Not What the Doctor Ordered

by Writer Mick

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Fiction Story: Just a story that has a Team Is Family connection

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Pregnancy   Revenge   .

OK, I’m a guy. I am not going to sit here and pretend that I understand the medical needs and requirements of women. I know about periods and why they happen and so on. But after that I get lost. I mean, I’m a guy! When I go to the doctor for a checkup, the doctor doesn’t play with my dick, he shoves two fingers up my ass. That is not my idea of a turn on.

When a woman goes, I now know that a thing called a speculum is inserted into the woman’s vagina and then it is spread open so the doctor can examine the walls of the vagina and the opening of the cervix. I know that now, because I found out that it can be used for something else.

My name is Walt and I am a 29 yr. old welder. I am a very good welder; I have a BS in Welding! Actually I have a certification as a Certified Welding Engineer, from the American Welding Society. I get hired for the very tough jobs and I get paid the best a welder can get paid.

I got out of high school pretty much unscathed by the ravages of the cliques and the jocks and the geeks and the cheerleaders and so on. I was just a normal guy. My mom and dad were married at the age of 19 and are still married to this day. They are in love; deeply, intimately, in love. I grew up with this as my goal. Be a good man, meet a good woman and spend my life in a good marriage with good kids and living a good life.

I entered trade school right out of high school and got an apprenticeship thanks to my dad being a welder and his knowing people in the union. So I worked while I learned as much as I could of the stuff my dad had not already taught me in our back yard welding shop.

After three years of working and going to school I graduated from trade school with my BS in welding and then I worked to get the certifications I mentioned earlier. The shop I worked for quickly saw my abilities and kept sending me out as assistant on some of the toughest jobs. They even sent me out to help a company set up a robotic welding manufacturing plant.

On that occasion, we did such a good job that the plant managers took us out for drinks and dinner after we were done. That was a night I will never forget.

The master welder/engineer I was working with and I were picked up in a big SUV and taken to a very nice restaurant. It was so nice that they gave me a tie to wear at the door, because they would not allow anyone to dine without a tie. We were taken to a table where the plant managers were sitting along with their wives and Jean.

Jean was the daughter of the senior manager and was the most beautiful thing that I had ever seen. I sat across the table from her as we all talked shop. She knew her stuff about welding. I guess her dad was like mine and taught her everything he knew about welding. The only thing she was not was a guy. Dad wanted a son, but got a girl. I found out later that it took a while for him to get used to Jean being a girl and a big part of her young life he treated her like the son he didn’t have.


She did all the sports and activities that a son would do with his dad. She didn’t own a dress until she was taken to homecoming in her junior year. She was a blue jean and flannel shirt kind of girl until her dad noticed one day that she had these things under her shirt. But by then it was too late. She was hooked on welding and football and action movies and all of the things that guys enjoy.

On that particular homecoming night, she found out that one of the things that she really enjoyed was guys. She began dating a bit and although still doing the jeans and shirt thing, the jeans got a little more girly and the flannel shirts gave way to nicer blouses that showed off her developing form.

One night after dinner her dad and mom had a talk that Jean overheard. She tried hard not to laugh out loud, because she dearly loved her dad, but she had not realized how deep he was in denial about her gender.

“Baby, I just noticed that Jean has tits!”

“Yes, dear, she has had them for a few years.” She was chuckling.

“But Jean has tits!”

“Joey, what would you expect her to have? I mean she is my daughter and you never seemed to be bothered about mine.”

“But you are my wife and a woman. Jean is a girl.”

“No Joey, Jean is a young woman. She has been a young woman for about three years.”

“What do you mean?”

“She started having periods about five years ago.”

“Oh shit! I need to talk to her about the birds and the bees.”

“Been there done that, Joey.”

“When?”

“About five years ago!”

“But...”

“Joey, while you have been busy raising a son, I have been teaching Jean how to be a daughter and a girl and now a young woman.”

“Does she know about boys and sex?”

“Yes. We had that talk. She knows about boys and sex and all of that stuff.”

Joey paused to take in all of this information. He was getting a bit light headed at the information overload.

“Is she a virgin?”

“JOEY! What kind of thing is that to say?”

“Well I guess she might have found some young boy who might have talked her into something.”

“First, she is MY daughter and I taught her better than that. She is a virgin and I am confident that she will stay that way until the right MAN comes along. She won’t be giving up her virginity for a quickie in the back seat of the quarterbacks Mustang.”

“Besides, you made her a welder and she is tougher than any girl I know. The man that is going to be her first is going to be a hell of a man.”

She laughed when she told me that last part of the story. Her mom and dad verified it the week before our wedding.


After the dinner I sat listening to the chat of the engineers and kept looking into Jean’s eyes. There was something, a twinge, or tightness in my chest. The more I looked the deeper I fell. It seemed like hours before I even blinked. She was a small girl, maybe 5 feet tall and if she was soaking wet she might weigh in at 90 pounds. She had the olive complexion of her Italian father, but her breasts might have been a quarter of that weight.

Her hair was an almost black shade of brown and was the same color as her eyes. When she finally spoke her voice was rough and not girly. Her smile was small but bright. She was beautiful.

At the end of the evening, I had spoken to her enough to know that I wanted to see her again and I asked for and received her phone number. I called and asked her out, she said yes and a year later we were married.

I made a good living and Jean helped me with the book keeping. Her understanding of welding fit right in with my plan to have the best welding firm in the country. After our first year, we were above water and after our second year we were rolling in a very comfortable manner. At that point we decided that it was time to get her parents off of our backs and start a family.

Jean had been on the pill, but it did not suit her too well, so she was ready to be off of them. She decided to go to her OB/GYN to make sure that all was well and good and that she was ready to start making babies. Her regular doctor had retired and she was looking for a new doctor. She had seen an ad in the local alternative paper about a new OB/GYN practice near her. They advertised about the newest methods and the calm atmosphere.

Jean called the number and spoke to the nurse who ran the office. She told Jean about the new doctor and how amazing the patient response had been. She seemed pretty confident that he would be fine so Jean made an appointment for later that week. When she showed up the office manager had her sign a pile of forms and then a nurse led her into the exam room and took her vitals.

“So, Jean; what is the reason for the visit? Is this on your normal check-up schedule?”

“No, it is not my normal time. My husband, Walt, and I want to start a family and I just wanted to be sure that everything was OK and we could go ahead and start.”

“Wonderful! The doctor will be here in a minute.”

Jean sat there for a few minutes and had the concerns that I guess a woman has when a strange man is about to peek into her pussy. Like I said, I have the doctor stick his fingers in my butt once a year but it is in no way sexual. I still don’t get that it isn’t sexual when a doctor sticks anything into a woman’s pussy.

“Hi Jean, I am Doctor James. It is nice to meet you.”

“Hi Doctor.” She was still a little hesitant.

“I was looking at your chart and this is not your normal visit so what is going on?”

“My husband and I want to have a baby and I wanted to make sure it was OK.”

‘OK. Do you want the nurse to remain in the room?”

“I have never had one stay before so I don’t know.”

“Well if you don’t mind, she can just be outside the door and if you need her you can call her, OK?”

“OK.”

The doctor asked the nurse to help Jean get ready for the exam. She had worn a skirt like always and so taking it and her panties off was easy. Jean lay on the exam table and the nurse pulled out the stirrups and set Jean’s feet in them. She then draped her legs and vaginal area with a sterile gown. When Jean was all comfortable and set the nurse called the doctor in.

“Jean, do you need me to stay?”

“No, I’m OK, thanks.”

The doctor closed the door as the nurse left and went to the sink to wash up. He then pulled a tray out of a warmer and set it to the side of the exam table. He then pulled on a pair of gloves. Jean felt movement around her open legs and heard a sound like an air freshener spraying. She heard another and then felt a fine mist on her face. There was one more sound and she blacked out. When she came too, the doctor was standing there smiling at her.

“Jean? Are you alright?’

She was drowsy and her head felt like it was stuffed with cotton. She looked around and tried to sit up.

“Easy, easy, there young lady.”

“What happened to me?”

“It seems that one of our new features went a bit haywire. We installed a new product in the exam rooms. It is a mister that sprays out a drug that helps women relax and makes pelvic exams faster and easier. The thing malfunctioned and gave you about four times the normal amount and it knocked you out. I am so sorry. As soon as you went out I called the nurse and we have been sitting here waiting for you to come to. You have been out for about twenty minutes.”

“A spray? I never heard of such a thing.”

“We have used it in here before when your old doctor was here. It is just a little thing and is meant to take the edge off because so many women feel a bit nervous having an exam.” The nurse was speaking calmly so as not to get Jean upset and so they would not get sued.

“I completed the exam before I realized that you were unconscious. I was chattering away about your starting a family and if you wanted a boy or a girl and when I was done I was shocked to find you like this.”

“Am I OK? I mean for the baby?”

“Absolutely, I just hope that you will not get to angry about the spray malfunction. We will get it turned off and looked at ASAP. Again I am so sorry. This is not the way I wanted our first appointment to go.”

“I’m feeling better. I should be OK to drive home. Let me get dressed.”

The doctor left the room and the nurse removed the dressings and gave Jean the bin holding her clothes and shoes. After dressing, Jean went to the front desk and was signing out, when she thought of something.

“Would I need to have signed a consent form for you to use that spray?”

“Yes. You did on the forms you signed in on. See right here.”

There on the sign in paperwork was a statement about the spray system and the relaxing qualities of it. She had signed and never read the legalese and the small print.

“OK. I guess I should read stuff more closely.”

“Sorry, Jean. Oh, the calendar says that you are due for your regular exam in about six weeks, do you want to keep that appointment.”

“Yes, hopefully by then I will need the exam because I will have a baby in me.”

The nurse smiled and handed Jean a card with the appointment time and date and told her that they would call the week before to remind her.


I felt sick. I came home from the welding shop and something was not right. Jean was not home yet and when I got inside I collapsed on the living room floor. That was where Jean found me when she got home. She tried to wake me and couldn’t so she called 9-1-1 and waited.

I woke up in a hospital room with a face mask and an IV in my right arm. My wife was sitting in a chair next to the bed, wearing a face mask and reading a book.

“Hi?”

“Walt!”

Jean jumped to her feet and pushed the red call button on the bed controller. In an instant a nurse was in the room followed by a doctor and another nurse.

“Hi guy. How do you feel?” The doctor asked.

That was when I noticed that everyone was wearing a mask. I looked at everyone like they were from a Twilight Zone episode. The doctor checked my eyes and throat and listened to my chest for several minutes.

“OK, Mr. Cardino, do you remember what happened to you?”

“Umm, I came home early because I was feeling sick and the last thing I remember trying to walk and seeing the floor coming up towards my face.”

“That is what some of the guys at your shop said as well.”

“My shop. What happened to my guys?”

“Everyone is fine. When the ambulance arrived, they found you unconscious and your wife holding you and almost unconscious herself. They recognized that you were wearing a welding coat and there was some sort of gas coming off of it. One of the EMT’s sent a guy into the shop and found all of your crew in a similar state.”

“The police are there now, along with the fire marshal, they checked the place out. The marshal thinks that you were welding some exotic metals and they reacted in a manner that caused toxic fumes to form. It seems that it stuck to your clothes as well as it being in your lungs.”

“When your wife breathed it in from her proximity to your clothes it affected her as well. The EMT’s got everyone on air and transported you and your wife here. The guys in your shop were transported as soon as more ambulances arrived. Everyone is fine. Except for you, all have gone home.”

“How long have I been out?”

“It has been about 15 hours. You were by far the most exposed, so we are going to keep you here over night to check you out.”

“Jean, how are you honey?”

“I’m fine Walt. I’m fine. I found you when I got home from my doctor appointment. I was still feeling a little woozy from that.”

“Woozy from a visit to the OB/GYN?”

“Yeah, they use some kind of air spray to relax people and it broke and gave me a quadruple shot. But I am fine now, just sore from the exam.”

The ER doctor was listening and asked her to come with him. Jean followed him out of the room.


The doctor walked Jean to the exam room next door and started asking questions.

“Please tell me exactly what happened to you. Be as accurate as you can please.”

“Why? Is there something wrong with me?”

“I don’t know, just please do as I say, it may be very important.”

Jean told the doctor the whole story and when she was done the doctor called for a nurse. He spoke to her quickly and urgently, causing her to rush out of the room. Now Jean was starting to freak out a bit.”

“What the hell is going on?”

“Jean, we have had a few similar cases recently and because of that I would like to have your permission to do a pelvic exam of you.”

“Why? What is going on?”

“I suspect that you may have been raped.”

“RAPED!?”

“Please relax. Let’s take a look at you and do a rape kit and we can take it from there. OK?”

The nurse came back in and while the doctor set up the exam table and got the speculums into a warmer. The nurse helped Jean take off her skirt and panties and got her to the exam table and draped a sterile gown over her pelvic area and secured it with some small alligator clips.

“OK, Jean, I am going to insert the speculum now, please try to relax.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.