Wrist-deep in the Cunt Hole - Fisting at the Cinema

by Kathrin

Copyright© 2017 by Kathrin

Erotica Sex Story: Going down on my boyfriend at the cinema, we get interrupted by the ice cream lady and share her until she's ready to serve as a public slut.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   DomSub   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Enema   Fisting   Oral Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   BBW   Big Breasts   Hairy   Public Sex   Porn Theatre   .

I don’t go to the cinema much, but for some reason my co-workers had given me a voucher for the local cineplex for my last birthday, so eventually me and my boyfriend Triss made it there to a screening. The movie was Lars Von Trier’s Nymphomaniac, which I thought we both would enjoy.

It was the last show on a week night, so the cinema was practically deserted. We took our seats towards the back, behind the other dozen-or-so couples. I was wearing a wide white dress with spaghetti halters while Triss had on a black pants and white shirt, his sleeves folded up as it was still warm and summery. He looked good in a white shirt and black pants, and while the stupid ads were rolling, I placed my hand gently on his crotch, rubbing the bulge in his pants.

He leaned in and whispered: “What the fuck are you doing?” when I just quietly unzipped his pants and reached inside, trying carefully to pull out at least half of his proud, hard dick. When its head began to show, I leaned down across his lap and wrapped my sultry lips around it, feeling it slip inside my mouth and filling it up. My tongue pressed against it, caressing the tip and sliding it slowly in and out, making the passage as tight as I could.

With my head buried in his crotch I couldn’t see what he was doing, but his posture started to relax and he slid a little bit further down in the chair while I kept on sucking. Suddenly, someone tapped my shoulder gently.

I let his slick cock slide out of my mouth and turned around, only to look into the eyes of the girl who was on the ticket counter earlier. She was a short, chubby bottle blonde, with short cut hair that only framed her face and a nice wide rack that didn’t even show properly in the black polo shirt she was wearing. She had a cooler by her side, probably selling ice cream, and said something I couldn’t hear over the beginning of the film.

I sat up and leaned in towards her and she bent down to me. “Please signora,” she said quietly, as not to disturb anyone, “this is ... I’m afraid you need to stop.”

I grinned at her and asked: “Stop what?”

She looked towards Triss’ lap where part of his cock still stuck out of his pants, slowly losing its erection. “Well, you know,” she said. “Stop ... doing that...”

I was amused at her squeamishness and suddenly grabbed the collar of her shirt, pulling her down to me and placing a kiss hard on her mouth. She tasted very sweet, almost like her lipstick was made from sugar, and had the sweetest smell about her too. Her skin was soft and warm, and I closed my eyes, just breathing in the sensation.

She was shocked, and stunned, and so at first she did nothing against it, but after a moment she mumbled under the kiss. I let go of her and she stammered: “I ... ah ... I...” I placed a finger on her lips and made a “shhhh” sound, looking around concerned. The film was finally starting. I pulled her down towards me again and whispered: “You don’t want to disturb them, do you?”

She shook her head and looked at me a little confused. I pulled her further down by her collar towards Triss’ lap and whispered in her ear: “Then why don’t you join me and take care of him? It’s such a tasty, fat cock...”

She looked at his lap right in front of her, then up at Triss face who just smiled at her. Finally, she scooted down to the floor besides him and began stroking his rod with her pretty soft fingers. I leaned in and we kissed again, this time with his shaft between us, our lips swirling around its head and licking it slowly up and down. She was good at this, and clearly enjoyed it a lot, so when she started taking him into her mouth, I pulled back and began to fondle her breasts instead.

They felt tight and full through the fabric, hanging heavy underneath her. I slowly pulled up the shirt, revealing first her chubby round belly and then a tightly packed white bra that squeezed her tits so hard they almost jumped out the top of it. I released them mercifully, pulling them out of the confines of the cups and letting them dangle hard and heavy as she tried to get the whole rod of my boyfriend down her throat.

With her tits freed, she arched slightly up and wrapped them around his cock, easily covering all of it as she began to stroke the wet shaft with her cleavage, his head poking out between them on occasion. Not wanting to sit idly by, I started working on her pants, trying desperately to pull them down her fat little ass, but even when she opened them on the front it was still not an easy task. Finally I got them down, pulling her panties along with it, revealing a chubby, big, white pair of buttocks.

I leaned down and started to kiss them, my hand running between her legs, caressing her smooth shaved pelvis and chubby slit in between, probing her hot wet cunt hole slightly as she was bent over in front of me. I looked over to the ice box and suddenly had an idea.

Opening the lid, I searched around in it a little until I found a long, green and red popsicle, which I unwrapped and began to suck. It was cold and tasted sweet and artificial. I turned towards her again and spread her pussy with one hand, while my other ran the cold, wet ice along her unsuspecting labia.

She startled at the sensation, trying to turn and look when Triss grabbed her head and pulled her back down on his cock, not letting her go this time. When she resumed sucking him, I inserted the long popsicle stick into her rosy twat, trying to run it as deep as I could.

When I pulled it back out, it had melted slightly around the sides and I hastily licked and sucked her pussy, tasting her sweet own flavour laced with popsicle taste. And for my next trick, I thought, let’s see how that works with her even tighter, and hotter, asshole.

Pulling her buttocks apart, I put the icy stick against her slightly brown anus, twisting and turning it and getting it all covered in sweet syrup before it spread open and slurped the ice down her asshole. I fucked it slowly, pushing it in and out until about half of the ice had melted. Then I pulled it back out, licking her sphincter gently. It tasted sweet and musty, and was more slick than mine had ever been, so I helped her up and made her sit down on Triss’ lap.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.