Special Services

by Lance C

Copyright© 2017 by Lance C

Erotica Sex Story: A wounded Marine gets a surprise visit and offer from a beautiful woman.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   .

Tim Purdy balanced on his right (and only) leg and fished a pair of crutches out of the back seat of the Veteran’s Administration transport van. The sun was scorching on this late July morning just outside Atlanta. “Thanks for the ride, Mike,” he called.

“No problem, Tim. Same time tomorrow, right?”

“I’ll be ready.”

Tim slid the van’s door closed and checked the area. Since coming back from Afghanistan, he was much more aware of his physical surroundings than the ordinary American. He knew the hyper-awareness was unnecessary, but it was a part of the moderate PTSD he was learning to deal with. Tim almost never spotted anything worth his attention, but this time he noticed a young woman sitting behind the wheel of a car, idling across the street from his house. Not only was she watching him, she was talking on a cell phone and to his somewhat paranoid eye it sure looked as if she was talking about him. Tim kept an eye on her as he hobbled up the walk to his front door.

Once inside, Tim immediately made his way to a small wall safe. He punched a combination into the digital lock and the door swung open. Tim reached in and pulled out a compact 9mm pistol. He checked to be sure it was loaded and tucked it into the waistband of his sweat pants. When he peeked out a front window, he saw that the woman was no longer in the car. Just then his doorbell rang. Through the peephole, Tim could see the woman from the car. She was small, maybe 5’ 3” and was wearing a flower-print sundress. She was holding a leather binder and had a purse slung over her shoulder. Tim covered the gun with his shirt tail, opened the door a foot and looked out. “Can I help you?”

“Corporal Purdy?”

“That’s me.”

“I’m Ivy, from Special Services. Could I come in and talk to you?” Now that Tim had a chance to get a better look, he could see that this was a very attractive woman. She had a vaguely Hawaiian or possibly Japanese look, with long black hair and a slim body. If he had to guess, he’d say she was in her middle to late twenties.

“Are you from the VA?”

“No, I’m not from any government agency and I’m not here to sell you anything. I represent a private agency that provides certain services to wounded veterans.”

Tim was suspicious. “What kind of services?”

“Could I explain inside? It’s awfully hot out here.”

Tim didn’t detect any threat from ... what was her name? Ivy? He didn’t have any real plans for the rest of the day, other than watching some TV and taking a nap. Talking to a pretty girl would at least give him something to do. “Sure, come on in.”

Ivy stood in the entryway for a moment, letting her eyes adjust to the dim light. “Have a seat in the living room,” Tim said politely. “I’ll be right with you.” As Ivy walked away, Tim noticed that there was no telltale line across her back where a bra strap would show. Tim smiled. Maybe hyper-awareness has its place, he thought. He stowed his pistol in the drawer of a table just inside the front door and followed Ivy, using his crutches.

Tim sat on his sofa across from Ivy, who had seated herself in a chair on the opposite side of the coffee table. The binder and her purse were on the table in front of her. “Let me explain the services we provide,” she said. “First, we only service male veterans who have been seriously injured, usually amputees like you or men with certain kinds of traumatic brain injuries. Second we only service those men who aren’t married or in a serious relationship.”

Tim raised an eyebrow, looking confused. “You lost me. Totally.”

Ivy smiled. “Sorry, let me finish and I’m sure you’ll understand. We know that many wounded vets have problems dealing with mainstream society when they return from combat. In addition to their wounds and the issues they face recovering, they often feel cut off from society. Specifically, they feel they aren’t up to dating, much less pursuing a romantic, sexual relationship. They are sexually frustrated and that hinders their recovery. The goal of the organization I represent is to provide a sexual outlet for these men by making a variety of attractive women available.” Ivy tapped the binder in front of her. “There are currently 42 women in the program here in the Atlanta area. We are available for two visits per week to veterans who wish to avail themselves of our services.”

Tim’s jaw dropped. “You mean prostitutes? Seriously?”

Ivy frowned. “That’s a word we don’t much care for. Some of us used to be escorts or call girls, but most of us lost loved ones in Iraq or Afghanistan. We all do it out of respect and gratitude for the service and sacrifice made by our wounded vets. We do get paid, but that’s not the reason we do this.”

Tim leaned back. “You keep saying ‘we’. Are you one of the women who ‘service’ veterans?”

Ivy nodded and smiled. “Yes, I am. Part of the reason for my visit today is to find out whether you want to accept our services and, if you do, to show you exactly what we offer. In other words, I’m here to have sex with you, if you want me.”

Tim didn’t know what to say. He considered several responses and rejected them all.

Ivy laughed. “That’s a typical reaction.” She began unbuttoning her dress, starting with the top button. While doing initial interviews like this one, Ivy had discovered an unexpected exhibitionist streak in herself. Showing her body to a soldier she’d just met excited her. She quickly worked her way down to the last button. “Maybe if you see what I’m offering, it’ll help you decide.” Ivy opened her dress. She was nude underneath. The look on Tim’s face thrilled her. Ivy shrugged out of her dress and sat facing Tim with her thighs partly open. As Tim’s eyes traveled over her exposed body, her excitement grew. She had small, round breasts with prominent, dark, puffy nipples, a tiny waist and a hairless vagina. Tim gulped and felt his penis stir. Ivy’s voice took on a husky tone. “The services we provide include conventional and oral sex. ‘Conventional’ is open to pretty broad interpretation, but it doesn’t include bondage or S&M activities. Anal is available, but not from every woman.” Ivy grinned. “In plain language, I’ll suck your cock and you can fuck me, but you can’t fuck my ass.” She kicked off her shoes and moved around the coffee table to sit next to Tim. “A few other rules; services will be completely non-romantic. No kissing. No asking any of the women about any aspect of their personal lives or personal histories. We aren’t here to be your lovers, just your sex partners. We must be treated with respect. If any of us feel that we’re being treated like whores, that’s the end of the visits.” Tim had a raging erection and Ivy stroked him through his sweat pants. “I’ll be here for the next hour or so if you want me.” She untied the drawstring of Tim’s sweats and reached inside. She grasped his cock. “Would you like me to blow you now?”

“Oh, shit yes!” Tim hurriedly pushed his sweats down and Ivy pulled them off. She got on her knees and stroked Tim’s erection with both hands.

“For your information,” she said, “we all have monthly lab tests done to insure that we haven’t picked up any diseases in our private lives.” Ivy licked the head of Tim’s cock. “I know you don’t have any STDs. We have access to your medical records.” She slid her lips over Tim’s cock and down his shaft.

“I should warn you,” Tim rasped in a horse voice, “I haven’t had sex in over a year. I probably won’t last too long.”

Ivy raised her head. “That’s fine. Do you want to cum in my mouth or would you rather cum on my face or my tits or my body?” Ivy lowered her head and felt Tim’s cock head enter her throat.

“Your mouth,” Tim gasped. “In your mouth. Oh, fuck, I’m gonna cum! Ahhh, fuck!”

Ivy clamped her lips on Tim’s cock and sucked hard as his orgasm roared through him. She pumped his shaft and swirled her tongue around the head of his cock, exulting in the force of Tim’s semen spurting over her tongue. Ivy loved blowing these young vets on a first visit. They always came very quickly and their pleasure was so profound! Their hard cocks throbbed and jerked in her mouth and their cum poured out. Ivy always swallowed, just as she had for her fiancée, killed by a roadside bomb two years earlier.

The intensity of Tim’s orgasm took him by surprise. He had told Ivy that he hadn’t had sex in over a year and that was true. In fact, he had never had sex at all. He’d graduated from high school the week of his 18th birthday and had immediately enlisted in the Marines. During his training and deployment, there hadn’t been a chance to do any dating and Tim didn’t want to lose his virginity to a hooker. He was a month short of his 21st birthday and still a virgin.

Ivy cupped Tim’s balls and bobbed her head slowly. As she had expected, Tim had lost none of his erection. She looked up at him. “Do you want to fuck me now? I’m ready for you and you’re definitely ready for me!” She pulled Tim’s shirt over his head, laid his crutches on the floor and reclined on the sofa with her legs open. “Come into me, Tim. Fuck me!”

Tim’s left leg ended just above where his knee had been. It didn’t hamper his movements as he positioned himself over Ivy’s open, waiting body. Ivy guided him to her pussy and Tim felt his cock enter a woman for the first time. Ivy could tell right away that the young man was a virgin. She’d had this experience before and had a good idea what was about to happen. Tim thrust his erection into her and immediately began fucking her, first tentatively, and then harder. In a moment, he had his face buried against the side of her neck and was pumping frantically. Ivy kept her legs wide, not trying to keep up with the out of control young man. Even though Tim had just had an orgasm, Ivy knew he would cum again soon. The sensation of a wood-hard cock pounding her this way was one of Ivy’s favorite things in life. Her experience with Special Services had taught her that nothing made her climax faster than a sex-starved soldier’s first fuck. Her orgasm swelled rapidly as she listened to Tim’s grunts and the slapping sounds of their bodies. She wrapped her arms around her new inductee, held him tightly to her and came. Tim was oblivious and, if anything, increased the ferocity of his thrusts. Ivy came again and again. Tim’s thrusts became shorter and more intense. He came, gasping and moaning against Ivy’s neck and she came with him. She used her heels to hold him inside her, feeling his warm semen flow into her body. Ivy never became emotionally attached to any of the men in the program, but she loved having sex with them. They were all brothers in arms of the man she’d loved and she felt a strong bond with them. When she gave them pleasure, it was an act of love, impersonal though it had to be.

Tim straightened his arms, pushing himself up. He focused on the face of the woman who had just taken his virginity. “Holy shit! That was unbelievable! Thank you! Thank you so much!!”

“It was my pleasure, Tim. I mean that literally. I came too, you know.” She gave Tim a warm smile. “Remember, I said that the women in our program are your sexual partners. We all enjoy having sex. If we didn’t, we wouldn’t be doing this!”

Tim hadn’t lost more than half of his erection. He pumped slowly inside Ivy. “You still feel so good! I think I need a rest, though.”

“That’s fine. We can take a break. We’ll have time to go again, if you what to.”

“Oh, I’ll want to, all right!” Tim pulled out and a stream of fluid ran out onto the sofa cushion. He blotted it with his sweat pants and wiped his penis. Ivy got a packet of tissues out of her purse and held a wad of them against her vagina.

“You came a lot,” she said. “Both times. I like the way you taste. I loved the way you fucked me. So hard! I get off on hard fucking.” She grinned. “I get off on slow fucking, too. But,” she said forcefully, “I’m not here for my pleasure. That’s a side benefit. It’s your pleasure that’s important. You decide how we fuck; what positions, how fast or slow, whether we fuck with you or suck you. As I said earlier, all the women in the program will have sex with you or perform oral sex. Some of them will do anal.” She picked up her binder and opened it. “As you can see, each of our women has her own page, with photos and a list of limits on what she’ll do.” She handed the binder to Tim. “Staci, on the first page, is a redhead with big boobs and an ass to match. She’ll do just about any damn thing!” Ivy laughed. “I haven’t met her, but the word is, she’s kind of wild.”

Tim paged through the binder. The variety of women was astonishing; blonde, brunette, redhead, brown, white, black, Latino and Asian. The accompanying photos were quite explicit. There was no question about the physical attributes of each woman, right down to the most intimate details. The photos left nothing to the imagination and stimulated new imaginings. Tim looked up. “So, how does this work? Do I keep one of these books and use it to pick women?”

“No,” said Ivy. “Women come and go in the program. Each woman brings an up-to-date binder with her and you choose your next visitor and specify when you want her. Actually, you’ll choose three, a first, second and third choice and one of them will visit you at the appointed time. We’re often busy, you see. Your first choice might not be available when you want her.”

Tim paused, fascinated by a photo of a lovely, naked 40-ish Latino woman sitting against a light yellow wall with her legs spread. “Do I have to choose? I’d be happy as hell to have sex with any of these women. Can I just say ‘surprise me’? That would be so cool!”

Ivy chuckled. “Lots of men do exactly that. We try to avoid sending the same woman more than once if we can manage it. After a while, it’s necessary, but we want to avoid any personal relationships. The sex is for your gratification and to give you confidence. It’s also an expression of thanks for your service. We want to give you something significant that you won’t get from any other agency.”

“Well, ‘significant’ is the right word. There’s nothing I could ask for that’s more significant than this, except for getting my leg back.” Tim leafed through the binder until he came to Ivy’s page. One of the photos showed her on her hands and knees with her butt toward the camera. Her vagina glistened and she was looking back with a mischievous grin. “That’s a great picture. I’d love to do it that way, if it’s all right.”

“Of course! But first we should work on another important aspect of the program; teaching you to be a great lover. Special Services women won’t be available forever and you need to be confident in your ability to please women you’ll meet in the future.” She slumped against the arm of the sofa and opened her legs. “Let’s start here. Touch my pussy, Tim. Put your fingers in me.” For the next half hour, Ivy gave Tim a crash course in stimulating a woman and bringing her to climax. Tim was an eager student and Ivy had several strong and sometimes loud orgasms.

And I was gonna watch TV and take a nap, thought Tim. Instead, I’m finger-fucking this fantastic girl and sucking her nipples. Ivy came with a long ahhh-mmmm. Tim was working her G-spot perfectly. She pushed his hand away. “That’s enough for now. Let’s get you off one more time and then I have to leave.” She pushed Tim onto his back and began sucking him. He was rock hard. “You said you wanted to try the doggie position?” she mumbled around his dick.

“Yeah. That feels so damn good, though. Can you do that a little more before we fuck?”

Ivy hummed a sexy “umm humm” and slid her lips to the base of Tim’s cock. She knew he would cum quickly if she kept that up, so she used her lips and tongue on his scrotum while using her fingers on his shaft. In her experience, there was no such thing as too slow or too light a touch to give maximum pleasure while delaying a man’s orgasm. When Tim started thrusting in her hand, Ivy rolled off the sofa and knelt on the carpet on her knees and elbows with her butt in the air. She grinned at him and wiggled her ass. Tim scrambled down behind her and she helped him get lined up with her pussy. “Easy now”, she said soothingly. “Just hold still inside me. Take it slow. Savor the feeling.”

Tim controlled his urge to plunge into Ivy and did as she told him. The feel of her pussy surrounding him, so warm and wet and slippery, was exquisite. She was right to have him go slow. He would miss this with a quick, hard fuck. He pulled out slowly and pushed back in. Pressing all the way in and holding there, pressing hard, felt fantastic. He moved one hand from her hip to the side of her body and then to her breast. He flicked and pulled her nipple the way she’d taught him. Ivy moaned and contracted her vaginal muscles. Tim stayed where he was, basking in the sensation of Ivy’s pussy squeezing him. Slowly, he became aware of a problem. Since he didn’t have a left knee, his left thigh was too short to reach the floor. Virtually all his weight was on his right knee. This position, as pleasurable as it might be, was becoming uncomfortable.

“Ivy, I can’t balance like this much longer. My knee hurts and it’s distracting.” He pulled out and lowered himself to the carpet. “Crap! I really wanted to do it that way!”

Ivy swung one leg over Tim’s hips and sat on him, his erection gliding up inside her. “How about if I ride you?” She got her feet under her and assumed the classic “cowgirl” position. “Is this alright?”

“Amazing. Just fucking amazing!” Tim played with Ivy’s tits, mesmerized by the sight of her gliding up and down on his cock.

Ivy often wondered why she got such pleasure out of fucking a new man, feeling him inside her, seeing the expressions of lust and joy on his face. Was she some kind of nymphomaniac? If so, she couldn’t be happier. She badly missed her fiancée, but with this job she had the opportunity to screw so many men! She’d been doing this for eight months and hadn’t even tried to keep track of the number of men she’d had sex with. Every man was a new thrill, especially the ones like Tim who were so delighted to have an unexpected chance to get laid. This was the job she’d been born for and she intended to keep it as long as possible.

Tim studied the satisfied smile on the woman who was riding him. What was she thinking? Well, time for that later. For now, he was primarily aware of the tingle creeping up the backs of his thighs. Both his hands were on her breasts. Her long hair hung across her shoulders and down to his chest. She was beautiful and, holy shit!, she was riding his cock! When he woke up this morning, he could never have imagined something this fantastic might happen. “Pretty soon now, Ivy. Gonna cum pretty soon.”

“Cum for me, Tim. Let me feel you cum!” Tim closed his eyes and once again, Ivy felt him throb inside her.

She loved it.

...

Tim sat on the park bench and thought, well, I’m really fucked now! His prosthetic left leg was giving him fits. You pushed too hard, asshole. Too far from home and too sore to get there.

“You doing okay?” said a voice. Tim looked up to see a woman in running shorts and a wide halter top. “Trouble with the pross?” she asked.

“Pross” was a slang expression used by amputees, doctors and nurses to refer to a prosthetic leg like the one Tim was wearing. The main section, where a normal lower leg would be, was a metal and carbon-fiber rod, connecting the artificial knee joint to the ankle joint. Many amputees wore long pants to hide the prosthesis, but Tim didn’t bother. He wasn’t ashamed of the thing and didn’t give a damn whether people saw it.

“Yeah,” said Tim. “I’m getting a pretty good blister and making it home might be a problem. How do you know about there things?”

The woman smiled. “I’m a first year orthopedic resident. I have a lot of experience with prosthetic limbs. Can I give you a ride?”

“Could you? That would be great! I’ve had this damn thing for three weeks and I thought I could get in a five mile walk. I started to feel a hot spot at the turnaround point and I’m still two miles from home. If I keep going, I’m afraid I’ll have a popped blister and I sure don’t need an infection in my stump.” Now that Tim had a better chance to check her out, he saw a good-looking, slightly chunky woman with short blonde hair. She had a nice figure, despite the extra pounds. Tim estimated her age in the late 20s to early 30s.

“No problem. My scooter is a half mile from here. Sit tight and I’ll be back.” She took off at a good clip. In a surprisingly short time, she was back, riding a red Honda scooter. She handed Tim a spare helmet. “I’m Lynn, by the way. Which way to your place?”

“I’m Tim. Just go straight. In a couple of miles, make a right on Woodward.” Tim settled himself on the rear seat and Lynn started off. The trip took just a few minutes and soon they were in Tim’s driveway.

“There you go,” said Lynn. “Would it be okay if I checked you out? It’ll probably be the only house call you get from a doctor in your whole life.”

“Sure, come on in.” Tim walked carefully to the door and unlocked it. He sat on the sofa and started removing his leg. “They told me it was supposed to fit pretty tightly, but I think it’s cutting off my blood flow. The stump gets numb after I’ve been walking for more than ten minutes.”

“That’s normal at first,” said Lynn reassuringly. “You’ll generate more small blood vessels as your body adjusts to the socket.” She set the leg aside and helped Tim remove the synthetic stocking that absorbed sweat and cushioned his stump. She knelt in front of him and examined him. “Your surgeons did a terrific job.” She traced the lines of scar tissue with her fingers. “There’s a small blister starting here,” she said. “Put some hydrocortisone cream on it and cover it with a band-aid. It should heal with no problem.”

After two months of visits from Special Services women, Tim’s automatic reaction to an attractive woman on her knees was to get an erection. He was wearing running shorts over a pair of boxers. There was no hiding his embarrassing condition. Lynn noticed immediately.

Tim cleared his throat. “Sorry about that. It’s just that, well...”

Lynn laughed. “Don’t apologize. It’s pretty flattering, really.” She licked her lips nervously. “To tell you the truth, I kind of like seeing that.” She rested her right hand on Tim’s thigh. “Do you mind if I touch it?”

“No, of course not.”

Lynn gently ran her fingers over Tim’s erection. “You’re really hard.” She gripped the outline of Tim’s cock and squeezed. “You got hard really fast.” Her left hand moved to join her right. Tim gave a low “humm” and leaned back on the sofa. Without asking, Lynn tugged Tim’s shorts down and he raised his butt so that she could pull them off.

Lynn was amazed at herself. Here she was on her knees, undressing a man she didn’t know and holding his erect penis in her hands. Her sex life for the last year had consisted of two short encounters with a married man who lived in her apartment building and many more encounters with her vibrator. She hadn’t gotten laid in months. Was she really this horny? There was a drop of clear liquid on the tip of Tim’s cock and Lynn spread it around with her thumb. Looking up at Tim, she smiled uncertainly. “I’m not sure how we got here, but I’d like to keep going, if you want to.”

Tim’s answer was to grab the bottom of Lynn’s top and pull it over her head. Her sports bra followed. Tim had seen a lot of breasts in the last few months and Lynn’s were among the most beautiful. They were fairly large, but what got Tim’s attention was their shape. They were somewhat teardrop shaped with perfect nipples that seemed to point slightly upwards. He fondled them admiringly.

“Would you like to go to the bedroom?” he asked.

“Yeah, I would.” Lynn handed Tim his crutches and they started down the hall. “Do you have a condom?”

“Uhh, no. All the women I’ve had sex with recently have regular lab tests. I haven’t needed condoms.”

“‘All the women’? You mean hookers?” Lynn stopped walking. “Maybe this was a bad idea!”

“No, no! Not prostitutes! I’m in a special program for wounded vets. Guys like me have a tough time meeting women, especially women who are interested in having sex with us. Amputation freaks them out. They think we’re going to need all kinds of complicated care and exotic treatments. More trouble than we’re worth, you know? The program provides women to help us out. They’ve been fantastic, but they’re not hookers! Anyway, the VA takes blood every time I go in and I know they check for STDs.”

Lynn thought about it. Tim seemed like a sincere, honest guy. “Well, I guess you’re taking a chance with me, too. I’m a doctor, though. I can certify I’m healthy. How many women are there in this program?”

“There were forty-two when I started. Now there are forty-nine.”

Lynn was astonished. “Forty-nine women? How many have you, uhhh...”

“Fucked? You can say fuck, Lynn. I’m a former member of the Marine Corps. You aren’t going to offend me.”

Lynn giggled. “Yeah, fucked. How many have you fucked?”

“As of last night, twenty-eight. I think three of them have been here twice.”

Again, Lynn was astonished. This college age kid had fucked almost thirty women? Some of them twice?

Tim’s bedroom was astonishingly neat for a bachelor. In fact, the whole house was extremely well-kept. Maybe it was the Marine discipline at work. Lynn dropped her shorts and stripped off Tim’s shirt. “This isn’t like me at all,” she whispered. “And I must smell like a horse on a hot day.”

“You smell just fine. In fact, I’d love to go down on you, if that’s all right.”

Tim steered his new friend to the side of the bed and Lynn sat down. She scooted up to the middle while Tim set his crutches on the floor and crawled into position. Lynn was considerably hairier than the Special Services women he was used to and her odor was strong. Tim liked the purely female smell.

Lynn was seriously worried that Tim wouldn’t go through with it. She was far from a virgin and had experimented with both men and women during her college and med school years. The majority of men she’d had sex with didn’t seem all that anxious to eat her, and certainly not after she’d been running. Her doubts evaporated quickly. Tim obviously knew exactly what he was doing and didn’t hesitate to do it. Lynn thought she was prepared for this, but Tim did things to her that she’d never experienced. In what seemed like no time at all, she felt her first orgasm starting. She tried to look to see how Tim was doing it, but then her orgasm hit. She threw her head back and cried out as the most powerful orgasm she could remember shook her.

Tim was enjoying himself immensely. He’d wondered if the Special Services women had exaggerated their praise of his oral skills to make him more confident. Apparently not. Lynn had another orgasm and another and another. He loved the musky smell and taste of Lynn. Wetness poured out of her pussy and Tim lapped happily. As Lynn showed signs of tiring, Tim eased off.

“Fuck me Tim,” whispered Lynn in a soft, breathy voice. “Come up here and fuck me. Come up. Come up here and fuck me. Tim, fuck me.”

Tim crawled into position over Lynn. She was so open and ready that he didn’t need to use his hand to slide into her. Lynn held his face and kissed him. Tim found the act of kissing very erotic. He’d made out with quite a few girls in high school, but that had been so long ago! Kissing Lynn while fucking her was so much more intimate and personal than sex with Special Services women. The last one, a gorgeous, rail-thin black woman with breast implants and phenomenal oral skills, had left at 8:45 the night before, after giving Tim two orgasms. Tim wasn’t worried about cumming prematurely, but Lynn was proving to be a big change from what he was used to. Lynn moaned into his mouth, then arched her back and came. Tim hadn’t considered the feedback that kissing a woman would give him. Lynn sucked his tongue and came again.

How many times have I cum? Lynn wondered. This kid is fantastic! Jesus Christ! So fucking good! She came again. Her pulse thundered in her ears. Gotta stop for a while. Tired. He didn’t cum yet, though.

Tim could tell Lynn was getting tired. “Do you want to take a break? It’s no problem if you do.”

“Don’t you want to finish? I can wait a little longer.”

“No, that wouldn’t be right. I can wait.” Tim rolled off her and lay on his right side. “You just relax.” He lightly caressed Lynn’s breasts. “I’ll find something to amuse me.”

Lynn turned on her side to face him. “You like my tits?”

“Ahh, Lynn! Fishing for complements, are we?” Tim squeezed her breasts with both hands and flicked her nipples. “These are no-shit amazing tits! Don’t try to tell me I’m the first one to tell you that!”

Lynn grinned proudly. “Yeah, I guess they’re my best feature.” She kissed him and stroked his cock. “Want to fuck them? I like having them fucked.”

“Sure! We’ll have to do it this way, though. I can’t balance worth a crap if I’m on top of you.”

Lynn moved down a bit and Tim moved up. She trapped his erection between her breasts and smiled, enjoying the feel of Tim’s smooth, hard cock, slick from her juices, sliding against her skin. Tim was no stranger to titty-fucking, but he was never sure whether the woman actually liked it. Lynn was another story. She was definitely getting a charge out of it. Tim liked it well enough, but he wasn’t going to cum this way. He kept going for five minutes or so.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.