Pulled Over - Cover

Pulled Over

Copyright© 2017 by Clowns

Chapter 12

Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Mom and son end up in the wrong county. Based on my caption at http://imgur.com/IWaLeE3

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Rape   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Lactation   Big Breasts  

Epilogue

Lisa stared up at the ceiling as a pimply faced teen worked on his second cum of the night. His two friends lay on each side of her, suckling at her milk-filled tits. The three friends had paid for four hours and they were doing their best to get their money’s worth. It was one of the three’s birthday. Lisa couldn’t remember nor did she care who the birthday boy was.

Not the occupation she dreamed of as a girl, but it paid well. It’s not like she is able to get a real job anyway. Not when her boobs need milked almost constantly. The fact that her tits are now larger than basketballs doesn’t help either.

Her now ex-husband did help for a while. Lisa saw it as compensation for him not ever visiting their daughter. ‘It was too tragic’. He has since remarried, and she hasn’t talked to him in over a year. Around the time she moved into this motel.

More of an office than a home, it meets Lisa’s needs. The room is crappy, but the owner gives her a good deal. She has to throw in the occasional fuck or titty suck.

Lisa still visits her daughter. Every Friday of every week. No hope in her ever getting better, yet she remains strong enough to keep from getting worse. Lisa sometimes finds herself secretly hoping it would just end.

Lisa hasn’t seen Katy in almost two years. Not since Bill up and left with her. She has heard rumors that he has since remarried and moved on with his life. Not seeing Katy grow up is yet another big hole in her heart.

Josh was in the Navy now. They had trained him to be an electrician and assigned him to an aircraft carrier. His calls are few and far between, but she doesn’t hold it against him. The couple of times he has made it back, they mostly just fuck.

For Lisa, it’s a quick shower and a bite to eat before her next client, Sam, shows up. Sam is one of her many regulars. Unlike most, though, Sam comes dressed in a diaper and wants nothing more than to suckle on her tits for an hour. It can get a bit annoying, but it does saves wear and tear on her many breast pumps.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.