Texas Switch - Cover

Texas Switch

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is just another Texas switch, except that it involves Alex Costas being conned into the wrong woman's bed.....or was it one of many right women? In any case, is he cheating or does this trick absolve him of any guilt?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Sharing   Incest   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Nudism  

“My turn, Uncle Alex. It’s time to breed your niece!” Stacey took her turn very enthusiastically, her luscious body pinning me down as she rode me.

“So ... we’re making my ... grandnephew or grandniece, then,” I grinned as I pushed back up at my girlfriend/niece, who licked her lips at that prospect.

“Hell, yeah!” Stacey agreed as her tits waved in my face.

“Yep, you’ll be the new ancestor of all the Collins in the future ... they’ll trace back to you!” Steph licked my face before she started rimming her own daughter.

“That he will ... the Costas-Collins dynasty has just begun!” Luna added before planting her booty right in my face.

I couldn’t refuse that offer ... I began licking that culo like it was a butterscotch sundae or something like that. I tongued that bottom, ate that ass, and rimmed that sweet butt-crack like it was nobody’s business. Luna really let off a stream of Spanish obscenities well worthy of her Tejana heritage, no doubt of that. Well, I was definitely aroused by now, even as Stacey kept moving those hips with delightful abandon. She was en fuego, and so were her mother and auntie.

“I suppose that in this family, chinga tu madre is not so much an insult as a command,” I heard Carmen joke as her sisters and she watched us from the bedroom door.

“Wait your turn, girls. You can lick my culo later!” Luna winked at them, “and you can do it while getting plowed by Alex here, of course.”

“Can we eat each other in the meantime?” Rosa volunteered her sisters and herself.

“Of course! Have at it! Bon appetit!”

Stephanie stopped eating her own daughter’s ass long enough to encourage her nieces to dine at the Y and rim each other, too. I was told later that Luna gave her a big grin and two-thumbs up as well. Judging from the noises from the hallway, it didn’t take long for a daisy chain to form of my girlfriend’s cousins. Lupe kicked it off by spreading Rosa’s cheeks to tongue her butthole, at which point Rosa did the same eagerly to Carmen.

All that I knew was ... where was this family all my life? Oh, that’s right, right under my fucking nose, and I had no clue that they were like this at all. I brushed any silly resentments aside and focused on pleasuring two of my ladies, Luna with my mouth and Stacey with my dick. Luna still tasted sweet ... in fact, sweeter every time I licked her two yummy holes. I buried my face deep between her thighs and buttocks like Winnie the Pooh eating up all of the honey from the pot.

As for my little head, well, he was every bit as busy as my big one. Stacey squeezed and clenched me tighter with every last stroke, while her hips moved so forcefully that I wondered at moments if another Texas switch had put Xenia Onatopp in my bed. Well, that or a fucking succubus! Stacey lived up to the gingers’ fierce reputation as passionate lovers and then some. In any case, I was the prey, not the predator, here and I knew it. I was the mouse, not the cat. Stacey was absolutely the aggressor.

Wow, I thought, much like Jason Biggs’ character from American Pie ... I’m being used for sex. I’m being fucking used for my man juice! Oh, wait, that last line was from Saving Silverman, but you get the idea. Different Jason Biggs movie, I believe. I was all for being ridden like a stallion, that much was true. A man can take charge, sure, but there are moments in many a man’s life when he doesn’t mind letting some redheaded cowgirl ride him like a bronco into a rodeo. This was definitely one of those motherfucking moments, I can attest to that, sweetened by the rather sultry and luscious ass that I was able to lick to my satisfaction.

Yeah, you tell me that you’d really decline the chance to munch on the delectable culo of a very fine and saucy Tejana MILF! That’s what I thought! I’d sooner pass on Taco Tuesday than on the opportunity to rim a lusty Latina like Luna Anastassia Collins, my own fiancee to boot! Let’s just say that when Luna and Stacey both creamed themselves, I wasn’t able to hold back anymore. I erupted inside my girlfriend’s ginger bush like it was a fire and my cock was a hydrant! I certainly did my best to put that flame out!

“So, babe ... you know that we’ve just gotten started, right? We gave you Viagra for a reason. Time for ... doggy-style!” Stacey told me as she kissed me very hard on the mouth, now that Luna stood up, “mm ... mi tia es muy caliente y delicioso!”

“I guess that I’ll just have to ... rise to the challenge, won’t I ... and yes, she is. Like eating a fucking honeycomb!” I confessed aloud, earning me another kiss from every woman in the family.

“Babe, you have no idea how happy you’re making us now ... but you’ll find out!” Stephanie warned me now with a wink.

Wait, was that a threat ... or a promise?

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.