The Diary of Sarah Duncan - Cover

The Diary of Sarah Duncan

Copyright© 2017 by Severusmax

Chapter 8

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This is story of Sarah Duncan/Rosenfeld, coming of age in a highly sexualized polygamous/polyamorous incest family or household led by her stepfather, Dr. Abraham Rosenfeld, with help from the other adults, such as her mother. This story is told from her perspective, though the medium of a young woman's diary. Expect there to be a lot of graphic and kinky sex depicted and beware that much of it might well be shocking to some readers. If prudish, I would not advise reading this.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Pegging   Nudism  

Part B continues...

What we witnessed between Charlie and Uncle Stavy was pretty wild as it was, but what we saw of Kara Winters and Demy was even more intense. My boyfriend was hog-tied for several minutes while Charlie’s mother pegged him good and hard, not that he objected. Of course, it was rather tough to protest through a ball gag in his mouth. She also cracked the whip on him a few times, but she kissed every mark that it left ... after she pulled out of his gaping asshole.

As for Charlie, well, she straddled Uncle Stavy and rode him so forcefully that there were a number of strokes where we feared that she might break his dick. She wasn’t dominant like her mother, just very aggressive, and she didn’t whip him. She clawed and scratched him a few times, particularly once she flipped him over for a very intense turn at missionary sex. Like her mother, of course, she went bareback.

Just as things got really heated between Uncle Stavy and Charlie, we also noticed over the cameras that Kara had untied Demy. Far from being cruel at this point, she actually licked the gape that she just caused with her strap-on dildo, not to mention his balls and taint. Then she pulled him up, removed the ball gag from his mouth, kissed him passionately on the lips, and bent over for his turn.

“Relax, guys ... I’m not all Domme! I Topped him and he took it well. I wanted him to experience a little first taste or experience of submission. Now, his turn to get some ass. Just remember, baby, I don’t have a prostate gland to add to the pleasure. You’ll have to work at making me enjoy your dick in my booty more. Here, lube me well, or it’s the last time that we’ll ever fuck, okay?” Kara insisted as she spread her cheeks to take Demy inside her bottom.

Before Demy realized it, his cock was buried up Kara’s ass and she pushed back feverishly at him, much to our own arousal. Checking on Charlie and Uncle Stavy, we noticed that she creamed herself several times before collapsing beneath him. There was a clear impression that I had, at least based off of Uncle Stavy’s slack form on top of her, that he already spent himself as well. We looked back at Kara and Demy, noting that the former was a very enthusiastic partner and the latter didn’t hold any grudges about the bondage scene at all.

Just then, of course, Demy shot his load inside Kara’s backdoor and she climbed off the bed to kiss him even harder on the mouth. Then she got dressed in a hurry and handed my boyfriend his trenchcoat. Charlie and Uncle Stavy rose, too, changing into her clothes and his trenchcoat as well. Both ladies blew kisses while the guys winked at us.

Minutes later, the bedrooms were empty and the cameras were off. I got a very sudden text from Charlie, which read, “Did you like our little show for you guys? By the way, I wasn’t kidding about being fertile. Guess what else. Mom is, too. But she’s coming for your Daddy and his seed, so watch out.”

“Wow, that was ... fast and furious, wasn’t it? Short, but sweet. Very fiery. She wants my swimmers, eh? My spawn,” Daddy chuckled.

“You gonna give it to her, Daddy?” I asked my father, who smiled and nodded.

“That’s right, Abe, honey. Do me proud. Put you a baby brother or sister for Charlie and our girls in her womb. Kara wants to get pregnant? Don’t let her down, please,” Mom urged Daddy now.

Just then, there was a knock at the door. Aunt Vicki, of course, rushed to answer it, and Kara promptly planted a very wet kiss on her soft lips. Then Charlie did the same, both of them slipping Aunt Vicki some tongue for their parts. Uncle Stavy and Demy stood behind them, once more in trenchcoats, but this time smelling strongly of sex. It made me wet as fuck and I was hardly alone there.

“Your son is delicious, trust me! I could fall in love with the boy, quite easily! Don’t worry, I fully intend to fuck you, too, babe. The same with your husband. But for now, I have my sights set on Dr. Abraham Rosenfeld. You see ... Charlie ... is Abe’s daughter. We fucked many years ago, I doubt that you’d remember much, Abe, but it’s true.

“Yes, Abe, you have a daughter from your own loins. She’s about as yummy as yours by this Aussie cutie here and I should know. I’ve fucked Charlie more than once. I bet you didn’t know that, did you? My daughter and I are lovers,” Kara announced, much to our complete shock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.