MELODY & ME - Cover

MELODY & ME

 

Chapter 7

Sex Story: Chapter 7 - For nine years, Melody and I were best friends, until my dad fucked things up by saying something.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   InLaws   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Slow  

Pulling up to the drop off point, we each got a bag of the outfits my fiancée will be wearing over the remaining days of our ‘vacation!’

On the way to the concierge, I reached into my pocket and gave back the keys and three twenties.

“Mr. Lockhart, the use of the vehicle is free of charge for people staying at the Hotel!” He said.

“Keep it, we had a blast and you provided the means. We may want to do that again over the next few days.”

Putting the money in his coat pocket, he said, “Very good, Mr. Lockhart.”

As we walked to the elevators, I said to myself, ‘Yes, it was!’

Once the elevator door closed, she asked, “Now what ... something to eat, or some engaged-to-be-married sex?”

“I’m in the mood for some of both,” I responded seeing her face brighten up. “There are a few things we haven’t done yet!”

First, up to our room, then, using our in-room menus, we found and ordered from the AA Floor, Peregrines. They also promised 20 minutes or less.

While we waited, I called to tell my Mom that we were adding two days to our trip. On her phone Mel called her Daddy to tell him the same thing.

My call was quick, but Stephen wanted to talk to me, “Hello Sir, how are things in St. Louis?”

“Did you really buy my little girl clothes ... from Victoria’s Secret?”

“Yes sir, I did. She hadn’t packed enough clothes, and you should see her. She is nearly as gorgeous as her mother!”

I heard a large sigh, then he went on to say, “Paul, she deserves nice things, just don’t overdo it, OK?”

“I completely understand what you’re telling me - see you in three days.”

He hung up!

I asked Melody to change into her new blue dress, with cleavage spilling out, so I could send her folks a picture of their gorgeous daughter.

She took the time to comb out her luscious hair, then I took half a dozen pictures of her, letting her pick the one to send to ‘Daddy.’

Our food arrived, I signed for it, and she was stripping off the dress, leaving her naked!

I took a picture of her, then she dressed into a sleep shirt and pantie and we enjoyed our hot food, and I heated up our leftover fries from earlier in the mini-microwave, and we ate it all up!

We were too full, so we napped together, then I woke her up by pulling down her panties and performed some loving oral sex on her, waking her up in the process.

“Oh, ooooh dear that feels so nice, Paul. don’t stop, pleeeeease don’t stop. I love it, I I’ve you ... oh yeah, suck on my clit! I love that soooo much, make me cum in your mouth, please?”

Her phone dinged, she reached to get it and said, “They both love the new dress, although my daddy noticed I didn’t have on a bra!”

I ignored that getting my tongue inside her even deeper and she trembled significantly, and I tasted her, and it was a supremely significant moment in my life. I moved my mouth away following it with a single deep thrust of my bigness that moved as slick as if she had been sprayed with that stuff my mom uses to cook with, Pam?

This being our second time, things were less frenetic and a bit quieter, but we were kissing and making love at the same time, a doubleheader.

Since I didn’t cum so quickly as before the feeling that I will is just below the surface.

Between my bank account, my allowance, and my inheritance, I plan to keep her in pretty clothes and by my side, forever and ever.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.