How Does Your Garden Grow? - Cover

How Does Your Garden Grow?

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 9

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - David Howard is fed up with his life in the Mafia-controlled state of New Jersey, even if it is the only state with a working government in the post-apocalyptic world that exists since Fireball Day. Between his mob-loving (literally) wife Andrea and his psycho gay ex-friend and boss with benefits, Steven, David is more than ready to call it quits. He just won't get to do it alone.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Crime   Humor   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Uncle   Niece   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics  

“That was a nice, full meal, wasn’t it, babe?” David asked Denise, while Colleen took her turn at driving the bus and Tom brought up the rear with the van.

“That it was, Uncle David, thank you. Tom, Salome, and I worked pretty hard at it. So, how far are we from leaving town now?” Denise inquired of her uncle and of Colleen, for that matter.

“Oh, I would say that we’re just about at the city limits now. We’ve made good time so far. Let’s hope that it stays that way. Yep, there they are, the city limits! We’re now officially out of town at last! Out of Dodge, if you will. It shouldn’t be too much longer before we find a new dealership in the next town over, I think. Maybe we can add yet more people in the process, eh?” Colleen laughed.

“With this bus, we could presumably fit them in, at least,” Salome spoke her mind.

“Amen to that, sister,” Jenny thought aloud.

“The more the merrier, at least for a nympho like me,” Amanda giggled in a way that belied her age.

“Ain’t that the truth! I just humped Kyle like crazy and I’m still horny as hell!” Melanie snickered, leading her docile husband, who looked like a rag doll after she finished with him.

“Yeah, she wore me for sure, at least for now!” Kyle admitted, a bit winded, though that could have been his asthma, too.

Melanie put him through the paces a bit more than usual, as a fresh reminder of who was the prey and who was the praying mantis between the pair. The sweat dripping down both of their faces and the cum that Kyle kept licking off his own lips made it abundantly clear that Melanie and he both liked hot, steamy, messy sex as well. The way that Melanie repeatedly kissed her husband on the mouth, with tongue, reinforced that theirs was a truly loving and passionate marriage, even if a bit unorthodox by pre-apocalyptic society’s standards.

“Look, Amanda needs some tongue down there, don’t you agree? Amanda, want to borrow hubby’s tongue? His dick needs a rest, but his tongue can make you see stars, I promise! Kneel and give Amanda some sweet tongue love, okay, honey?” Melanie encouraged her husband, who crawled on the bus floor to Amanda’s seat and parted her thighs to get busy eating her pussy with gusto, truly enticed by the aroma of her juicy twat.

“Oh ... fuck! Melanie, please, help out! Lick my ass! Get me off! Kyle is driving me wild, but I’m still on the edge! Get me over it with your mouth on my butt!” Amanda urged Melanie Brewster, who was more than happy to tongue her booty while her hubby ate that sweet snatch.

“Damn, I love the taste of your ass, honey!” Melanie told Amanda as she rimmed her more than a little for good measure and jilled off while doing it.

“Your tongue isn’t bad, either, nor is your hubby’s!” Amanda confessed as she came at last, soaking Kyle’s face with her juices, which Melanie was happy to lick off him.

“I think that it’s safe to say that while David is my main squeeze, and I’m not alone there, Kyle won’t be ignored or overlooked by any of us girls,” Jenny spoke up as she abruptly started sucking Kyle’s dick to get him hard again, “your hubby’s prick isn’t bad at all, you know.”

“Right you are,” Salome interjected, planting her pussy on Kyle’s face now, even as David grabbed Denise and slid his cock balls deep into her twat for a quickie on the road.

“Oh, God, Uncle David, you’re the best! The best!” Denise told her uncle as she welcomed him further inside her teenage pussy, bald and sweet as it was.

“So, he’s only your uncle by marriage, right?” Melanie inquired to clarity, recalling something mentioned in the past.

“Yep, only by marriage, and the marriage hasn’t been formally dissolved yet. Besides, he’s quite a bit older than me, so why not call him that? I love being drilled by an older man! It’s the best feeling ever! Older men rock!” Denise admitted her true feelings about that issue of May-December unions.

“You’re hoping for a baby, aren’t you?” Salome teased Denise, even as Kyle parted her cheeks and started rimming her until she couldn’t stand it anymore.

“As much as he humps me, hell yeah! I want to be knocked up and carry Uncle David’s love child, and then, who knows, maybe Kyle’s?” Denise winked at the others, making Melanie wink back and mouth, “you betcha.”

David slammed her deeper and harder with every stroke, which she matched with vigor and enthusiasm. Denise was on Cloud Nine right then, her sweet uncle’s fine prick nailing her on every thrust, going further where it belonged, in her juicy little cunt. Something about being fucked by her beloved uncle always seemed to punch her ticket. Denise truly adored the man and had a crush on him for a while before she left with him. In fact, he was the main reason that she could never have been with Raymond, who would never share her if he had her, certainly not with her uncle. Even if Raymond weren’t an abusive dickhead, he never stood a chance with Denise Catalan.

Thinking of her aunt probably being pregnant to David, not Gianni, the last little joke at the mafioso’s expense due to their little threesome that night, Denise finally came, squirting on her uncle’s dick with a splatter. She just hoped that eventually, Aunt Andrea would come to her senses and leave Gianni herself. The woman was too good to be stuck with a gangster, wasn’t she? Besides, she still loved David, and in Denise’s book, she still belonged with him, as his wife. She would just have to accept that he would always keep Denise as his lover as well as niece. That would never change! Denise would always consider him her uncle and her lover at once, but if Andrea remarried him or returned him, that would be legally true as well.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.