Wildness Family - Cover

Wildness Family

Copyright© 2017 by Billabong

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mother teaches her sons well on how to fuck

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

A united family

Ray Holisten stood at the window, slowly smoking one cigarette and watched the snow fall. Soon they would stay completely isolated in their chalet. It wasn’t possible to have much privacy because instead of the doors there were only curtains and behind one of these was evident the sound of the sexual activity that was taking place. Ray smiled when he heard the voices of her two sons, fifteen-year-old Billy and fourteen-year-old David, arguing who gets the “first ride” and each accusing the other of having it done for the first time last time. He smiled again when he heard his wife, their mom, scold them both:

“If you are going to continue arguing about who gets me first, I’ll put my bra back on and none of you will have me first or second!”

Both boys’ voices started pleading with Mom that they would not fight more ... and his wife’s voice encouraging them to undress.

Ray walked over to the curtain that separated him from the bedroom and saw his wife lying and the children placed on both sides to suck the other maternal nipple. Both were in full erection and when the gaze of the woman landed on that of her husband, smiled.

“Do you realize I am in very sweet trouble? They are very excited!”

Billy, the eldest, released his mother’s tit and turned to his father. He stroked her chest and dropped down onto her stomach to play around at the navel and stopped only when his fingers surrounded by pubic hair, they had found and widened the moist folds of her mother’s femininity.

Ray had noticed that his wife had immediately spread her thighs for facilitate the task and when the finger pushed inside the vulva, Billy smiled at his father. Ray nodded in silent approval leaving his son free to act. He didn’t expect though to see him get up and motion to his brother to help himself first. Yup he got out of bed and went next to his father to admire David who did he placed between her beautiful maternal legs to fuck her.

Ray smiled at Billy.

“It was a nice gesture to let your brother put it on him before you”

“Oh, it wasn’t a great thing, Dad ... doing it after David isn’t really like that bad ... He still doesn’t have much cum to squirt...”

Ray and his eldest son stood there for a few minutes watching that little boy frantically going in and out of his mom’s pussy. They watched as he unloaded and walked away from the bed, with his small penis and the few curls on the pubis. The balls still tight and that obviously not could still fully satisfy the vagina of the woman who had given birth to it. He didn’t have much cum, Ray was sure of that.

Billy moved to the bed and pulled his mother over the edge to put her in sitting position. His cock was erect, a breath away from the hot one mouth. He grabbed her mom’s soft boobs as firmly as she wanted milk them.

“They’re great, let me play with them for a while, Mom.”

Billy’s mom, respecting the rules her husband imposed on her - that is, never to object to whatever the desire of the children or not talking during sex - she let it go. At first she had struggled with her husband on the idea of ​​being screwed by the children but eventually gave in accepting Ray’s arguments. Now he was there, he was leaving silently playing her son with her boobs. Although the “service in family “had only started four months ago, Billy had a lot left of it involved and much more than his brother. He took enormous pleasure in being with fucking erect in front of her mom, milking her boobs and knowing that its brother and her father, the woman’s husband, stood there watching them. From when the “services” started he had penetrated his mother at least 40 or 50 times and each time the sensations he felt in violating her sacred vagina they became more intense. He put a hand behind Mom’s head and brought her up towards the purple glans, he waited for it to lick his lips and put them on finally the phallus in the mouth.

“Suck my dick, mom ... oh, yeah ... so ... suck your dick son...”

Betty did as she was told, and squeezed his own penis son between the lips like a wet vagina. Billy had matured in his manhood and was very proud that his cock was bigger than his father’s. However he had never heard his mother do appreciations on its length nor had ever made comparisons. After a few minutes during which the woman had done nothing but suck, lick balls and kissing his son’s glans, Billy felt like fuck her. The idea of ​​riding her mother after her younger brother he had cum in her vagina did nothing but excite him further.

Billy placed Mom on the bed making her lie on her back and began to touch her between the legs. David had splashed a good amount of sperm because to the touch, Betty’s pussy was all sticky with cum watery. With his other hand he caressed her belly, which was still carrying the light signs of the two ancient pregnancies. Billy’s mom closed her eyes and although she felt very insecure about her sex appeal, she didn’t stop Billy from exploring the stretch marks on her belly.

Ray stood watching his son delight in his mother’s naked body. At first she had thought it appropriate, during “services in family, “that the boys were using condoms, but his wife was taking the pill since her second pregnancy, at 23. She was now 37.

Thus the risk of pregnancy was low enough for her to decide not to welcome the sperm of the boys quietly in the uterus without another precaution.

“ooohhh, mammmaaaa ... you like being fucked by your son, trueoo...

Tell me you want my cum in your belly! Say it, bitch!”

Billy mounted his mother and let his cock slide into her wet vulva vaginal and sperm humors of Daniel. Betty sighed and gave a small I moan as her son’s big cock filled her pussy and glans bumping into the mouth of the uterus. Betty didn’t want to break the rule of silence imposed on him by her husband but she would have liked to say so much to her son, who loved to let him fuck her. But she was silent, hoping she would his body’s response to the huge cock filling him said what he was hearing. As he plunged into his mother, Billy didn’t peel off a moment the eyes from that wonderful body and above all from the splendid ones, boobs and her new erotic discovery: the soft belly. Her mother below was close to orgasm and now he too was struggling to restrain himself.

He felt the tightness of his testicles and the tingling of the flowing cum through his shaft, the swollen cock head. He collapsed on mom al first squirt and stayed glued to her until the last drop of cum had entered Betty’s vagina, brought her mouth to hers mother and whispered:

“I love you, Mom. I love you so much.”

Betty wrapped her son in her arms and could still feel the spasms of pleasure flowing through her. She smiled thinking “he has an amount of unbelievable cum...”

The boys retired to their room and Ray lay down on the next bed to his wife still naked. He groped her tit and noticed that her nipples were still swollen from the sucking of their children.

“I think you like watching me get fucked ... and what to do with me being fucked by our children is mainly for you, right?”

Ray smiled back and stroked Betty’s stomach with one hand. Yup they fell asleep hugging shortly after.

When Ray woke up it had been more than 5 hours and it was already evening. Yup headed to the only heated room with the hearth and found his wife and Billy snuggled on the couch. The young man was sucking from the tit maternal and it seemed that nothing in the world could ever distract him. He was very happy. Betty saw her husband and pointed to dinner. Billy turned to mom:

“Let’s go to the bedroom, mom...”

“Billy, honey ... we made some rules and you agreed too! Mine

“family service” you’ve already had ... Now it’s your father’s turn!”

On hearing this Ray scolded his wife.

“Oh come on! You’re both naked and Billy is sucking your tit! Don’t you think this is also a “family service?”

“Mom ... I think dad is right ... for once we can too break the rules...”

Then at the sign of his father she approached him and sat down beside him.

Ray was very forthright with his son and never used when he spoke to him half terms.

“Billy, you will have many women besides your mother in your life, but I doubt that you’ll never find a better pussy to fuck than hers “pointing to the slit by Betty. “See, I just want to make sure you’re capable of appreciate the vagina that your mother offers you...”

Billy loved hearing his dad talk about mom like that.

“Yes sir ... I’m sure I’ll never find a pussy to fuck better than mom’s ... and I think her boobs are great from suck”.

Ray got up from his chair and stroked first a tit and then the stomach of his wife.

“Your mother gave birth to you very easily, Billy ... she looks like she was born on purpose to have children. It will be very useful for you to practice before you find yourself a woman all to yourself.”

Ray moved behind his wife and motioned for his son to approach her.

Then he took the woman’s arms and held them gently behind her back.

“Billy, I think your mother’s breasts require attention special”.

The little boy did not have it repeated twice and immediately began to stroking Betty’s breasts, then brought her close to the fireplace and made her lie down on the carpet. she slowly smoothed her maternal hips and the fullness of her ass.

Ray seemed to have a lot of fun watching his son seduce his mom.

The woman spread her legs and let Billy gently grab her soft fuzz framing her vagina and poking her fingers inside her she.

Billy glanced at his father then put his mouth to his ear his mother

“Mom ... I want to give you a baby.”

Betty gasped ... she was hiding something very important to her husband and even if the rule forced her to silence she understood that not he could have respected it. She got down on her knees in front of her husband.

“Ray ... I have to tell you something ... well, about 10 days ago I had a baby loss, miscarriage ... and this ... well, sometimes I forgot to take the pill...”

The news his wife had given him had had the only result to make him harden the cock in his jeans. Ray said nothing or a neither his wife nor his son, unzipped and pulled out his turgid cock.

He started masturbating slowly in front of the two, looked at Billy and said:

“Billy, your mother could be fertile ... this is a decision that it’s up to you ... I won’t object, whatever your choice.”

Billy turned to his mother ... mom and son both kneeling and one facing each other ... naked. Betty watched her son smile at him and lower the look from her face to her breasts and his hands gently touched her until you reach the slight signs of belly stretch marks.

“Mom, look at your belly ... I think it will soon host our beautiful child.”

Betty lay down to let her son fuck her but when his penis entered her and she realized that something in Billy had changed. it was more sweet, more mature.

“Mom ... I know we don’t ... we never kissed ... but ... I’m about to give you a child...”

Betty smiled at him. It was true, they had fucked but never kissed.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.