Preview

Brady & Berta Boyd

by happyhugo

Copyright© 2018 by happyhugo

Western Story: Brady, a fur trapper in 1850 tries for one more year in the Montana mountains. It gets interesting when he sees a woman kill a man who just killed her brother. She is now alone and Brady makes her his trapping partner. From then on they are together for the rest of their lives. First in Wyoming, and then in California. Both carry guns and use them when needed.

Tags: Ma/Fa   Romantic   Historical   Western  

A huge thank you to Erik Thread for the great editing and proofreading he did on this, my number 100 story on this site.

Brady, a fur trapper for years, tries for one more. He found a lost woman alone who becomes his partner. So begins the story of their life together for the next several decades from the 1850’s onward. Who knew this life would take them to Wyoming for a winning hand at poker, and later to California to a Spanish land grant. And yes, they all carried guns, women as well as men and did use them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.