MELODY & ME - Cover

MELODY & ME

 

Chapter 12

Sex Story: Chapter 12 - For nine years, Melody and I were best friends, until my dad fucked things up by saying something.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   InLaws   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Slow  

There was one showing left. So, we cleaned up, and got in her car, and scooted out and got a better spot this time, four rows from the front.

I had seen it before, but she hadn’t, and the special effects did hold up. The sequence when the woman walked in a circle on the moving set was quite amazing. I speculated how they did it to Mel, and she looked at me for a minute, then we went back to the movie. The jogging scene was also quite cool!

All we had to eat this time was a medium popcorn and we shared a diet medium Barqs Root Beer.

I had forgotten how long the movie was (2hrs:29min) but it moved along, especially after the ape sequence. Men in ape suits has progressed significantly with the genius of Rich Baker.

I ape-grunted a few times, as she sat on my lap giggling when I did it.


When we drove off afterwards, she was tired, and I was invigorated, so the ape won, and we went home, got in the spa for a while, then took a nap together.

My mom called, waking us up, asking if she could come over and talk for a while. It sounded serious.

I opened the door to her first knock, and she fell into my arms crying. “Oh, Paul, your father just told me he has cancer. It was his yearly doctor checkup and they found he had Stage 2 Melanoma skin cancer. They don’t know if it can be taken care of by surgery, but I came here right after I got off the phone with him.”

“Mom don’t get so worried, not all cancer kills. Besides my father is too damn ornery to let something like that be his undoing.”

She went from me to Melody, who gave her an equally tight hug. “We don’t have any kind of cancer in our family, what could’ve happened, do you think?”

Melody told her, that for Stage 2 Melanoma the survival rate was over 60%, soothing mom quite a bit. They walked over to the sofa, with Ruth sitting and leaning into her future daughter-in-law. I sat on the other side of her just letting the quiet sink in.

“He never put on any sunscreen when he went ... goes out to play golf. The stupid sonofabitch. He better not die from this, or I may just kill him again!”

We all chuckled at this silly remark, and mom moved over leaning into me. “I looked it up, he may need Chemotherapy, or Immunotherapy, and even Radiation Therapy. That all sounds so debilitating! I wouldn’t have a clue on how to take care of him during all of that.”

“Maybe they can find you a very ugly home care nurse, Ruthie,” Melody said.

“From your lips to God’s ears,” she said back. We all laughed.

“Don’t you need to be home when he shows up?” I asked.

“They have checked him into the hospital to run some more tests. Can I stay here until they call me?”

“Of course,” Melody said. “Stay here as long as you need to, we both love you.”

“You know kids, I had been expecting you to show up at our door saying you had eloped and were quitting school.”

We exchanged some smiles.

“You haven’t, had you, I need to be at the wedding, as does Maggie. Your fathers may be carrying loaded shot guns like they did in the olden days.”

“That was only when the girl was pregnant, to make sure the guy didn’t hop on his horse and head out of town, Mother. You explained that to me when we watched SEVEN BRIDES FOR SEVEN BROTHERS on TV when I was maybe nine years old.”

“We have that movie; do you all want to watch it?” Mel said.

“Yes please.” Mom said. “Howard Keel was such a good-looking man.”

“Except for being so short, Jane Powell was a looker as well, Ruthie,” I said. “Too bad, she died in ‘22 at the age of 93.”

“knock knock”

I got it and opened it to see a crying Maggie Tremayne. I took her and walked her over to where the others were, “I heard the news, Ruth. is there anything I can do for you?”

“Come here and sit by me?” she asked. “There is plenty of room.

I ended up with my hot almost mother-in-law next to me, as she physically consoled Ruth.

“We were getting ready to watch a movie, SEVEN BRIDES... , join us Mags,” my mother said with a smile a mile wide on her face.

“I love that movie, Howard Keel was to die for ... sorry, Ruth! I’m not squeezing into you too much, am I, Paul?”

“I’m fine Mags, may I call you that?”

“You can call me anything, anything you want, young man.”

I got a real nasty look from Melody. I picked up our remote, turned on the TV, went to the PPV section, regularly loaded with musicals and found it. Our big screen made the widescreen version of the movie look great.

The overture began, and Mags took my arm and put it around her shoulder, “There, that’s better, isn’t it Paulie?”

“I think that Melody may be a little bit jealous of me being so close to her HOT mother. All it means to me is that I am next to what my beautiful wife will grow up to look like.”

That seemed to make Mel smile as the movie began...

I whispered into Mags ear, “This was Howard Keel’s favorite of all his movies.” Later, I said, “It only took 48 days to film the movie.”

Every time, Maggie giggled and said a quiet, “Thanks.”

I did that a few more times, until I got a “Shush” from both Mel and Ruth.

One of my all-time favorite numbers was the scene and dancing around the ‘Barn raising.’ That was a lot of people to organize at once.

When the ‘Brothers’ abducted their ‘brides’ was another cute sequence with Russ Tamblyn, (Gideon) when he went from imitating a cat, to imitating a cat with croup.

By the time it was over, I had both arms around a sleeping Mags. I heard a click, and Mom had taken a picture of us with her iPhone threatening to show Steven. She certainly was in good spirits, although Mags wasn’t letting me go very easily. I whispered one more thing to her and she let go with a great big smile.


“I had a wonderful dream, that Peter was all OK, and we all were watching our children getting married, and they went off to Vincennes to both be on their Honeymoon and stay there to live.”

“I sure hope that all comes true,” Ruth said. “I would love to spa, but I have nothing to change into.”

“Why don’t we all skinny-dip?” Mags remarked with a serious look at me.

I wasn’t about to say a thing, unless all three ladies agreed. They were talking about it for a while, until Melody said, “Oh Hell, why not? My fiancé has the hots for my mother, so why not give him a chance to check her out, only once, until we are married.”

I left for some towels, then stripped off my shirts and took off my shoes and socks. The ladies were having an extremely good time, undressing and watching my reaction.

I took of my slacks, leaving on my boxers, waiting.

“Would you look at my son, how buff he is at only 16 years old?”

Mags was watching as she was down to a bra and pantie, asking, “Ruth, how old were you when you first fucked a boy?”

“While I don’t approve of that kind of language in mixed company, I was not yet 17, and no, it was not your father either.”

“I had my first dick when I was only 14 years old. It didn’t really count; it was my first cousin who wanted to see my tits. I was a full B cup at that age, surprised my own brother hadn’t asked me yet. We went upstairs to play some board games, but we had some very quiet virgin sex. He was a ‘big boy.’ Are you a big boy, Paulie?”

Now was the time, and I dropped my boxers, to both Moms letting out very guttural remarks. “Now, Mags, it is your turn. Watch my dick while you do it, it’s been known to extend precipitously.”

She reached behind her back and let go of the x-large titties I had always wondered about.

“Did you see how much he grew?” her mother said to mine.

“Come on Mom,” I said, “This is all for one, and one for all, remember?”

She had stopped at bra and panties, a matching pair that were bark blue.

She walked over to me, staying a foot away.

“Mel, would you measure him please?”

My fiancée, who was naked, bounced over to a kitchen cupboard and brought a fabric measuring tape. She gave me a few tight strokes and I grew a bit more, than measured me while having a bit of fun in the process.

From under the scrotum, she got it and said, “11 and three-quarter inches.” She also measured me at the thickest and said, ‘6 and one-half inches.’ All of this handling was getting me very turned on, so I asked, “Instead of the spa, why don’t we all head to our room, and see who this may fit inside?”

“You don’t mean me, do you?” Ruth remarked.

“If you want to watch, you need to be naked,” I said. “The same is true if you want to participate, Ruthie.”

“Ah Hell,” she said, taking off her bra and pantie. “If I am going to hell, I want a nice big smile on my face. Mel, are you all right with this?”

“Ms. Lockhart, I have already cum once. Why not all of us participate? I can be last, and you ladies can see what a modern seductress can get from her man!”


That was bold, but probably accurate as I took Mags and asked, “Anything in particular, regular missionary, doggie vaginal, doggy anal, Aquarius, you on top facing me, or facing away...”

“I want to get fucked hard by you, so you pick, stud?”

“Lay back on the bed and get comfortable, my beautiful Maggie.”

Mel took the top cover off, and her mother lay back not using her hands to cover anything. Not only were her breasts full, her pussy was bare as a baby’s bottom, so that is where I am starting. We had places to sit, so Mel and Ruth sat, and I heard my girl say, “He is a very gentle lover, but when I want it hard and rough, he is quite good that way as well.”

“Oh My,” Ruth responded.

“Mags, pull yourself closer to the pillows, please?”

She did, as I spread her legs apart, and took in the wondrous bouquet before I made first contact as a kiss directly on her lips.

“Wow, wo, wo, wow, oh dear god.”

“You liked that, did you?”

“I have had almost twenty lovers in my lifetime, and that was the first time anyone of them simply kissed me, down there.”

“Well, your daughter taught me that, one of the first times after we started having sex.”

I went back to her lips, and I took my tongue and licked from top to bottom and bottom to top...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.