Cindy and Her Sensitive Camel-toe - Cover

Cindy and Her Sensitive Camel-toe

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - On the surface, Cindy appeared to be a well-adjusted, bordering on innocent, slice of femininity, without that distasteful inclination toward the deviousness often found in that gender in these modern times. She manages to fool most people because she is both bisexual and has no hesitation in participating in the most degrading of erotic practices known to humankind.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Violence  

Cindy kept her recent anal experience with her new girlfriend’s fiancée to herself because she did not want to cause the poor girl to have further stress after recently discovering him diddling her own mother’s ass from behind in the master bedroom. Of course, the fact that her mother was a widow for several years did not matter because mothers are not supposed to be taking it up their ass from their daughter’s fiancée at any time of the day or night.

Her work at the store was becoming more and more interesting and enjoyable for her to perform each day.

Today, she was sent to the storage basement to open the new boxes of French undies recently received from the continent. She opened box after box of frilly garments thinking about them being on female bodies ready to be opened by a male appendage in a similar manner with juicier result.

Those random thought stirred her own internal juices to the point that she was tempted to touch herself down below in the hope of gaining relief from the sudden itch that the undies had inspired with their impact on her viewing.

She looked around the deserted basement.

She was alone.

Cindy took the black thong and held it against her already damp panties hidden underneath her short skirt. She felt the silk of the erotic thing pressing into her charm point with a touch that reminded her of her boss touching her unguarded bum with his hardness the first day she came to work.

She rubbed her spot hard with the silky thing and soon her liquids started to bubble like a witch’s brew of a love potion ready to explode at any second. Her breathing became ragged and she did not see the boss come down the stairs to watch her pleasuring herself with the imported merchandise.

“Oh, Oh my God! Ahh ... that is so good.”

She reached back and slapped her backside with her heavy hand.

The sound of the erotic contact made the nearby manager’s erection blossom into a hard rod of flesh. He watched the female below him begin to spasm in a familiar dance of lust as her orgasm shook her entire body.

He approached the woman and saw it was the new hire. She was the one he had groped in the store.

“Miss Cindy, what are you doing with the new merchandise?”

Cindy was totally embarrassed by the intrusion into her little spectacle of lust.

“Oh, sir, I am so sorry. The silk attracted me so much and I felt lonely down here all alone working by myself.”

The horny boss man sat next to the young girl, and he inserted his hand under her skirt to confirm her wetness between her legs. He held up his sticky fingers to the girl’s face watching her humiliated reaction to the evidence.

It was easy for him to turn her around and lift her skirt and pull down her panties sitting her tight slit on top of his manhood like a saucer for his cream.

Cindy lifted her body slowly up and down sliding the full length of his cock. She felt so good that she knew she had to do it until the final end, and she felt him drain his thing inside her.

The sly man below her pushed his thumb into her tightly clenched anus and he stretched her sphincter muscle in every direction doing his best to loosen it up for future insertion.

The girl knew his intentions and she was delighted at the thought of getting it in both holes at the same time. She already felt her juices rising inside her with he deep penetration from his dick inside her vagina.

Her orgasm hit her the same time that he was unable to stop the release of his sperm up her tight channel.

Cindy felt him lift her up and insert his still hard dick into her rear door and she knew what she had to do to get that feeling of fullness that made her tremble with passion.

Their coupling was interrupted by one of the young female clerks who ventured down the stairs when she saw the two of them sitting on the bench. Fortunately, Cindy’s dress covered their linked privates and they looked like they were merely resting, and he was explaining how she was supposed to unpack the new merchandise.

Cindy was sitting quietly with the boss’s huge dick inside her rectum. Any motion she made compounded her feeling of being stuffed to capacity. The girl whose name was Anna soon discovered their secret when Cindy began to whimper with her frustration at not being able to consummate her impalement. The innocent young girl, who was still a virgin, lifted Cindy’s skirt to view their joining and she blushed a deep shade of red at the sight.

It was something her mama had warned her against each morning as she left the house. When she went to confession, the priest told her that taking it up her dirt hole was a double sin, and she should avoid such activities as the work of the devil.

Anna fell to her knees and started to prayer for Cindy’s doomed soul. The boss thought she was inviting him to use her mouth and he pulled his dick from Cindy’s steaming dirt hole and shoved his filthy business down the young girl’s throat.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.