The Ride to the Beach - Cover

The Ride to the Beach

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The first trip to the beach that summer was memorable for Cindy. The four of them, Cindy, Mrs. Cavanaugh and her two sisters all had their own private needs and thoughts but Cindy anticipated an elusive sense of completion that she had never experienced before.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Violence  

Cindy was sitting on the stoop on the top step, and she was flashing her pink panties at the males passing by being careful not to let any female snitches from seeing her teasing actions.

It had been quite some time since she had snared a hard dick for a quickie on top of the garbage cans. She was always excited down in the alleyway next to the basement because the cops had investigated an alleged rape down there reported by the new lady on the fourth floor the first weekend she started living in the building.

Her girlfriend Maria whispered in her ear,

“She told those cop pricks that the guy showed her a pen and told her he would stick it in her eyeball if she didn’t cooperate and keep her mouth shut.”

Cindy interrupted her friend and asked,

“No shit, a fucking pen was his weapon. That sounds funny to me. It should have been a knife or even a gun to scare the shit out of her. What did she do then?”

The overweight girl snorted and giggled at her own words.

“Well, little Miss (my shit doesn’t stink) Bennet got herself bent over the cans and she said she closed her eyes because his cock was so big it frightened her.”

Cindy was laughing so hard she thought she might pee her panties.

“Where did he poke her? In the front or in the back?”

The girl with the big tits looked around to make certain they were not being listened to and told her,

“She told the cops that the guy stuck his dick up her ass.”

Cindy was all ears now.

She dropped her hands down to her lap and started pressing her panties with her naughty fingers thinking how it must have felt for the poor woman to have to take it back there without having any choice in the matter.

“What did the cops do?”

The girl pushed her pink tongue out and licked her cherry red lips.

Cindy wanted to shake the rest of the story out of her bleached blond hair.

The girl twisted a curly strand of hair around her fingers and licked it with her suggestive tongue looked Cindy right in the eye.

She knew she had Cindy all hot and bothered and it made her feel good. She loved getting the pretty girl all twisted up inside because she knew it made her want to get laid. Maybe she might even get some action if the guy was horny enough to do the both of them.

“She told them the guy spanked the shit out of her ass and then he spit on his and got it nice and wet before he shoved it up there where the sun doesn’t shine.”

“What then, tell me quick, I feel really funny down below.”

Her best friend laughed and told her,

“She told them that the guy opened up her blouse and grabbed hold of her sensitive nipples twisting them in his rough hands. She begged him to stop, and he pounded her ass hole like there was no tomorrow. The silly bitch even told them how he showed her his fucking pen and told her if she wanted to keep her eye, she better open her ass for him. She had no other choice but to bend over and give him what he wanted and allowed him to spank her ass the entire time.”

Cindy fingered her sensitive clitoris and spurted her juice right there on the top step.

All she could think was that if she was in that position, she would fight the man off and try to defend her anal virginity if possible. Sure, she might lose in the end, but she would be able to say that she was a good girl right up to the dirty end and had to take his load up deep inside.

Maria looked at her panting friend and knew Cindy was ripe for some anal action after her story.

“Hey, Cindy, you want to go to a dance with me at the PAL tonight?”

(PAL ... Police Athletic League)

Cindy hesitated for a moment because she knew that most of the attendees would be Puerto Rican and not too many of them spoke good English like her friend Maria.

“I don’t know, Maria, you know I don’t mind dancing with the Spanish guys, but there are a lot of black boys there also and I don’t want to get in trouble with dancing with a dark skinned boy. You know, they have a reputation of all having these really big cocks and I think my reputation would be ruined if I let one of them rub his thing all over me down there.”

Even as those words spilled out of her mouth, Cindy visualized a big black boy with a huge cock waving it right in front of her face and she was mesmerized by the size of it knowing it was almost too big to fit in her mouth. She felt her pussy leaking and she knew her dirty thoughts were causing it and felt ashamed of her thinking about dark skinned cocks.

She made a sudden decision and told her,

“OK Maria, I will go with you, but you have to stay close to me. Is your bother Roberto going to the dance?”

Maria looked at her with a strange look in her eye.

“Oh, little Miss White Girl likes my brother Roberto?”

Cindy blushed and did her best to avoid looking into Maria’s eyes. She knew the girl was smart enough to read her thoughts and it was difficult to lie to her straight in her face.

“Well, yes, I like Roberto, but not in that way. I meant as a sort of defender of my dignity if there was any problem.”

The girl laughed and replied,

“Cindy likes my brother, Cindy likes my brother. That is all right, sister, he is a nice boy, but he likes white girl pussy too much, that boy. You better watch your ass around him, he will sweet talk you into bending over for him, mark my words.”

We walked over to the school auditorium for the dance together, Maria, Roberto, and I practically hand in hand although it seemed a little kinky right out there on the street.

I saw a crowd of young people outside smoking because they had a no smoking rule inside that forced most of them to go outside to sneak a smoke.

I didn’t care one way or the other because I was the only one in the family not to fall into that stupid trap of poisoning my lungs.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.