Girls Just Want to Have Fun - Cover

Girls Just Want to Have Fun

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Justin is a lucky guy. He has money, he has his sister and he doesn't have a worry in life. But his sister isn't content with their relationship, she has ideas to improve it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex  

The morning sun filters in through the window, waking Justin up. He looks down to see Kayla’s hand enclosing on his already hard cock. He was dreaming of doing to her what he did to Riley just a few hours earlier. Not seeing Riley, he asks, “Where did Riley go?”

“She went to go take a shower,” she answers with a grin. Both her hands begin moving, one slowly stroking his cock and the other moving between her thighs. “She offered for me to join her, but I figured I’d stay here and wait for you to wake up.” She spreads slightly and he sees her hand resting on her crotch, her middle finger disappearing inside her juicy cunt. “I watched you two last night,” she blurts out.

“What did you think about it?” Justin asks, arching an eyebrow and not at all surprised by the revelation.

“I found it hot how rough you were with her and how you fucked her ass like that.” She groans and rocks on her finger.

“So you like thinking about my cock in my sister’s ass?” he asks, feeling excitement churning in his groin.

“Yesss,” she hisses excitedly. Her hand squeezes her wet cunt and pushes her finger in deeper. She tries to continue stroking Justin, but he can clearly see she is focused on her own pleasure.

Wordlessly, Justin slips down between her legs, shoving his cock toward her face. “Take my cock,” he orders.

Kayla leans forward and grips it again, extends her tongue and teases the tip. Her legs spread open, wanting him to be able to slip in with any hindrance. She gasps as he slowly melts into her folds and begins to massage her hot pussy with his tongue. Kayla smothers his member with her warm little mouth. The feeling is fantastic as she eagerly slurps and sucks. Justin licks at her pussy, driving her to moan in ecstasy on his cock.

To take a firm grip of her ass, Justin’s hands slide up along it to the top. She still sucks, meeting the slight thrusting of his hips. Kayla takes him deeper and deeper, taking his prick in nearly to the back of her throat before sliding it back out to gasp for air. Steadily, his tongue makes the short trip from her pussy, wiggling through her warm and juice folds to her untouched ass. He hears a moan each time the tip of his tongue connects with her backdoor. Each time he bumps the puckered entrance, he holds it there a little longer until finally he leaves it there until she relaxes.

He then wiggles his tongue around to circle her tiny opening. Kayla squeals and mewls, pulling of his manhood. Soon, Justin is licking at her feverishly, soaking the outside of her rear entrance. Eventually he pushes his tongue in, pushing the bounds of her limits to begin caressing the inner walls of her channel. Kayla yelps and rocks into his face wanting more. She moans as he gently tongue fucks her ass. The tiny hole twitches with each plunge and his cock strains, ready to explode. This is the excitement he felt the first time he introduced his sister to anal.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.