Caught Red Handed

by WelshWriter

Copyright© 2020 by WelshWriter

Fiction Sex Story: Single man caught relieving himself

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Masturbation   Oral Sex   .

I’m a sixty year old man and as things go, I’ve got a pretty good life. I was made redundant from my job as an area manager for a large industrial cleaning firm and my redundancy pay meant I wasn’t short of a few bob. I was divorced and lived alone in a small block of over fifties flats in Bangor, North Wales. I had a good car, took nice long holidays, mainly in Florida and didn’t go short of willing female company. All in all I was living the life that most men would envy.

One particular weekend when I was in-between relationships, I decided needed some ‘me’ time so I popped a DVD into the player and settled down to watch. The movie was about a couple who invited another guy to join them in their bed. It was something I’d always fancied but none of my girlfriends were up for it but watching the guy and the husband double teaming his wife soon had my cock good and hard and I sat back on the couch unzipped my pants, pushed my boxers down and started jerking off. I was really getting into it when suddenly the lounge door opened and I froze as I saw my next door neighbour Hazel standing there. “Oh my God Mike!” she gasped when she realized I was there, “I’m so sorry Mike! I didn’t know you were home! I just came round to get some milk out of the fridge.”

Hazel lived in the flat next to mine and we’d been friends since I’d first moved into the block and popping into each others flat unannounced was something we did from the start. Like me, Hazel had spent a lot of time in America and we’d both adopted the open door culture that was common over there. She was a year or so older than me and was still a good looking woman but our relationship was more like brother and sister and I’d never considered her as anything but a friend and neighbour.

Covering my erection with a cushion, I turned away from her as best I could but I knew I was too late, she’d seen exactly what I’d been doing. “It’s okay, it’s my fault, I should have locked the door,” I said. “Oh Mike, I’m so embarrassed,” she said. “I didn’t mean to interrupt you. I feel awful.”

Now totally opposite to everything I’d read about situations like this I found I still had a full erection and I could see that Hazel was intrigued by what the cushion was hiding. As she stood there, her eyes flicked over to the TV. “Mmm, interesting,” she said. On the screen the wife was getting spit roasted with the husband pounding her pussy from behind while she sucked on the other guys’ cock. “I’m sorry if I’ve offended you Hazel,” I stammered. To my surprise, Hazel just smiled. “No Mike,” she said, “I’m not offended, it’s your home and what you do in it is your business.”

“If you turn round Hazel, I’ll get decent and get the milk for you,” I said, thinking that was a good way out of my predicament. “There’s no rush Mike,” she said in a low husky voice, as she sat on the couch beside me, “why don’t you finish what you were doing when I came in?” I was shocked, like I’ve said, I’d never considered Hazel in a sexual manner but I’d be lying if the thought of her watching me masturbate wasn’t arousing and I felt my cock harden even more under the cushion. “Are you sure Hazel?” I said, not believing what she was suggesting. “Yes Mike, I’m sure,” she said moving away from the door and sitting on the couch beside me. “It’s been a long time since I’ve been this close to a man’s thing, if you get what I mean.” Then with her eyes locked on the cushion, she began to unbutton her blouse. “Maybe this will help,” she said as she pulled the front of the blouse open to show her ample breasts encased in a white, cotton bra. “Please show me,” she whispered as she pushed the cushion off my lap. She gave an involuntary gasp as my cock sprang up and she reached behind her back and unfastened her bra allowing her breasts to fall free. That was it, my mind was made up!!!

I reached down and took my cock in my hand and continued jerking off. Hazel sighed softly and leant back on the couch, her eyes fixed on my fingers wrapped around my shaft. I smiled at her and started stroking it slowly, gradually increasing my speed. “Oh yes Mike, yes.” she whispered, “don’t stop.” I had no intention of stopping, I was too far gone and increased the speed of my stroking. I knew I was getting close to coming and Hazel must have realised it too. “Yes that’s it Mike, do it, come for me. I want to see you come,” she breathed. That was all I could take, the sound of her voice begging me to come pushed me over the edge. Hazel squealed with delight and leant closer for a better view just as I shot my load. Wad after wad of my come spurted out of the tip of my cock, some even landing on her breasts and trickling down the valley between them. When my climax subsided, I sank back on the couch gasping for breath. “Good God Hazel. I haven’t come that hard for ages,” I said. I wasn’t sure what to do next, but Hazel took that decision out of my hands.

“Now it’s my turn,” she said, still staring at my cock. You’ve let me watch you,” she said, “now I want to return the favour.” Before I could say anything, Hazel took her blouse and bra completely off. Now she was sitting next to me completely topless and her naked breasts looked even better. Leaning back, she kicked off her shoes then unbuttoned the top of her skirt. Raising her hips up from the couch, she slid it down her legs and despite the fact I had just come, I felt my cock start to stiffen again. It jerked uncontrollably as she finished pushing her skirt down and let it fall to the floor around her feet. What she was wearing wasn’t in any way sexy, a pair of matching cotton knickers but my cock got even harder as I watched her push them off too, uncovering her mound with it’s light covering of greying blonde hair. The urge to touch her was almost unbearable but she seemed to want to take the lead now, so I let her. She was now completely naked and I was surprised at just how good her body looked. Of course there were the lumps and bumps that come with age but I’d seen worse on women half her age.

Hazel turned her body slightly and lay back against the arm of the couch and opened her legs. She slid her middle finger into her mouth and sucked it for a second or two, then moved her hand between her legs then down through the cleft between her pussy lips and onto her clit. Her head went back and she let out a loud groan. My cock was now fully erect and I started to stroke it again.

When she heard my own groan, Hazel opened her eyes and saw what I was doing. “Yes Mike, yes,” she breathed, “play with it, play with your cock again Mike.” Her breathing was getting heavier as her finger flicked at her clit and she brought herself closer to climax. I thought she was about to come when she suddenly stopped and leaned forward. I stopped stroking, thinking something was wrong.

“Can I borrow a robe Mike,” she asked, “I need something more.” “Err, yes,” I said, confused, “it’s in the bathroom behind the door. Why?” With that she stood up and headed for the door. “I’ll be back Mike,” she said, “don’t worry I won’t be long.” Seconds later I heard the front door open and close and I sat there wondering what had happened. Had she lost her nerve? Was that it? A couple of minutes passed and I heard the front door open and looked up to see Hazel standing in the lounge doorway carrying a small leather case.

She slipped the robe off revealing her nakedness again then resumed her place beside me. Smiling, she lifted the lid of the case and my cock almost erupted as I took in the sight of a selection of sex toys ranging from small clit simulators to a monster vibrator that must have been at least ten inches long. After studying them, she chose one that looked for all the world like a real cock. It was around seven inches long, with a large purplish tip and a clit rabbit. Heavy veins ran the length of the shaft and Hazel groaned as she ran her fingers up and down it. “This is my favourite Mike,” she breathed, “it feels so real. Would you like to see me use it?” I didn’t get chance to answer, as she once again she sat down on the couch and spread her legs, this time giving me an even better view of her pussy.

I watched as she took a small bottle of lube from the case and lubricated the tip of the vibrator with it then moved it against her pussy lips. She groaned again as she worked it up and down through the glistening pink folds then slowly eased it inside herself until the rabbit was pressing against her clit. I saw her press a little button and her body went rigid then started to shake. “Yes, yes. Oh God yes!” she gasped as she began working the dildo in and out of her glistening hole. “Oh yes Mike yes!” she cried each time it went in. Her breathing was getting ragged now as she asked “are you ready to come again Mike?” “Yes Hazel,” I said, “very close.” Then without warning, she shimmied round, reached out and wrapped the fingers of her free hand around my cock and started to work then up and down it, in time with the vibrator sliding in and out of her pussy.

“Now Hazel, I’m coming now,” I groaned as I felt my balls tighten. “Me too Mike, I want you to come with me.” she said. That was it for me, I couldn’t take it anymore and a stream of come shot out of the tip of my cock, landing on her chest again. “Oh yes, yes!” Hazel groaned, her hand continuing to milk my cock until I had nothing left to give.

She collapsed forward and her head rested on my stomach inches from the tip of my softening cock. For a few moments she lay there then she smiled up at me and I held my breath as she took my cock in her hand again and moved her head closer. I almost passed out as her soft, wet mouth engulfed my knob and her tongue swirled over it. For five minutes, she sucked and licked at my cock, cleaning the last remnants of my two climaxes from it. How I managed not to come again, I’ll never know but I did and once she was satisfied that I was clean, she went to the bathroom and cleaned herself up. When she returned to the lounge and we both got dressed and she sat on the couch beside me.

As we sat there, she turned and kissed me. “Mike, will you do something for me?” she asked, blushing slightly. “Hazel,” I said softly, “after what you’ve just done for me, how can I refuse.” She hesitated for a moment, then, after taking a deep breath said. “Would you come round to my place this evening and eat my pussy. It’s been so long since I’ve had any oral sex and sucking your cock made me realise how much I’ve missed it.” “I thought you’d never ask,” I laughed. “Just say when and I’ll be here,” I said, giving her hand a squeeze. Hazel blushed and leant over and looked deep into my eyes. “Would seven tonight be alright with you?” she asked. “Mmm, we are an eager beaver aren’t we?” I laughed, “seven would be perfect,” I said, leaning over and kissing her hard on the lips causing her to groan softly into my mouth as my tongue explored hers.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.