Motivation - Cover

Motivation

by Krosis of the Collective

Copyright© 2017 by Krosis of the Collective

Sex Story: A pair of acting students struggle to find their motivation.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Pregnancy   .

This is a story of casual, unprotected sex, and is a work of fiction. In real life, use a condom, damnit! Unwanted babies, HIV and all sorts of lesser sexual diseases await the idiot who “dips his wick” or “rides the rod” without protection.

Kathy paced in front of her acting partner as he sat on the couch in front of her. They were having trouble figuring out their characters’ motivations for the scene they were rehearsing.

“You see these, boy?” she asked her partner in character, her arm gesturing to a nonexistent award cabinet. “These are mine, and I’m damned proud of them.”

“They’re incredible,” her partner Rob replied, looking at the same empty air.

She continued, “I earned these. What makes you think you’re worth anything like this?”

Rob paused. “I want...”

She cut him off. “I KNOW what you want. It’s what they all want. A chance for glory. Do you think you have what it takes?”

“I...”

“We’ll see, won’t we? Get in there!”

She paused, looking at him. “Why aren’t you moving?”

Rob looked uncomfortable. “I ... don’t think I can.”

Kathy looked sympathetic. “You’ll learn. Let your instincts guide you.”

Rob got up from the couch and headed to the far side of the room. “Like this?” He pantomimed throwing a ball into a basket.

“Yes, just like that. See, you’re getting it!”

Rob continued to throw a nonexistent ball.

“You’re a natural! Why did you think you couldn’t score?” Kathy called out to him.

Rob shifted from side to side. “Penetrate the defense ... don’t let anything stop me. I CAN do it!”

“Yes! Yes!” Kathy responded, and then broke character. “Wait, no. This just doesn’t feel right, does it?”

Rob turned back to her, also out of character. “No. Who wrote this crap?”

Kathy slumped back onto her chair. “Probably Avery,” she said, referring to their acting teacher.

They called it a night, agreeing to think of different motivations before they met again in a couple of days. They had just over a week before they had to present their scene in class.


Two nights later they were in Rob’s parents’ basement going over the lines again. Once again they were stuck with how to play the scene.

Kathy looked at the 19-year-old she had been partnered with. Rob was young but cute, and definitely enthusiastic about their course. It was weird that she had been assigned the character of his basketball coach, but there were a lot of women in this year’s class so there were some gender bending assignments.

Rob looked at the 30-something Kathy. She was one of the older people taking Acting 101 in college, but quite attractive for an older lady: slim with curly auburn hair and lightly freckled skin. On this night she had worn a black skirt below a matching, tightly fitting long sleeve top, with black pantyhose. He had to admit that he had a bit of a crush on her.

Then their eyes met.

Rob felt an electric jolt run through him. His cock started to fill with blood.

Kathy felt warm all of a sudden, and her nipples started to harden. Her mouth went dry. Rob was looking at her like...

... like she was a sexy woman! It had been a long while since anyone had looked at her like that.

She chewed her lip and then said, “I have an idea, but you have to trust me, okay?” she said to Rob.

Rob just nodded.

Kathy moved forward so she was right in front of her sitting partner, though still maintaining eye contact. “You see these, boy?” she asked him as she cupped her breasts through her tight shirt. “These are mine, and I’m damned proud of them.”

“They’re incredible,” Rob replied, his eyes on her bountiful orbs. He had actually said that out of character.

She moved forward, jiggling her boobs for effect. “I earned these. What makes you think you’re worth anything like this?”

“I want...”

She cut him off. “I KNOW what you want. It’s what they all want.”

Kathy moved forward, clambering onto Rob’s lap. She continued, “A chance for glory.” She settled down onto his jeans-covered dick, which was now as hard as a rock. “Do you think you have what it takes?”

“I...”

Kathy reached down, unzipped Rob’s fly, and fished his cock out of his underwear. She was pleased to find that he had a nice sized package.

“We’ll see, won’t we?” she said. With his cock in one hand she used her other to move her panties aside, which was easy because her skirt had ridden up and she was actually wearing thigh-high hose and garters. She adjusted her hips, slotting the head of his throbbing member into the opening of her very wet pussy.

“Get in there!” she hissed, settling down and getting a couple of inches of his cock into her.

Rob groaned. He couldn’t believe what was happening! He sat there, looking down at the sight of his virgin cock disappearing between Kathy’s pink pussy lips. She rose up a bit and then adjusted the angle of her hips. She pushed down hard and then his cock was entirely surrounded by hot flesh. He gasped.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.