The Ride to the Beach - Cover

The Ride to the Beach

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The first trip to the beach that summer was memorable for Cindy. The four of them, Cindy, Mrs. Cavanaugh and her two sisters all had their own private needs and thoughts but Cindy anticipated an elusive sense of completion that she had never experienced before.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Violence  

Cindy was sitting on the front stoop to their apartment building after the day at the beach.

She had to admit that despite the fact her backside was a little sore from all the pounding; she had experienced a great day and would keep it in her memory for a very long time.

Mister Malone was upstairs in the apartment with Mrs. Cavanaugh and that was the reason why she was sitting at dusk on the cold steps of the apartment complex because she didn’t want to put a crimp in their carnal activities certain to be both loud and boisterous with little chance of remaining private in the small quarters.

The two daughters were out behind the two story house next door which had a back yard and a nice place to play horseshoes in the well packed dirt.

Julia and Doris were both still in their bathing suits and both of them had a problem with their backsides partially exposed because their suits were far too small for them if the truth be known. Their mother had wanted to get them new suits but income was always a problem in the household and they would have to wait until next year to get them replaced. In the meantime, the boys in proximity would be treated to nice peeks at the girl’s pretty cheeks sticking out willy-nilly from the bottom and sides.

Cindy had already changed out of her wet suit under the boardwalk because she hated the feel of the wetness between her legs and the memory of Mister Malone’s big dick poking into her feminine folds under the surface of the water. Her only problem was she could not find her panties and she had to keep her knees close together or risk displaying her attractive pussy to any passing male with a perverted urge to view her business.

In all honesty, Cindy had to admit the thought of men or even boys looking at her business was exciting to her. She knew it was bad but for some reason the look of lust on their silly faces made her feel good inside and she would always start to get those little tingles that absolutely made her day and there were no two ways about it.

She saw the delivery boy parking his three wheel bike next to the lamppost and he was sneaking little peeks under her short skirt like he was all Mister Innocence and not really the perverted prick he hid inside. His erection was visible to her and she found it was just driving her snatch wild with anticipation of a possible quick screw under the staircase behind the baby carriages where the light bulb was missing and it was nice and dark for the poke from behind that always gave her a happy ending a lot quicker than she really wanted even in the middle of the day.

Cindy threw him one of her “promise” smiles that usually did the trick with the older gentlemen fixated on strange young pussy on the sly. She had to be careful about that smile because if a nearby wife or girlfriend saw it they would know her game immediately and they would usually start an unwanted confrontation about “their man” that would make her look like a tramp to all those in hearing distance.

It seemed to her that all the girls in school had their special “he’s mine” with a wandering eye and a needy prick and she had to be careful about where she poached for random cock in her own back yard.

Her Friday usually included a visit to the church to give her confession to the priest and lately she had been avoiding her assigned parish because there were only two priests and they both had heard her nasty stories about sex and her personal perversions so often that they gave her the most outrageous penances to do that far exceeded their normal range of punishments for sins of the flesh. Because of that fact, she had taken recently to go to the “Spanish” church only two blocks over because they had a regular cycle of visiting priests from exotic countries and their grasp of English was enough to give her some slack in the comprehension of her disgusting behavior. She had an extensive vocabulary of dirty words in Spanish and even in French because those were the two most popular languages in the international pool of visiting priests and brothers to the tiny church in the middle of the crowded city with unfamiliar faces important to her anonymous transgressions.

Sometimes she would help the brothers in the kitchen with preparing the food and watching the young altar boys out in the courtyard playing basketball with their shirts off. She had a strange impulse to yank off her blouse and join them with her tits bouncing up and down and attracting all sorts of attention in the shadow of the church right next to them playing in the yard. The four story building in the back housed the pregnant unmarried females that they tended so they didn’t get caught up in the terrible crime of abortion that was like ten times worse than spreading their legs in search of scratching that itch that young girls seemed to get at that age when ignorance ruled and the flesh was weak and in need of instant gratification.

Cindy had a connection down at the neighborhood pharmacy that passed her the condoms she needed to fuel her nocturnal cravings for cock that seemed to be blossoming beyond her control with each passing day. She knew she was considered too young to be a consumer of this medical miracle by most of the up-tight adults around her but they would be the first ones to condemn her getting knocked up because she was careless about practicing safe sex.

All she knew was that she didn’t want to be spending the entire winter locked inside the “bad girl” building praying on her knees each day in contrition for her sins. Most of those girls would not be able to return to school, at least the same one they were in, much less fit back into a happy domestic situation where all her relatives looked at her as a “fallen woman”.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.