What a Fucking Family - Cover

What a Fucking Family

by unclemick

Copyright© 2017 by unclemick

Family Taboo Sex Story: Son finds old pictures of his mom fucking her brother and manipulates things to his advantage.

Caution: This Family Taboo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Nephew   Grand Parent   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Cream Pie   Big Breasts   Hairy   .

My name is Mike and I’m 16, I’ve been jacking off to fantasies about my mom ever since I saw pictures of her naked, sucking her own retarded brothers big, hard cock. In all, I found 7 pictures while prowling in my moms room. The pictures were old, I’m guessing she was 30 years old in the pics and now, she’s 54. Her brother Bud is her younger brother and although he’s not retarded, he is extremely learning impaired. I imagine he is now, maybe 50 years old and still says and does inappropriate things. He kind of reminds you of the guy in “Slingblade”. Also, he’s a big man, maybe 6 ft. tall and he weighs probably 275 lbs. and has a compulsive disorder. My favorite picture was of my mom’s open mouth, full of thick, frothy, white cum with some running down her chin. My mom takes her dentures out around the house because she says they are uncomfortable and I could tell, she wasn’t wearing her dentures in the picture even back then.

My mom looks pretty good for her age with medium, brown/gray hair that she wears mostly in a pony tail. She’s height/weight proportionate even though she has more of a straight figure than curvy one. Her boobs are big but a little saggy and her nice round ass is perfect with a big deep butt crack. What first caught my eye in the pictures was how big and fat, my uncle Bud’s cock was. Also, he was a very hairy man with a chubby belly and his big balls hung very far down like two tennis balls in a plastic bag. The second picture I looked at was my mom laying on her back with her legs spread wide and it made me so horny, that my dick got instantly hard. Mom’s whole lower belly was covered in a thick brown bush and there was even a trail of fine hair running the length of her ass crack. Right in the middle were two long, brown, wrinkly, hanging pussy lips, topped with what looked like a small hard penis partially hidden in a small pocket at the very top. Her belly, tits and pubic hair were covered with long strands of thick white cum. It looked like 4 or 5 guy’s had made all of that cum but it was just her and uncle Bud in the pics.

My dad died when I was two and I guess he was a lot older than mom and pretty straight laced. Mom never talks about him so I don’t think it was a match made in Heaven. My own cock and balls are pretty big compared to the other guys in gym class. I already have a fat 8 inch cock and big balls to match and I’m beginning to get hairy. After seeing the pics, I started to notice how much I looked like my uncle Bud, even my cock and balls. Mom has caught me jacking off several times and she never makes a big deal of it even though she always takes a good look at my cock. I’m an only child and my story is about fucking my mom so here goes.

After finding the nasty pics of my mom and uncle, I needed to tell somebody so, one day when my best friend Ray was at my house, I showed him the pics and we wound up jacking each other off. I loved looking at Ray’s big cock and thought about sucking him but I was too afraid to do it. Ray shot off first and when he did, he rolled onto his side and shot his hot cum, all over my belly. When he was done, he jumped up and said “I’m sorry Mike” and ran out of my room, carrying his pants and underwear. I was close myself and very horny so I scooped up some of Ray’s thick, sticky cum and tasted it. It was salty and sour at the same time and before I knew it, I had devoured all of it and wished for more. As I continued to jack off, guess what, my mom just walked in and froze at the sight of my own big cock squirting cum all over myself and my bed. As she stared at my jerking cock her lips were asking “why is Ray naked in our kitchen” and then she saw the pictures and moaned “oh my God, you little pervert” as she grabbed the pictures from my bed and turned and left.

I hid out for the rest of the evening and mom didn’t even call me down to dinner. The next day mom knocked on my door and said “honey, we need to talk” so I opened the door and said “ok”. She told me to sit down and when I did, she started by saying “I’m sorry I called you a pervert, what you were doing is normal for a young man”. And then she asked “are you and Ray “gay”. I stammered a little but said “no, we were looking at the pictures and just got carried away and jacked off”. Mom said “ok, lets pretend this never happened and go back to the way things were, but you need to give me the other two pictures”. I didn’t know what she was talking about so I said “that’s all of them”. She had them in her hand and said “Mike there were 7 pictures and this is only 5”. I thought for a moment and said “maybe Ray accidently picked them up when he grabbed his pants and ran out”. Mom looked at me skeptically and said “well, you tell Ray I want those pictures back and you make sure he gives them to you, do you understand me”. I shook my head yes and she left.

I walked over to Ray’s house and his mom told me he was in his room so I just walked in. It was too late, he was already showing them to our other buddies Ted, David, James and Terrance. I snatched the pics from his hand and said “my mom’s gonna kill us over these”. Ray said “I’m sorry man, I grabbed them by mistake”. I said “yeah right” and then Dave said “I’d let her kill me if she did it by smothering me with that hairy pussy” and all the guys laughed. I thought about punching him until Terrance said “hey man, yo momma’s hot, she’s one fine milf”. Ray said “do you think your mom will still take us to Nascar”. I’d forgotten all about our planned trip to Bristol for the the Nascar race. I thought about it and said “well getting these pictures back will help, and I’ll be really nice to her also”. The guys made more nasty jokes about being nice to her and we all looked at the pics one more time and I went home.

I gave mom the pictures and told her that Ray had taken them by accident. I asked her if she would still drive us to Nascar and she said she would if I didn’t get in any more trouble. Mom drives a conversion van that’s big enough for all of us and were going for the weekend a month from now. I told the guys and everybody was happy. Three days later, my mom said she had to go to her dads because he had hurt his back and she wanted me to ride along. We didn’t visit grandpa or uncle Bud often and they never came to our house even though it was only 5 miles away. When we got there, my grandpa couldn’t get out of bed and was worried that uncle Bud couldn’t take care of himself. Mom cleaned the house a little bit and made dinner. When dinner was over we watched some TV and then mom said “were going to stay here for a couple of nights until daddy gets better”. She asked uncle Bud if I could sleep in his room and he said “yes he can sleep with me, I love him, he’s my best friend”. Like I said, uncle Bud’s a little slow and obsessive, he takes three showers a day and watches the same TV shows over and over. He’s cross eyed and says, “I’m very clean and I don’t wear underwear”. He tells people that for no reason thinking it’s important to them.

He said “you go with me” as he took my hand and led the way up stairs to his bedroom. When we got there, he sat on the bed and said “this is where I sleep, you sleep there” as he pointed to the other side of the big bed. I wished there were 2 beds but at least this one was very big. Uncle Bud started stripping and said “I take bath, you go to sleep” as he pointed to the other side of the bed again. As I undressed, I was curious to see his big cock in the flesh and he didn’t disappoint. As soon as he was naked, he stood and held his arms out to me so I stood up to hug him and felt his big cock slap into my belly. He said “good night, I take bath now” and as he left, I noticed that his big cock was hard and sticking straight out. As soon as he turned the water on, I heard a light knock at the door. It was my mom and she said “thanks for coming with me Mike, if you weren’t here, uncle Bud would try to have sex with me”. She said “he’s over sexed and doesn’t know its wrong, and he also masturbates a lot, so just ignore it”. I said “it’s ok, I understand, I’ll see you in the morning”. Mom kissed me on the cheek and said “goodnight”. I sleep nude so I got into bed which meant that I would be stuck between uncle Bud and the wall. I hoped I wouldn’t need to pee in the middle of the night.

Uncle Bud must of took a long bath because I wanted to see his huge cock again but I dozed off. I woke up to the bed shaking and when I rolled over, my arm landed across my uncle’s hairy thigh and then I saw his huge cock sticking straight up in the air. He was uncovered and laying on his back with his legs spread like a woman having sex. The moonlight was shining in the window opposite of the bed so I could see everything. I could see my uncles big hairy belly and both of his hands, stroking up and down on his 10 inch fat cock. I heard him moan “rub my balls “sissy, please” and then he rubbed his own balls with one hand and said “oh, that feels good, sissy”. He went back to stroking his fat cock with both hands and it wasn’t long before he moaned “rub my balls sissy”, so I reached over and began to rub his big, heavy, hairy balls. He moaned “thank you sissy” and I patted his hand for him. It wasn’t long until uncle Bud began to grunt loudly as he stroked his massive member and then he moaned “swallow now sissy, swallow now”. I felt a hot, slick substance coating his big balls and my hand so overcome with lust, I leaned closer to watch and he forced his big cock head into my mouth. He held my head as his big cock jerked and filled my mouth, six or seven times with his hot salty cum. When it was over, I could feel his big body relax as he said “thank you sissy, I sleep now”. I licked up all of the tasty cum from my hand and his balls before I rolled back to my side of the bed and went to sleep.

The next morning, uncle Bud was snoring away so I got up and used the bathroom and went downstairs. My grandpa was sleeping in the living room on a “hide a bed” sofa because he couldn’t climb the stairs, so I was being very quiet. When I got to the kitchen, I could hear my moms voice. She was telling her dad that she didn’t want to hurt him so I figured she must be trying to move him but then he said “don’t worry about hurting me, you never have been able to take my whole cock yet anyway”. That blew me away so I peeked into the living room and got the surprise of my life. The doorway I was looking through, faced the couch/bed and the first thing I saw was my own mom’s nice, round, big ass straddling my grandpa who was still on his back with his huge hard cock jerking in my mom’s ass crack. His cock was even bigger than uncle Bud’s and my mom was trying to guide it into her hairy wet slit. I witnessed the huge flared head as it spread her wet labia obscenely wide open and then disappeared into it’s hot, dark depth’s. Mom was moaning and grunting as she tried to take more of it but she finally collapsed on top of grandpa with only half inside her. Grandpa began to slowly move in and out as my mom just shook her head and moaned. After grandpa got about nine fat inch’s in her, they began to fuck like they were regular lovers. My mom was pushing back on her daddies big cock, trying to take more into her greedy old pussy when she screamed “OOOOHHHH Goodddddd Daaadddddyyyyyy I’’’mmm cuummmmmmiiinngggg, oh Goddd oh Goddd ohhhh dadddyyyyyyyyyyyyy” and her whole lower body began to jerk and shudder as her stretched out old pussy began to coat her dads hard cock and big hairy balls with with her hot thick cum.

After that, they resumed their fast paced fucking with mom’s freshly lubed pussy, gobbling up more of her daddy’s incestuous old cock until finally my mom started cumming again. I looked up toward my grandpa’s face and he was looking right at me when he reached back and pulled my mom’s fat butt cheeks wide open for me to see his big cock jerking and filling her hairy old cunt with his hot cum. Mom had collapsed on grandpa again and he was still looking at me when he winked and motioned for me to leave. I went back upstairs and just as I walked in the room, uncle Bud said “swallow Mike swallow” so I ran over and took as much of his big cock as I could into my mouth just as his big balls erupted his thick, white, hot, tasty lava into my hungry mouth. After that, we stayed two more days with me taking care of uncle Bud and my mom keeping her dad well fucked. I watched her and grandpa every morning and he made sure she didn’t see me. Mom didn’t know I was sucking uncle Bud either so I was having a ball.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.