Heavy Spiced Sub-standard Experience - Cover

Heavy Spiced Sub-standard Experience

by Salahuddin Rehmaan

Copyright© 2017 by Salahuddin Rehmaan

Sex Story: A married woman had a fantasy of getting fucked in a hotel like a slut. She put the plan in action with help of her buddy, but things went out of hand and a fantasy turned in reality.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Blackmail   True Story   Cheating   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Double Penetration   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Indian Erotica   .

This isn’t my story but submitted to me by one of my reader, she mailed me the whole story and I’m submitting it on behalf of her, you can mail me on rehmaan .1994@gmail.com or contact her directly at her mail address rakhi.janghel@gmail.com. So her story goes in her word...

Myself Rakhi Janghel I’m 25 years old, People say I’m an awesome bombshell, have perfect shaped breast, thick thighs, curved bums, as I haven’t been a mother yet so tummy is flat with deep navel. Soft and tender lips, pink of colour, fair skin beautiful face cuts, long and sharp nose. I don’t stuff myself with jewellery and use only a nose ring, just like Sania Mirza uses, which actually enhance my beauty. I’m a doctor by profession, a gynaecologist to be specific. I’m married to a doctor itself but as he remains busy with his hospital all the time, leaving me all alone & neglected. Previously it wasn’t an issue but later the sex requirement started to make me frustrated. I fingered a lot but it wasn’t sufficient for me. So as a normal girl I look the liberty of extra marital affairs. My husband was so busy with earning fortune that he didn’t even notice anything. But the affair I started was for sex only so there was no emotional attachment ever and I so I kept on switching from one arms to another. Each relationship bored me in few days, few weeks or sometimes in few months. I’m not here to elaborate those relationships but to elaborate a special one. I was having a relationship with a high class fashion designer and as he was too famous in the city we used to go to the next town for a night, fulfilled our desire in some hotel and then returned back next morning. So once we were in bed of some high class hotel, resting after eating each other and I was reading some sex stories. He asked me what I was doing so I told him that. He asked that what’s good in reading some fake sex stories instead of doing real one. I told him that not all are fakes and some are genuinely real one. He admitted that but asked what makes me read that. I said that it gives me fantasy and dreams, though I was not sure how to fulfil my fantasy but still dreaming about it is good for me. He asked me about my fantasies and I told him several ones, and one among them was getting fucked by multiple strangers in a hotel. He stopped me on that and said that getting fucked by multiple strangers if close to possibilities. I asked him whether he was joking or was serious about it. He said he was serious and if I was serious then he can make this happen. I thought for a while and then said that I need to try this, and whether we will be doing this in this hotel itself.

He laughed at my face and said that this hotel is way more out of the question, as these fantasies could only be fulfilled in some Sub-Standard Hotels. He asked whether I wanted to be used at hotel by multiple strangers or I want to just get fucked by multiple strangers. If I wanted to just get fucked by them then he can arrange few friends who can fuck me anywhere I like. I thought for a moment and said that I wanted to be used and not just get fucked. If it was just getting fucked I could myself arrange a group of guys and get fucked. It wouldn’t be like a fantasy then, fantasy always is great when you don’t know what’s coming next, and suspense spices the things. He smiled and said that how many days would be fine for the fantasy. I thought again and said 3-4 days will be fine I think. He said that I should inform my husband that I will be out for few days so that he isn’t worried. I texted my husband that, I’m going out somewhere with friends for few days, maybe a week or more and he replied fine. Now my boyfriend said that we will be changing hotel. He went out in the morning and brought me three sari and few other accessories, with a briefcase. He asked me to change in them. I changed in one and we checked out the hotel. In the taxi he said that I mustn’t object and interfere in anything he says and does in the next hotel. I nodded my head and we drove to a sub-standard hotel. At the reception we asked for a single room. The receptionist asked us our names. My boyfriend said that his name was Mr. Ritesh Makhija, the reception noted that and then he asked my name and so my boyfriend said Mrs. Gauri Verma. The receptionist immediately looked above towards us. But as my boyfriend told me earlier I dropped my eyes down and didn’t look in his eyes. The receptionist noted the details and then a waiter took our luggage and moved to the lift. I followed the waiter but my boyfriend asked the hotel receptionist that whether he has some condoms. The receptionist smiled and passed him some. We went to the room and had few steamy sessions for three days.

Three days passed and I was getting impatient for my fantasy to get fulfilled. I asked him when he will activate the plan. He laughed at me and said that he will soon activate the plan. But I was getting more then impatient so he told me about his plan. He said that we will go to the manager and tell him that we have lost our money with purse and mobile. And we don’t have anything for paying the bills. Then he’ll go out with manager and take him to station. He will tell him in between that I’m his girlfriend and not his wife and my husband will kill me if he finds about our sexual affair. At station hell ask the manager to arrange a one way ticket to his city, and he will go and get money to settle the bills. He will tell the manager that it will take two days for him to return and I will stay behind for guarantee. After that we will get the ticket and move with the train, will get down on the next station and come back to the adjacent hotel. He was sure that manager will try to take advantage and my fantasy will be fulfilled. I asked him what if I’m uncomfortable. He asked me to text him and he’ll be back for rescue. I saw the setup from all direction and dimensions and it fitted me well. I was indeed impressed with his plan and gave him a green signal to go ahead. He asked me get dressed in little explosive dress. I wore a deep neck blouse and semi-transparent sari. As planned we went to the manager and then all happened as my boyfriend had planned. They moved out of hotel and I kept sitting in the manager cabin. One hour later my boyfriend texted me that he was on the move and manager was on the move towards me. He also said that things were done as expected. As expected the manager arrived in 30 minutes and came straight to the cabin. He offered me a glass of water and then told me that my boyfriend. I objected that he was my husband. He smiled and said that he was my boyfriend who ran away leaving me behind. He asked me to clear the bills and I can go home, else he will call the police. I surrendered after a low conversation and asked him to help me out, and I was very much divested with the betrayal of my boyfriend.

He asked me to move to the room and he’ll accompany me there in a while. I went straight to the room and was waiting for the manager. The manager called me on room phone; he asked me get a bath and wait for him in just a towel. I can understand what was in his mind and also it was my fantasy to fulfil, so I didn’t argue and went straight for a bath. I came out of the bathroom, in just a towel wrapped around my body. Few minutes later the manager arrived and he sat just in front of me on a chair, while I was sitting on bed. He said that there are alternate ways to settle the bill and he won’t mind settling the bill that way. I said that I didn’t understand what does he means so he preceded his hands on the bottom edge of my towel and pushed it up, until my pussy was on view. He touched my pussy lips and pinched it up few times. He asked whether I understand what did he meant. I showing discomfort and uneasiness shook my head. He asked whether I was ready for it and I shook my head again. He made me stand and removed my towel, first viewed me from head to toe and then pushed me on bed. He disrobed immediately and was above me in no time. He played with my boobs, bit them few times, played with my bums and bit them few times too and then got busy in fucking me raw. He was fucking me like it was his first and last times and didn’t last for long. He flooded me inside and got up, to get dressed. After getting dressed he passed me a tissue paper to clean myself. I cleaned myself and got up the bed. I took my phone and sat on the sofa. The manager went to the door and opened it. I thought he was leaving but I was wrong. A videographer and a photographer came inside with one more fellow. I was dumbstruck, about the progress. What the hell is happening now? I asked him about them and he just ignored me and asked the photographer to click me from all directions and videographer to shoot me nude. I objected and texted my boyfriend. Within 5 minutes he immediately on rescue, he came in the room and said to leave me alone and hell pay the bills immediately. The manager looked annoyed and pretended like he was betrayed. He said me and my boyfriend to sit on the sofa. He passed me a towel so that I could wrap it around. As I sat there he said something to his troops. His troops searched my bag and purse. They gave something to the manager. He turned towards me and said, Mrs. Gauri Verma, this visiting card says that you are Mrs. Rakhi Janghel, Dr. Rakhi Janghel to be specific. He continued and said that he needs to talk to my husband about me and my boyfriend. My boyfriend said that hell sue him and will push him to jail in false accusations from his links. He continued that he can’t get my husband number. The manager said that he’ll call my clinic and ask about my husband and tell them that I had met and accident. When my husband will arrive, he’ll talk about me and my affair with my husband. My boyfriend interrupted that we were staying with false name. So he can’t prove that he was staying with me. Instead accepting guest with false name can make him go to jail. He pulled a button camera from his coat and said, OK! I won’t talk about you two, but I can show him his wife sitting in a towel and letting me play with her pussy. And then show him how I disrobed his wife. Fucking wouldn’t have been recorded but it should be enough for him. I was hell shocked, didn’t thought that the situation could go that far. My boyfriend pulled his phone and threatened him that he’ll make him pay in 5 minutes. The manager said something to his men, immediately the pulled his phone and hit it hard on the floor. They pulled my phone too and hit it on the floor. They all caught him and pulled him outside the room. He was fighting but he was over numbered and they took him away. The manager said that he disturbs a lot and he must stay away so that we could talk.

I was shivering in terror now and meekly asked him about his demands. He pulled my towel and asked me to sit. He said that he want me never to say no to his demands. He want me to be his pet and do whatever he likes, whenever he likes, wherever he likes. He said that I was a high class woman and his fellows and he haven’t tasted a woman like me ever and I was like a jackpot to him. He will use me for few days and then I can go home. I didn’t reply him back and asked where my boyfriend was. He said that his men have locked him in another room, and I shouldn’t be worried about him. He will be taken good care of and would be feed well. After 5 minutes they all returned back and the manager asked whether I was ready for his terms or not. I shook my head unwillingly. He said that his men are going to fuck me and record my events. He asked whether I have ever got fucked in my ass. I didn’t say anything; actually I have taken the liberty to get fucked in all possible conditions with my boyfriends. He asked his chap to fuck my ass and rest two to get it on record. The guy disrobed and came behind me. He forced me to bend down, applied a cream on his dick and was inside my ass, fucking me speedily. He was pulling my hair and pressing my boobs whenever he managed a break and then resumed with fucking. The rest two guys were busy in making a blue film of mine. Soon he finished and the manager asked the photographer to take me to bed and fuck me in pussy. He took the camera from him and said hell click now. The photographer disrobe and soon I was in bed in missionary position, fucking me in my pussy and both the manager and the videographer making film out of the action. As he was finished the manager gave him his camera back and the guy who fucked me in the ass took the video camera. The manager asked me to give him a blowjob. I was on my knees sucking him up, along with the shooting going on. As he flooded in my mouth they all get dressed and left, leaving me and the manager behind. The manager called somewhere and a waiter came. He told the waiter something and he took my broken phone, my luggage and my purse with him. I asked about it and he said that I must stay all nude in the room and if I’m out of the room I must wrap just a towel and nothing else. He left saying that and I sat on the sofa, thinking in which type of mess I’m got caught in.

The manager showed around 10 PM, he was in night suite and came inside. He disrobed himself and took me to the bed. He fucked me whole night in all possible poses he like and slept holding me in his arms. In the morning he left saying me to get sleep in the day and he’ll keep me engaged in night. I nodded my head and went to sleep. I woke up in the afternoon and found food on the table. I eat it up and went back to sleep. Around 8 I got up and a waiter came and kept food on the table. He was gone immediately and I stuffed myself with food and had a bath. After the bath I sat on the sofa thinking about everything. It was around 9 when manager arrived. I moved to the bed and manager stopped me. He asked me to sit on the sofa. He sat near me and started to tell me what he has planned for me today. He told that the upper floor of hotel had a bar and a casino. Today both were been kept empty especially for me. He told me that it will be occupied by four games and I will have to accompany one of them. I will be a reward for the game. Whenever he wins, he’ll get cash, and whenever he loose, I will entertain the winner. I wanted to object but didn’t say anything, as I knew it was of no use. He went away telling me that someone will escort me there on right time. Around 10 pm a guy came and said to accompany him. I pulled a towel and asked me to come along like that only. I thought for a while and came out with him. We went to the lift and it started to rise up. The guy looked at me and then pushed his fingers in my pussy. He said that I was a hot slut. I didn’t say anything and kept my head down. He pressed my boobs few times and then we were on desired floor. We got out of the lift and moved towards the bar. The entire bar was darkened up and only a side table was beamed up. There were four guys sitting having drinks, along with the manager. I was been escorted there and all the fellows looked towards me. They stared me top to bottom and admired me with their eyes and some lewd comments. They all were between thirties and forties and one of them pulled me. He made me sit on his laps and said that he was my owner today. I didn’t say anything and he kept on pressing my body parts. The game started and the first round went for twenty minutes. My owner lost the first game itself, a guy in thirties won but with very less difference. My owner asked me to go to the washroom and give him a blowjob. The winner rose from the chair, pulled me, kept his hands on my waist and we moved to the washroom. A guard was standing in front of the door; he opened the gate for us. He instructed me to do as instructed by the owner and if anyone does more than that, I must shout for help.

We were in and the guy dropped his pants. I was on my knees with his dick in my mouth, sucking him off. He didn’t take long and flooded me inside my mouth. I washed cum gargled my mouth and we came back to the game. All were waiting for us and the game resumed again. Unluckily my owner lost it again and I was back in the washroom getting fucked by another guy in my pussy. He was rough and rowdy guy and was giving me a painful experience. We came back and the game resume again. The next round was a mess, my owner loss and there was a tie between two guys. The same rowdy guy and another one were the winners. They took me to the washroom to fuck in my ass and pussy altogether. The guy who engaged my pussy last time was fucking my ass this time. They sandwich me between them and fucked me to core. After they were finished we were back to the game. Three more rounds and my owner lost each one of them. I was been fucked few more times for that. Then my owner lost interest in the game and the game was over. All three of them left and the owner asked me to come along with him in the washroom. I understood that he wanted to fuck me too. We moved to the washroom and he pushed me on the wall and was inside me in a go. He fucked me hard and rude; he was frustrated of his loosing and was biting me all over. But he was in his forties and didn’t take long to get drained. As he was off I started to prepare to move out when he made me sit on my knees. He asked me to suck his dick so that he could gain his erection, I sat on my knees and sucked him for 10 minutes and he was erect again. He turned me around and took the liberty to fuck me in my ass. He wasn’t a young man and so flooded me soon and went off the washroom. As he was gone the guard came inside. I asked him what the hell he was doing inside. He pulled me by my hair, made me stand and get deposited on the wall. He dropped his pants and was inside me fucking me like hell. After he was finished he left immediately. I came out of the washroom and the manager escorted me to my room. He disrobes himself and kept me engaged till the rest of night.

Next day was as usual, I slept whole day, food bath and sleep again, but the dinner didn’t arrived at 8 PM. I was wondering what happened to the dinner. I assumed that they had missed the dinner for me. I kept on waiting until the clock ticked 11 PM. The manager arrived; unexpectedly he was just in shorts and tees. Not in three piece suit like always. He looked at me, I was all naked, he asked whether I missed the dinner and was hungry. I thought a second and just nodded my head. He pulled me towards himself and hugged me tight. He pressed my bums and said that even he was hungry, but he’ll fetch my hunger first. He said that we were going to have dinner together. He caught me by my waist and we exited the room. We walked to the lift and then the lift took us to the ground floor. The entire floor was empty; no one was there in the floor. The front gate of the hotel was also been locked. We moved towards the reception and the receptionist, a guy saw us and smiled. He wished me also and we moved towards the restaurant. The place was crowded and lots of talk was going on there. But as it came to view, all fellows in there were in uniform. That clearly indicated that they all were hotel staff only. As soon as the manager entered, the talking subsided. They all turned towards us and were amazed to see a nude girl with the manager. They maintained their etiquette but I was getting clear indication that if the manager wasn’t with me then they would have fucked me to death. Anyways we moved towards a group and the manager introduced me as a prostitute for the hotel. He told them that I was already entertaining guests. We moved towards another group and same introduction went on. But this group was little bolder, they cross questioned the manager and he answered them well. I was so embarrassed with the description the manager was giving to them about me. One of them asked whether he could feel my boobs and manager nodded his head. He came in front of me and grabbed my both boobs and pressed them few times. Then we moved towards next group, after the introduction was over we got a table and food started to arrive. We ate our dinner and then plates was been removed. The table was been kept empty and as soon as it was done, the manager pulled me and settled me on my back over the table. I was lying there with legs hanging down. He dropped his pants and was inside me within a second, fucking me to core. He said as my dinner was over it was time for his dinner. All the groups came and stood around the table. Few even acquired chair and were seeing live fucking of me. I wasn’t in public expose, hadn’t done it before but I didn’t had any choice. He fucked me hard and fast and filled me inside soon. He got aside and I was about to get up when he stopped me.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.