Doreen's Strange Obsession - Cover

Doreen's Strange Obsession

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Doreen is enjoying a complete change of attitude. Only she sometimes feels a bit guilty about her over the top revenge in humiliating her male partners. Still, it is lots of fun to be in control once and awhile.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Pegging   Violence  

The young pretty nurse called Doreen knew that her greatest asset was her long lean shapely legs and she would often soak in the tub shaving them nice and smooth for oodles of wonderful foreplay before taking a new cock either in her brown eye or her feminine folds.

Her collection of French undies included many items like edible panties flavored with sweet smelling hints of various fruits and jellies. She also had a variety of crotchless panties and long pantyhose that ripped easy.

Doreen’s prized possession was her ten inch ebony phallus that had an impressive girth and flexibility designed to exert maximum results in any vagina or brown eye of any gender with anal pursuits on their mind.

She had been practicing on some of her new nurse recruits with fantastic results and some close associations that confused her about her own gender identity. However, her primary object in using the thing was to teach those macho anal minded males a lesson in reversing the tables of hindquarter humping that they loved to impose on their female victims.

She had already used it on Doctor Patel and was surprised that he was now under her control enough to accept her mounting him from the rear and even gave her a ride that forced her to spurt her own female juices whilst still inside his sphincter on the fluffy white carpet.

Her present project was Doctor Teddy Truman with his dreamy blue eyes and his huge erection that had most of the nursing staff down on their knees giving him lots of oral tender loving care with their pretty faces and white nursing caps bobbing like apples in a bucket on Halloween.

Doreen had to admit that she was in that gaggle of giggling girls adoring at his shrine of male dominance and found his spunk to be about the tastiest she had encountered since she had started on her cock-sucking career wearing her white uniform. She knew that she always enjoyed the experience more when her Doctor or male nurse was wearing his white jacket because it seemed so professional to suck a fellow healthcare worker’s dick rather than a mere civilian.

This was the first time they had gone on a date and she wiggled on the soft seat in the movie not really watching the screen at all because he was so deep inside her feminine folds with his inquisitive fingers that all she could concentrate on was shifting to allow him to touch her G-spot and cause her to spray her musk all over his nasty hand.

Doctor Teddy made her come two times in the movie and she invited him to her little love nest of a walk-up apartment only a short walk from the hospital. She was smart enough to walk up the stairs in front of him and sure enough, he had both of his hands all over her ass cheeks like he had plans for them as soon as they locked the front door.

He took her right there in the hallway with the cat brushing up against her ankles pressed hard against the wall and Doctor Teddy’s hardness buried deep inside her brown eye pounding her in a fast and furious manner that made her heart beat like a drum on fire.

They finally made to the tiny bedroom and she stripped down totally naked for Doctor Teddy and she encouraged him to follow her example. The writhing bodies assumed various popular positions and she managed to bring him off in most of them with his dick jumping around like a child’s toy unable to get enough of her body giving him his candy of lust and pretense of love.

When he fell into a deep sleep on top of the bed, she moved him into a face down position and carefully tied his wrists and ankles to the corners of the bedposts. Then she went to the closet and pulled out her monster of a strap-on with the black leather and long black rod that was hard as a cock but flexible and yielding just like the real thing.

The thing even had a little bulb attached that she would squeeze at the end of the performance and shoot a nice load of creamy cum into her partner’s rectum just like a real live dick draining its precious liquids into a waiting brown eye. She had already tried it out on Doctor Patel with astonishing results. The poor man had subsided into an endless chain of ejaculation that covered them both with his creamy spunk requiring her to lick it all off to hide the evidence. Thankfully, he had assisted her in this taking care of those places where her long pink tongue was unable to reach.

The cum she used in the bulb device she had collected in condoms from her male partners and froze in her freezer for use later. It just seemed to her to be necessary to use the real thing because the odor and the texture of the liquid was difficult to imitate.

She defrosted the cum and refilled the bulb and tied the strap-on tightly to her waist and crotch. Then, she got the lubricating cream from the bathroom and slowly lubed Doctor Teddy’s flanks with it making sure she got a large glob of the stuff inside his blinking sphincter still reacting from his recent plunge inside her feminine folds.

She climbed on top of Doctor Teddy and he groaned in his sleep as she dropped her weight on his buttocks. It was impossible to resist the urge to reach around in front and grasp his long semi-hard cock and jerk it off with her cream covered fingers. The sleepy doctor moaned his pleasure into the pillow and his dick got longer and a great deal harder in the process.

Doreen cupped the Doctor’s balls with her other hand and felt the spunk churning around fighting to spill out and impregnate a waiting female. His pre-cum was all over her hand now mixing with the cream on her fingers making her feel like a dirty girl with dirty thoughts sitting like worms in her mind hoping to have the tingles she needed so desperately deep inside.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.