With Her Husband's Encouragement

by Billabong

Copyright© 2017 by Billabong

Incest Sex Story: Her husband encourages a mother to fuck her son and bear his children.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   .

(The 90’s were a golden time for incest erotica especially from the incest magazines.)

“With Her Husband’s Encouragement” by Amy Sillinger, From Hot Family Letters, Jan. 1999

To say the least I was shocked when Danny told me that our son was checking me out. I wasn’t shocked by my son’s attention because I was already occasionally teasing him by letting him see me lounging in my bikini beside the back yard pool, or in sexy see-through gowns. What surprised me was that my husband had noticed my son’s interest in me.

As a thirty-seven-year-old mother of three, I was a member of a nearby gym and worked hard to maintain my slim, sexy figure. A lot of people claim that I’ve retained the same shape I possessed as a teenager. That is flattering, but nothing is more flattering to me than when I feel my son’s eyes flowing over my body, admiring my assets.

Ronald had just turned nineteen and had grown into a very attractive young man. Even though he was my son, I found him extremely arousing and spent time taking inventory of his muscular body as much as he did mine. I especially found the large bulge at the crotch of his pants exciting. But I didn’t expect anything to happen between us. After all, we are mother and son. Then Danny told me he’d seen how we teased each other, and everything changed.

My husband asked me if I wanted to have sex with Ronald and, at first, I was hesitant to answer him. I didn’t know how to answer him. On the one hand I found the idea very exciting. On the other, I felt a need to conform to society’s ideals regarding my role as a wife and mother. When I asked Danny what he thought, he said he thought the idea of it was hot. He said that if I decided to do it, he wanted to watch. He told me that redheads had a reputation for being extremely sexual, and when he married me he had hoped I would live up to the reputation.

He even informed me of several times when he had called plumbers and electricians to the house when nothing was wrong, hoping I would let them seduce me. It seems that his number one fantasy was to watch me make love to another man.

“I know you want to do it, so whenever you’re ready you can invite Ronald to join us in our bed and fulfill both our fantasies,” Danny said. He reached between my legs to rub my wet pussy through my panties. “Just look how wet you’ve gotten from talking about it. Why don’t you do it right now?”

I bit my lower lip, feeling hotter than I’d ever felt in my life. I couldn’t believe my husband was encouraging me to make love to our son. Then a thought came to me. “What... . ? What if he makes me pregnant?” I asked.

“Then I guess we’ll have another son or daughter,” he smiled.

“If you would have fucked one of the black men I sent to the house and gotten pregnant, that might have been a problem. I wouldn’t have gotten angry, but of course there would have been whispers when we brought the new addition to our family home, but we would have been able to handle it. If you get pregnant by Ronald, that will be even easier to deal with. So what do you want to do?”

To hell with society, I thought and sent him to go get Ronny.

While Danny was gone, I removed my large nightgown and put on a gauzy black teddy with matching panties. Each item was so sheer he could easily see my pale skin beneath the filmy material.

And I was so excited by the prospect of what was about to happen that my erect nipples protruded visibly and my panties immediately became soaked with the heavy flow of juices seeping from my bushy pussy. Lying back on the bed, I awaited my husband’s return.

Danny arrived with a sleepy Ronald in tow. When our son saw me lying on the bad in my sexiest lingerie, he immediately snapped awake. He looked from me to his father, then returned his eyes to me, his head moving back and forth as though he was watching a volley in a tennis match.

“Your mother and I have noticed the way you’ve been looking at her. She thinks you want her and I know she wants you. So, if you want, you can have her,” his father told him. “Go ahead and take her. She wants you to.”

Ronald hesitated, not really sure what he should do. I could tell by the rising bulge at the front of his pajamas that he was interested, but he remained where he was until I gave him the proper encouragement.

“You heard your father. I want you to make love to me. So get over here and show me how strong a man you can be. Tear this teddy off me and give me the type of powerful fucking I know we’ve both been dreaming of,” I said. And he did just that.

My son removed his pajamas as he moved toward the bed. When he was naked and I saw the size of his cock, I gasped aloud. It was huge. The fat, monstrous piece of meat was almost twice as long and thick as his father’s. I glanced over at Danny and saw that he was equally amazed by the size of our son’s equipment.

I began to feel a little nervous about taking that thing inside me.

Climbing onto the bed, my son snatched open the front of my short top, ripping the fabric and baring my cherry-capped titties. He pulled me to him and kissed me passionately as his hands caressed my breasts.

“Oh Mom, I’ve wanted to do this for a long time,” he whispered when our lips separated.

“Then what are you waiting for?” I pushed my panties down my legs and kicked them toward Danny. I pulled my son on top of me, spreading my legs for him. “Take what you want. I’m not stopping you,” I cried out at the first thrust of his cock.

That huge thing only went a fourth of the way into me, but I could feel it stretching my horny red haired snatch widely. My son’s cock felt like a baseball bat inside me. I continued to cry out, clinging to him, digging my fingernails deep into his shoulders as he shoved that monster into me.

For a moment, my son paused to ask me if he was hurting me. I told him that there was a small amount of pain because he was so big, but I let him know I liked feeling him inside me and told him not to stop. My husband later said he couldn’t believe it when I took all of our son’s cock. He said that from his vantage point my red-furred cunt looked as if it was about to split open. And I was sure it did because if FELT like it was about to split open beneath the forceful fucking of Ronny’s massive prick.

Ronald held me tightly, fucking into me with hard deep strokes.

Each time he shoved his cock into the depths of my cunt, I could feel it pound against my cervix as though seeking entrance to the womb he came from. And I could feel my inner muscles gripping tightly around the length of him, clinging to the hard shaft.

“Ugh, Mom, you’re so tight and wet,” Ronny grunted. He began to slam his cock into me harder, faster, and deeper, each thrust making me cry out in intense pleasure.

“Oh, Ronny,” I moaned. “You’re hurting me with that big wonderful cock of your! Don’t stop! Oh, that big cock hurts so good!”

I lifted my legs and wrapped them around Ronald’s back, letting him fuck me as hard and deep as he wanted to, taking every stroke he gave me. Glancing towards my husband, I saw that he had his pajama bottoms down around his ankles and was briskly moving his hand up and down around his cock as he watched Ronald fuck me.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.