Really! - Cover

Really!

Copyright© 2018 by Syd

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Story of a guy later in life finding out he had an admirer for many years.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Light Bond   Nudism  

I heard Mary Jane ask. “Cindy, are you ok?”

“What ... a where did you come from? I’m okay, where’s Trey?”

“He’s on the floor over there; we thought he abducted you and Amy.”

“Oh God no! What have you done?

“Bet called after finding the mess in the kitchen, and thinking the worst, called 911. We responded; Chuck is keeping Trey on the floor and Bet is still in the kitchen. I have two more units on the way.”

“Oh God, call them off. There’s no problem except for some explaining on my part. I never thought about Bet showing up over here.” Cindy was standing up naked talking to Mary Jane. Amy had pulled the sheet over her naked body.

“Okay, but what is happening here? Bet was worried and I think she had a right to be. The kitchen is a mess and both you girls were passed out in the bed looking like you had been drugged or something.”

“Well the only drug if you can call it that was a 8” or 9” inch cock that damn near fucked us to death.”

“Really?” Mary Jane replied.

“I understand you have some knowledge of that.”

Blushing, Mary Jane asked “What about that hair on the floor and those cuffs fastened to the table legs?”

“Well I guess you can see that I am rather bare down below now. We were role playing with the cuffs.”

“Really? There looks like a lot more hair than just your pubic hair there.”

Amy flipped the sheet back and stood up. She walked over to Mary Jane. “There might be a couple of sets of pubic hair there.”

“Okay Chuck, let Trey up and take the cuffs off.”

Bet came walking into the room and rushed to her Mom. “Are you okay?”

“Yes, rather embarrassed, but very okay.”

“Sorry Mom. I thought someone had abducted you and was trying to kill you or had killed you. I saw the cuffs on the table and hair all over the floor. Oh my God Mom, your pussy’s bald.” She muttered as she stared at her mother’s very smooth pussy. She then looked right at Amy’s just as bald pussy. “Oh God Sis, yours too?”

“Actually the fresh shaved one is mine; Mom’s pubic hairs were in the box that somehow got dumped on the floor. Remember I told you about Mom getting her brains fucked out. I witnessed it but didn’t tell you about my cleaning up the kitchen with her pubic hairs all over the floor. I put her hairs in a box, teasing her about keeping them as a memento. They were still on the cabinet beside the table and we must have knocked them off so they were all over the floor again. Mom has been worried about me and decided that she would let me experience what Trey did to her if it would help. Oh my God Bet, he fucked me so good then he fucked mom again and then he fucked us both. You wouldn’t believe what all he did to my pussy.”

“I think we can get out of here Chuck.” Mary Jane said, and I noticed Chuck was staring at Amy’s bare pussy as she spoke. Bet and Mary Jane were both looking at Cindy’s barren treasure.

I watched as the Gestapo walked out the door and went to grab my clothes. Cindy commented. “Little late for that Trey isn’t it?.

“I just thought Bet may not prefer having to look at my nakedness.”

“It’s okay Trey, I kind of like the scenery. Speaking of which, I can’t believe Mom let you shave her pussy bald. I never thought I would see the day my mother would be sporting a bald pussy. And you Sis, I can’t believe yours is as bare and you didn’t tell me about mom’s being bare.”

“Well actually I didn’t agree to let him shave my pussy bald. Did you see the cuffs? I agreed to them along with a ball gag, blindfold and listening to my IPod.” Cindy said.

“I can’t believe you let him strap you in that position.”

“Actually he didn’t; he told me the position he wanted to find me in. I had to call and let him know when he could come over and find me like he asked. I didn’t know he was going to shave my pussy bald, but I would do it all over in a heartbeat and hope my pussy was just as bare when he finished. If yours isn’t bald you don’t know what you’re missing out on and you may want to try it. It’s well worth the experience.”

“I agree with Mom, Sis. I kind of knew my pussy was going to get shaved bald; I just didn’t know who was going to do it when I agreed to experience the same things Trey did to her. She told me I would be tied to the table same as she had been and told me to get naked; making me take off the two rings I usually wear. She then had me sit on the table with my legs spread. I knew my pubic hairs were soon going to be all over the floor.”

“Before I knew it she had fastened my ankles and wrists to the table, put the ball gag on me and then put the IPod headphones on. Last she fastened the blindfold over my eyes. I waited and waited, and then I felt someone touch my pubic area. I think it might have been Trey. I think he pulled on them and must have asked Mom if they were coming off. Then I felt the clippers start removing my pubic hairs. I didn’t know why, but they would sometimes just stay in one place vibrating. Fuck they were driving me crazy! They were also rather warm and I was afraid they were going to singe my hairs a few times. I found out later Mom was the one clipping my hairs and Trey was fucking her from behind. Now I know why she had difficulty removing my hairs and kept stopping; it seemed like she worked on them for days.”

“When the clippers shut off, I felt the shaving cream go on my mound; it’s menthol and gets very warm on one’s pussy very quickly. I felt the lather being spread all over my crotch and the heat was wild. Then I felt the razor on my mound as it made short work of my stubble; I wasn’t sure who was running the razor, but like the clippers, there were times it wasn’t moving which heightened the anticipation. When the stubble was gone, I felt lips and a tongue on my naked mound. Feeling the face of the person licking my pussy, I was sure it was Mom. Then when I felt her ponytail slap my naked thighs a few times and her face move in real close to my nakedness I was real sure. Then I felt a stronger tongue and felt the whiskers of Trey’s face as he licked my pussy.”

“He then moved up my body and slid his cock in my freshly shorn pussy; he has the most unbelievable cock that fits in my pussy perfectly. I was soon being hammered and had another orgasm on his gorgeous cock. Then he released me and cuffed my hands behind my back after which he cuffed mom’s hands behind her back. He then led us out to his Jeep, where he turned me around and fastened my wrists behind me to the spare tire.”

“Reaching in to his bag, he pulled out these wicked little tubes. They’re made to have the air sucked out of them, kind of like those ones in the snake bite kit, only these little babies suck onto something and don’t let go. He sucked each of my nipples into separate tubes and then did the same to Mom’s nipples. I think these might be worse than having clamps put on your nipples and I’m sure someday I’ll probably find out. Then he got another tube, had mom lick it and then pumped it on my clit. Fuck, he pumped my clit to the very end of the tube. It was like I was in another world. He then made me lick the next tube and pumped mom’s clit to the end of that tube.”

“I knew he had her clit trapped really well like mine because she was swearing at him about it. He then told me I had to suck his cock, and having our clits released depended on me doing a good job. I had to have his cock in my throat when he came but I’ve never sucked a cock like that before. I had the head in my mouth and was sucking it when I heard him tell mom she had to convince me to deep throat his cock. She took his cock in her mouth and showed me how to get it down my throat. I tried, but it didn’t work. She showed me again then told me she was going to lie on the floor and start biting my pussy until I had that cock in my throat. Have you ever had your pussy bitten? She didn’t really bite it but started licking and nibbling it. I soon had his cock in my throat, and when he came I choked on it, but loved it at the same time.”

“When he released our clits ... Oh my fucking God Bet! When the blood starts back in your clit there is a sharp pain unlike anything I have ever felt before; it’s kind of addicting though. And then when he released my nipples ... Oh my God.”

“After releasing our hands, he got in the driver seat of the Jeep and had me get on his lap with my back to him. He had me bury his cock in my naked pussy. Oh God did that ever feel good. He had mom ride in the passenger seat with a purple vibe he called a rabbit and watched her pleasing herself as I started the Jeep. Guiding it out of the garage, he worked the gears and the pedals, while I worked the steering wheel and turn signals.

“Oh my God Bet! My pussy was so full of his cock and my clit sliding on his shaft as I slid up and down on his perfect cock. Oh God, the vibrations of that fucking Jeep and its movement on the road were so intense, then as we approached the radio tower I came so hard and good.”

“Bet, it’s unbelievable what it’s like to drive through town without a stitch of clothing on, even in a vehicle, while having a cock buried to your belly button that you couldn’t get off of if you tried. It was crazy, having your equally naked mother right there in the seat right beside you, playing with her just as bald pussy as yours, her legs spread wide and her feet on the dash.”

“We then drove back here to the house. I was able to slide out of the Jeep and have his cock pull out of my pussy. He got out, and standing up had me jump up on him from the front, and again stuffing my pussy with his cock, he walked us to the living room. Mom followed us to the living room and watched us as he fell forward on the couch, his cock going even further deep into my stuffed puss. He was deep ... Oh my God was he deep; it felt so good and so full. He grabbed my legs putting them on his shoulders as he began thrusting his cock in my pussy. I don’t know how he did it, but every time he lunged into my pussy it felt like he was going deeper and deeper. I remember cumming and it was a huge orgasm; I know I squirted because there was juice everywhere.” I remember seeing mom squirting and passing out before I passed out myself. When I awoke he was still buried in my pussy and had passed out also. Mom wasn’t around.”

“After he had woken back up he asked me if I would do him a favor. I agreed and he told me mom was waiting for him in the kitchen. He wanted me to go with him. I went to the kitchen where Mom was on the table fastened like I had been before, only she also had the tubes pumped on her nipples and clit. Bet, our Mom is the most beautiful woman there is. I loved seeing her waiting for him. He told me he wanted me to straddle her with my pussy above her face and my face near her crotch. He released the clit clip first and asked me to suck her clit while he removed the other items. He soon removed the ball gag, then the IPod and finally the blindfold. Once the blindfold was off she wasted no time sucking my clit as it was presented to her. I loved her sucking on it. As the tubes were removed from her nipples she screamed into my clit; it was so good. Trey then moved around to her pussy as I continued to suck her clit. I watched him slide his dick in her silky smooth pussy and then he went from slamming it in her to sticking it in my mouth. I was able to take it a few times down my throat as he plunged it into me. Mom was sucking my clit as he pounded into her pussy and I would suck her clit as his dick disappeared in her pussy. I was soon cumming again as he started shooting his cum in mom’s pussy and then in my throat.”

“He soon switched and was buried in my pussy while mom was sucking my clit as he pounded away. Bet, you’ve never been fucked properly if you’ve never had a cock buried in your pussy with someone sucking on your clit.”

“Afterwards we were talking when Trey asked if I wanted to see Mom getting her pussy shaved as he had videotaped it. Of course I did. We went to the living room to watch it on the big screen. Mom had a huge bush and then had none. Then he ate her to orgasm and fucked her to one. The video continued and I found out he had taped my bush loss also. I was correct in my guess that mom shaved mine bald. That’s when I found out he fucked her all the time she was shaving my pussy bald. I saw him have her eat me to orgasm and then he ate me to one before he fucked my pussy. I now realize that his cock had my and mom’s juices on it when I had to suck it down my throat in the garage.”

“We watched the video again, only this time mom was fucking him while I was riding on his face facing mom. We both passed out riding him, and when I come to I was alone and could hear the shower going. When I entered the shower they were talking and Mom told me I would be able to fuck him again soon as she was sure she couldn’t take all his loving.”

“We slept cuddled up together all night. Then he woke up and had to go to the bathroom. That’s when all hell broke loose with the Sheriff being in the bedroom.”

“Wow Amy, I’m sorry about the cops. I thought someone had broken in and abducted you and mom. I probably should have checked further when I saw those cuffs and all that hair on the floor. I thought Charles Manson had grabbed you both.”

“Who’s Charles Manson?”

“I don’t know for sure; seems like he kidnapped some people and shaved their heads or something. Just something I read about a few years ago. I think he killed them also.

Trey and Cindy were back on the bed asleep in each other’s arms as Amy finished telling her story to Bet. “They really are a good looking couple Amy.”

“Yes our parents are, Bet.”


Things got back to normal, except I was sleeping most nights between Cindy and Amy. About a week later, I got a call in the middle of the day while at work. Cindy told me there was a woman in distress at her home that she thought I should hurry over and see if I could help.

I drove over as soon as I could expecting to have Cindy standing at the garage door waiting for me. The garage door was open, but no Cindy waiting for me; not even in my favorite costume, her birthday suit. I pulled my Jeep in the garage and went into the kitchen.

Cindy was sitting on the kitchen table in my favorite costume after all, with her legs spread very wide and playing with her very naked pussy waiting for me to get there. I moved into the chair right in front of her, enjoying watching the show she was putting on as her fingers played with her clit. I reached for the cell phone in my pocket and set it to record the show before me.

As I watched her expose her clit to me, her smell was intoxicating. I went to lean forward and lick her clit but she stopped me. “You just watch; I want to look in your eyes as your watching me play with my very naked pussy. I shaved it again, so it’s super silky smooth, just the way you like it. God, I love playing with my silky smooth pussy.”

I was enjoying the show and wondering where Amy was, but didn’t want to ask or change the mood at all. Cindy was sliding two fingers in her pussy as I watched her continue playing with her pussy. “Oh God Trey, I’ve been thinking about your cock in my pussy and just can’t wait to have you there again.”

“Tell me about your thoughts and explain them to me while showing me you’re most erotic treasure.”

“Yes Trey. I’ve been touching the outside lips and dreaming of when the head of your cock first touches the lips and the wetness you spread with it. The very tip of your cock actually works like another set of lips kissing my most exposed treasure. Then you start to push the head of into my pussy, my lips spread and stretch to let your cock in. Then you slide your cock in just so the head is in, my lips relax back behind the head of your cock. But then like last night when you pull your cock back out ... God, I feel so empty when you pull him away. But not for long, you fucked me just like that last night; I wanted you to bury your cock in me but you kept short-dicking me. I wanted to cum so bad but you kept sliding your dick in and out with the short strokes. Then you stopped until I begged you to fuck me.”

“I felt you slide your dick back in and move the head to where it was stroking my G-spot and then you drew it out all the way. Then right back in again, short-stroking until I was about to cum and then you stopped with your dick outside my pussy. After you middle-dicked me and stopped, I was begging again. This time I was begging before you even stopped though. God you are so wicked; I wanted your dick so bad I was still trying to hump it as you held it away from my wanting pussy. The head of your cock is so nice when you rub it in my pussy and feels so empty when you are not playing with her.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.