Cindy and Her Sensitive Camel-toe - Cover

Cindy and Her Sensitive Camel-toe

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - On the surface, Cindy appeared to be a well-adjusted, bordering on innocent, slice of femininity, without that distasteful inclination toward the deviousness often found in that gender in these modern times. She manages to fool most people because she is both bisexual and has no hesitation in participating in the most degrading of erotic practices known to humankind.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Violence  

After the party at Judge Adams house, Cindy became fast friends with the orgy-obsessed wife and she would often go down on all fours to seduce the male attendees to impulsive humping action on the fluffy white carpet.

Cindy was becoming aware of the fact that it was her devious clitoris that actually controlled her social interaction at the parties but she considered it a perk of her employment at the shop and she thought of her service there as reward for giving up her cunt and her pretty little bum for the use of all the party-going males around her.

She noticed that the more cream she received at the party, the more she desired and sometimes from multiple partners at the same time.

She looked in the full wall mirror in the Judge’s study at her naked body covered at both ends by males with oversized cocks and a third underneath her poking her in her tightly clenched sphincter like he had tunneled his way to paradise.

Cindy saw the lust in her crying eyes and she knew that the dick in her ass was the best of all although she loved the other two cocks as well working their way into her thirsty throat and up inside her dick-deprived quim hungry for serious pounding from a resolute fellow with only one thought on his decadent mind at the time.

The exhausted girl was resting in the kitchen drinking a nice hot cup of tea when one of the maids burst through the swinging doors and announced in a shaking voice, “They did me in my rump and how am I ever going to explain to my parents that two guys diddled my bum while I just stood there with a silly smile on my face to show my attitude was quite servile and submissive.” The two other servants in the kitchen were properly sympathetic to the poor girl’s wails of displeasure at being nailed unceremoniously right in front of all the other guests and her backside bared for viewing by them all as she had to take the dicks inside where they stretched her so much that she became afraid that she would never get back to normal when all was said and done.

The maid had a name tag on her uniform in front just above her apron that said “Josette” and Cindy thought that was a particularly nice name for such a plain looking female in her early twenties. The maid pulled up her skirts so they could all look at her brown eye and tell her if they saw any damage.

She joined in the group and probed the girl’s reddened rim with her little finger causing her to stifle a gasp of surprise at the further insult added to her injury. The bottom line was that I saw no permanent damage sustained and the girl looked none the worse for wear except for some leakage of cream from her anus that I dabbed at with my hanky to clean her up and make her pretty ass all shipshape for her boyfriend or lover when she returned home after the party with the rich folks at the Judge’s mansion.

She told the rather plain maid that she should stay in the bent over position whilst she got some cream from her gold lame purse to apply to her battered backside. “I promise that this cream does wonders and you will back to normal before you even reach your home.”

The girl looked up at her through tear-laden eyes and thanked her most profusely for her aid in the unpleasant circumstances.

Cindy got her cream that she used for such rectal situations and applied it liberally all over the girl’s crack making sure that her inquisitive fingers found the opening of her brown eye to push some inside where it would work wonders in a relatively short period of time. The girl opened her mouth and her pretty pink tongue fell out when Cindy’s fingers explored all the corners of the inside of her crinkled rear door and she reached out with her hand and hung onto Cindy’s arm like she wanted her to stay with her and never take her digits from inside her fundament ever again.

She decided to walk the girl home because she was still upset over the anal impalement and was on the verge of a mental breakdown due to her feelings of shame and disgust at her own weakness in having an orgasm whilst they were humping her doggie style from behind. The girl told her that she was not a virgin because her fiancée had put his stamp of approval on her pussy these two years past and that they were long overdue for a trip to the altar if only they could save up enough money to buy a home for their future family and happy lifetime together.

When we got to her house, she invited Cindy in for a nice cup of tea which was always welcome no matter what the time of day or night. She whispered in Cindy’s ear that her fiancée was somewhere on the premises because she had seen his car outside in the yard parked up against the picket fence around the barn.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.