The Prima Donna - Cover

The Prima Donna

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The life of a housewife can be boring sometimes. Now Maggie has a chance to be on the stage and pretend to be someone else. Someone with a chance to have a lot more fun and a lot more sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism  

Maggie, known affectionately to her friends and lovers as “The Cat” was down on her hands and knees in the kitchen trying to locate her contact lens before somebody stepped on it and turned her into a one-eyed monster for the rest of the day.

She was only wearing her panties with the “Stick Dick Here!” logo on the back. Her brother-in-law Tony was standing next to the dining room table watching her silently and it was obvious he liked her “down on all fours” position because of the way his boxer shorts were tenting in the front.

The previous evening, Maggie and her semi-conscious and fully inebriated daughter Victoria had done their utmost to cheer Tony up from his saturated state of depression over losing his mistress of many years to a younger “action” actor with muscles that did all his lines for him. She had been a little bit upset that he had scorned her tingling twat to push inside her Victoria’s two decade’s younger rear door with the enthusiasm of a devoted fan of anal expression. Her daughter’s expression was a mixture of pleasure and pain that made her both jealous and protective of her carnal secrets.

The sight of Tony’s beautiful long, thick dick disappearing again and again inside her beloved daughter’s perfect heart-shaped buttocks eventually caused an excitement of her female core that led her to climb onboard his muscular thighs. She rode his humping action like a shadowy stranger with needs and desires that surpassed her maternal instincts to bring her daughter’s posterior possession to a quick halt. Her own feelings of attraction toward her brother-in-law Tony’s were paramount in such a situation. Maggie was hesitant about asking the ass-obsessed Tony to conclude his deviant display of penetrating power using Victoria’s buttocks as his testing ground.

She whispered the words in his ear and he was quick to withdraw from the besotted girl’s bottom and turn to Maggie’s inviting rump to continue his mother/daughter anal orgy in a way that made Maggie’s solid bottom quake with his passion.

Victoria only understood that the joy in her much admired backside was deprived of one of her favorite male toys and she felt a bit abandoned in her below the waistline nakedness with some still glistening drops of Tony’s pre-cum continuing to drip from the ends of her neatly trimmed pussy hairs. She watched her mother’s contorted face registering her acceptance of Tony’s huge business in her hard battered bum. It was a bit disconcerting for young Victoria to lose her happily spread open sphincter and then watch her own mother taking full advantage of her loss to her own advantage. It was not that she had a sense of enviousness over her mother’s theft of a treasured and often used prick right out of her posterior portal of shame. On the contrary, she was pleased to see her much older mother receive the anointment of Tony’s persistent pounding in his own style of anal loving that included a healthy share of heavy-handed spanks on the partner’s exposed ass cheeks.

She gleefully watched her mother’s anal discomfort as Maggie’s ass cheeks turned a rosy shade of red right before Victoria’s sensuously placated eyes. In her mind, it was only a question of fairness and justice delivered in the right spot with a firm hand and a spirit of discipline for close family members of the female persuasion. She enjoyed a similar brand of “slap and tickle” on those nights when her husband was on one of his trips for business that usually left him with an unusual staining of red lipstick on his collars and cuffs. Victoria could only imagine the source of that dirty business and insisted her husband be washed by the stableman using the harshest lye soap available for public consumption with careful instructions to avoid all contact with the eyes.

The clue that Tony was spending between her mother’s buttocks was the happy gasp and the softening of Maggie’s eyes as her brother-in-law stretched his full weight on her animal-like pose. It was not too difficult to imagine the flood of cream swiftly entering into her parent’s joyful anal corridor of shame and she knew Maggie would be walking in that ass-fucked duck waddle that the rural girls were famous for after a night of depraved debauchery with privileged friends and close relations as well as a fair share of familiar strangers introducing them to lengths and girths of shafts never before attempted.

Poor Victoria was horrified to discover none other than Father Matthew’s handsome bearded head between her legs when she woke up to the dawn of the new day and the realization she would have to find an alternative confessor to give her proper absolution without any chance of slanted reception in heavenly quarters. The man was good-looking enough to be a welcome addition to her long list of lovers, but his job made him completely out of the question in her strictly brought-up mind. He did his best to apologize but his excuse that he had mistaken her for one of his altar boys did not sit right on her conscience because she was not amused of being rectally probed on the premise she was a boy and not a girl.

The new priest was an elderly man well past that time when masculinity was a driving force in male interaction with the opposite sex. He seldom received any signals of operational life from his equipment with regard to attraction to the females of the species and it was his considered opinion that it was unlikely for him to ever use it again on the field of sensual battle unless forced to by circumstances beyond his control. He had, in his younger days, been much enamored with a novitiate from France that spoke little English but was able to communicate all her thoughts with her delicate fingers and the movements of her lower limbs in an age old rhythm of sensuosity that easily translated into any language including Greek and Latin. The pretty young girl was a terrible nun with numerous outbursts of foul language in several different languages all related to carnal relations. The other nuns were aghast at her selection of nouns and verbs that were definitely not on their list of preferred speech in any language. Unfortunately, on the weekend before her taking of the “Final Vows” she had been caught in a compromising position under a visiting Priest of the Eastern Orthodox Rite and was expelled from the convent with extreme prejudice. The visiting cleric was not given any punishment because of the strange rules and regulations related to copulation and marriage in that closely related sector of the Church.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.