A Bit of Rough for Sylvia

by harry lime

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Young Sylvia has a lot to learn but she is willing to do whatever it takes to be a proper young female no matter how degrading the assignment in her period of training.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   .

(Revised and concluded June 2018)

Sylvia Silk was not the sort of girl that got upset when boys were rowdy and acted like they were the lord and masters of the universe. In fact, she reveled in the way they gave out orders and made her do things that she would be far too shy to do of her own accord.

She was a bit on the smallish side all things considered, but her upper body development had reached the promised land of double D perfection and her nipples were a land of enchantment when contemplated in full naked glory. Her southerly regions hid a nicely trimmed little reddish patch of thick, curly bush covering her camel’s toe of sensitive feminine folds primed for immediate combat with any and all stiffened resistance of a masculine construct. Any discussion of her plump twin cheeks of intimate desire must include the fact that her tiny sphincter stood guard over her tightly clenched and perfectly puckered star that promised entrance to a paradise seldom experienced in an earthly environment. It was a fact that her rear door regions were fully functional virgin territory unlike her feminine folds that had experimented with various sized penises to determine the depth and stretching limitations of her vaginal assets. In all honesty, Sylvia would be the first to admit that her lips and mouth were the primary entryway for all things masculine because she didn’t associate such foolishness with “actual sex” in any manner whatsoever.

Sylvia had used her flexible and extremely cooperative mouth to give solace to a number of male fellow students whilst still in school and she had continued her oral ministrations with countless teachers, tutors and married friends of her father and her two uncles, John and Peter. John was solely interested in members of his own gender for matters of sexual conduct and she, quite rightly, did not consider him as a candidate for oral favors under any circumstance. Peter was another story. He was unhappily married, with no less than five children of assorted ages and his wife was the sort that frowned on anything sexual that did not involve the “missionary” position and a proper use of hygiene at all times. Since her uncle Peter was quite often “in his cups”, it was quite simple to open him up and take him between her lips before he actually realized what was going on. Of course, after taking up residence inside the wet and wonderful confines of Sylvia’s lovely well-brushed and daily flossed mouth, Peter was unlikely to respond to any guilty urge to terminate the depraved operation of spending his sperm inside his pretty niece’s mouth in glorious spurts of tingling release with his hands firmly planted at the back of her lovely head to insure proper leverage and satisfactory draining of his captive cock.

Peter Silk was a middle aged man with a beer belly that took years to perfect and his stores of manly juices were a burden to him because his wife was a devoted Catholic and she did not like the idea of using a condom in her missionary positional moments of weakness. He felt that five little ones were quite enough in doing one’s duty and had no intention of adding to the brood for fear of diluting his financial resources beyond the stretching point of comfortable living with all the conveniences of a modern society at his fingertips.

The convenience of a pretty niece with a willing tongue was just the sort of solution he needed to keep his juices flowing in a way that met his requirements for manly pride and ego and he made use of Sylvia’s active tongue whenever possible. His wife was aware of his obsession with his depraved spending in their niece’s pretty mouth and she had even peeked when he blasted her sister’s child right in her snotty face with his offerings on several occasions. It made her feel quite superior to see the girl on her knees and tried her utmost to conceal her envy of her husband’s ability to get his “cookies” off in such a degrading and humiliating manner. It was the sort of thing that she could never do without distressing guilt because of her strict upbringing in a religious house that valued prayer and abstinence more than covert furtive fumbling of nocturnal coupling in a strictly “for pleasure” category.

When Sylvia caused a dish of sentimental value to be shattered in the kitchen, the envious wife suggested to her husband that he give the girl a proper correction in front of the entire family just like he did with their own girls when they made a mistake that warranted corporal discipline. At first, Sylvia was reluctant to play the embarrassing game and lower her bloomers, but she saw her aunt and her cousins waiting expectantly for her cooperation and she decided to not disappoint them.

It was an experience that stayed in her memory forever.

The spanking was only a warm-up for the one-on-one sodomy that usually followed. Her early reluctance eventually changed into compliant acceptance of her fate and she grew to appreciate the lessons her uncle enjoyed with a gusto that belied his age and passive nature.

Uncle Peter’s peter was quick to establish a beachhead in Sylvia’s tempting heart-shaped bottom at those times when discovery was least likely and she soon exhibited a certain level of satisfaction that was akin to pleasure. She saw the entire process as a sort of apprenticeship in love-making that insured her proper feminine response to moments of opportunity in the game of carnal courtship.

Her rambunctious cousins, Rudolph and Hans were strictly Aryan in their attitude to social interaction, but they were more than happy to allow Sylvia access to their treehouse providing she pay the proper “toll” each time she climbed the ladder. They were more than happy with her oral and anal submissive cooperation in such matters and even shared her with other boys visiting them in their lair. It certainly made their treehouse a place of desirable interludes for the young lads with adventure on their immature minds. Somehow, the aspect of heavy-duty spanking became more of an entertainment feature of treehouse life and Sylvia was put to duty more often than not nicely bent with skirt pushed up over the sturdy table they used for card playing and eating of snacks. She would grasp the worn wooden corners with her strong long fingers and offer up her backside for humiliating pounding by the fun-loving boys happy to have a naked female posterior to degrade with their probing hands and juice-filled shafts. Of course, they just played at actually “doing it” to her backside and would only spray her milky white skin with their teen-aged spunk laughing the entire time. Even Sylvia could see the humor in it because her cheeks were often decorated with long lines of white sticky stuff and must have looked particularly obscene when viewed from the rear. Her cousins gained a certain reputation for furnishing great fun in their tree house adventures and a great deal was due to Sylvia’s submissive nature and ever-present smile of pleasure.

On those days when the boys forgot to extract their “toll” for her feminine presence, she would remind them with a quivering and submissive voice that she was ready to perform at their pleasure. In fact, if the truth be known, she gained more pleasure at the harsh treatment than they did dishing it out, a factoid that seemed utterly incomprehensible to the average casual observer.

In the course of events, The fun-loving redhead determined the necessity to find gainful employment in the middle of the small community whilst searching relentlessly through a series of retail stores for a suitable position that would not cause her panties to become twisted or her lipstick to be smudged like the poor factory girls working on the assembly line next to the railroad track. She was hired as “fitting room” service girl in a reputable clothing store that promised good and prompt service and reasonable prices. Sylvia listened carefully to the instructions from Mister Ames, the floor walker and watched her co-worker Maria show her how to smooth out the wrinkles in both male and female undies before testing the fit of the trousers or skirts on sale for a current sale. She learned how to “switch” the customers to a more expensive line of clothing in a logical manner and make them think it was their own idea to break their budget for the purchase.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.