his family. And with nanites programmed to alter his ARMs, Doc had no idea what would happen with his hologram computer idea of theirs.

After long hours of pain from the experiments, the twins were recovering from what they have been through that day. They were told that until now, the only reason why they hadn’t felt weak, or as much pain as they should have after what was done to them, was because of the nanites within their body. Now that all the modifications were done for them, Doc made it so that they would feel weak. This was so that the twins couldn’t use their new abilities against him or the Jacksons. At least once they were free, they could do whatever they wanted, but for now Doc couldn’t allow them to escape or hurt them.

As they were resting and having something to eat, they heard Doc say, “Now let’s check on your niece, should the experiment worked, she should have changed by now.”

Before the twins could ask what the changes were, Doc left them to follow him. As they got the cryochamber room that Rose was in, before the twins could ask what the changes were Doc left; leaving them to follow him. As they got the cryochamber room that Rose was in, and the pod that Rose was in, they saw that nothing happened to her. Not that they won’t be happy about this, because they were, but they thought something would have happened. Doc look sad at this, as with a sigh he said, “Shame, it would seem that she is one of those who have the gene to prevent this experiment from working.”

“What do you mean?” asked Gabrielle.

“Well I was hoping that she would become a teenager, and after some work, would have memories to act like one.” explained Doc.

“You sick twisted bastard!” they said at once, but thankfully seeing that nothing happened to Rose. “Why would you do such a thing to a baby?” Gabrielle asked the black bastard, not understanding why he would do such a thing.

“Simply put when the world ends we’ll have to repopulate the world,” the asshole told them, “and depending on the fallout of the storm, we might not have enough adults to do so. So I knew we would need other ways to do so, not only have I got clones to help, but I’m planning to turn babies into teenagers so that they can help.”

“You sick bastard.” Gabrielle hissed darkly at the black bastard.

“I might be, but if there’s so few people to breed, what other option do we have?” Doc defended himself, “It’s either I do this or our race will slowly die off if we’re not careful.”

As much as they hated to admit it, they would need to find another way to repopulate the world to keep the human race going.

“Now, I want to run a few more tests on you two to make sure things are running fine, before I have you two fuck each other again before I put the two of you in the cryochambers for the night.” Doc informed the two of them.

“But I, I thought we would be going back to our mum tonight.” Gabrielle told the bastard.

“Oh please,” Doc laughed, “do you think after what I did to you two I would send the two of you back so soon? Please, not only do I want to make sure your bodies adjusted to what I have done, I want to watch your brother fuck you over and over again without those Jacksons getting in the way. Not only that, but I want to make sure you can move about without too much pain, without the nanites dulling the pain. And trust me, you two are better off with me than you are with your sister and mother, the Jacksons have some plans for them. And if you were there, you would be involved, no matter what I say to them.”

As much as they wanted to be with their mother and sister, the twins didn’t want to be part of the Jacksons so called fun. Sure they felt guilty leaving their family to their fate, but after what they have been through that day, they didn’t want to be in any more pain. It’s not like they were getting away scotch free, no, William still had to fuck his sister, fucking her rough as possible and such. So they won’t escaping anything, instead, they just changed the type of torture they were going through. Not only that, during the sex between the twins, the Doc joined in by using toys.

It wasn’t much, but Gabrielle was happy that she didn’t have to have the black man’s cock in her, it wasn’t like she was racist, she had a few coloured friends and even had a crush on one of them. But right now, as much as she hated to admit it, she didn’t like the idea of any cock being in her other than her brother’s. She thought that she would hate him for raping her, but instead she couldn’t get enough William’s cock. All she could put it down to was the tumor of what happened to her that she was like this, she couldn’t think of any other reason for this. She just hoped she could recover from this once this was all finished.

o0OoO0o

Meanwhile with the rest of the rest of the family:

Whilst William and Gabrielle were being altered beyond anything Catherine and Jessica could think of, Catherine and Jessica were being raped and used by the Jackson’s. During which time, the two women meet up with the final Jackson’s male, Alexander, he was the oldest of them. He was tall, with black hair and was the most muscular of the lot. It would seem that he was the mayor of the local town called Jackson Town, named after their family. Catherine realized why they were able to get away with all that they have done, they own the town and could make the lives who go against them hell, even make people disappear. She knew that there was no way to stop them.

Alexander was the roughest of the men, making up for the time that he missed so far. He used both Catherine and Jessica at the same time, if one of them didn’t have his cock in them, they would have either his finger or some sort of toy. Neither of the women knew how they were still sane and not as badly hurt as they thought they should have been with the way these men treated them, the only thing that they could think of was the drugs they were given. Catherine suspected that they were some kind of new drugs to keep them sane or healthy so that these bastards could use them as they wish, what good in using toy’s if broke one of the men told her when she asked about this.

For most of the day when they won’t getting raped, they were worried about Liam and Gabrielle, seeing how they hadn’t come back yet. They were worried what the guy named Doc was doing to them, as he said that they should be back by evening. It wasn’t until Alexander informed them that whatever that Doc was doing to them was taking longer then expected, but they should be back lunchtime the next day or at the very least evening as long as nothing goes wrong.

But Alexander informed them that they shouldn’t worry about William and Gabrielle, but they should rest up for the evening, as they were going to have a long night. This brought new worry to them, seeing how they were raped most of the day, the women were worried about what the bastards were planning to do to them next.

That night the two women were blindfolded and taken elsewhere. When the blindfolds were taken off, Catherine and Jessica found themselves in some sort of club. There music, waitresses who were half naked serving drinks and food to men and women who were wearing masks. One could say this could be a normal adult club if it wasn’t for what was happening around them, there were men and women without masks being forced to do whatever the masked people wanted.

They saw men and women giving other men blowjobs, and men fucking men and women. Catherine and Jessica saw one man trying to fight back, but the guards there, forced the man and beat him before making him bend over a table so that the other man could fuck him. It was like that all over the place, the masked doing whatever they liked to the unmasked, no matter what their sex was. Mother and daughter feared what was going to happen to them.

As they walked through the club, they feared that they might be forced to do such things, serving either men or women. They were led towards a stage where an orgy was going on for the entertainment of the masked people. When they were taken through a door next to the stage, they wondered if they were going to take part in that. It wasn’t until they were forced to undress and stand next to the stage did they find out what was going to happen to them.

Alexander, who was also masked, walked out onto the stage once the orgy was done, where he made an announcement, “Welcome ladies and gentlemen, I hope that you are having a great night.” here there were many cries of acknowledgement at this, showing that they were having a great time. “Now, I’m happy to announce that I have something new, I have two new women who’ll be with us for a short while, they are a mother and daughter pair.”

Here there were cries of happiness and excitement, they couldn’t wait for fuck them. “Now, now, calm down you lot, you can use them later if you want, but later on.” The masked people started to clam down, but there were a few boos seeing how they couldn’t fuck them now, “But before that though, I want to entertain you first. It has been a few weeks, but tonight I’ve decided that for your entertainment, we watch a mother and daughter being fucked by my Great Danes.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.