Brian Gives Himself

by Robbie Robb

Copyright© 2017 by Robbie Robb

Fiction Sex Story: Brian gives himself fully to his girlfriend. He is hers to do with as she wishes. NOTE: This story is in an unusual second person format that requires the reader to put themselves in the shoes of Brian's kinky girlfriend.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Light Bond   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Fisting   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pegging   2nd POV   .

It had been a while since I’d seen you but you’ve been on my mind a lot; likely far more than you should be. I reached out to you again through email and sent you a story that I wrote for you. We started chatting and soon enough we both arranged a “sick” day where you would come visit me so we could get to know one another all over again.

You arrive at my house just before 9am, knowing that the kids will have gone to school and Natalie would be at work. Your nerves are on edge, a combination of excitement and ... fear? You’re not sure, but you know that you’ve got butterflies something awful. You park on the street and walk up to the door. As you reach for the doorbell you see the note:

Come on in. Lock the door. I’m waiting for you in the bedroom. -B

That was all it said. You reach for the door handle and it turns easily, the door swinging open. You step inside and close it, momentarily fumbling with the lock. “Hello!” you call out as you take off your boots. The weather had just started to turn cold and you’re bundled up for the cool fall air. Silence. “Brian?” you call out, “I’m here!”. You take off your coat and lay it over the arm of the futon. Still no reply.

Your butterflies grow as you make your way up the short half-flight of stairs to the hallway leading to the bedroom. The door is closed. You approach the door and knock softly, “Brian? Are you in there?” Again, no response. You open the door and gasp at the sight that greets you. You see me on the bed, completely naked. I’m on my knees with my head resting to the side, facing the door. My wrists are bound to my ankles, opening me up quite obscenely. There’s a blindfold over my eyes and a large ball gag in my mouth. In addition to my arms being bound, I am also secured to the bed so that I’m not able to move anywhere on the bed either. My ass is facing you and my semi-hard cock dangles below. “Holy fuck,” you say. You see another note beside me on the bed. You pick it up and read:

Natalie helped me get this way before she left for work. She won’t be home until well after five o’clock. I am yours for the day. There are no safewords, no safety signals. You may do whatever you want to me. The only thing I ask is that you do not leave any type of mark that can’t be hidden easily with clothing. You may not have noticed, but the toy drawer is open beside me and there is lots of lube. I am your bitch for as long as you want. When you want to end the domination just tell me “Play time is over.” and remove my bonds, blindfold, and gag. Make me moan. Make me scream. I have no limits today. I am clean ... inside and out.

“Holy fuck,” you repeat. You hear a muffled sound through my gag that sounds sort of like what a chuckle would sound like if someone was chuckling while gagged. You quickly slap my ass hard, causing me to jump in shock, “That is enough out of you!” you snap. “You keep that up and maybe I’ll just leave you like this and go home.” I frantically shake my head no and muffle an apology. You have no idea what I’m saying but you imagine it, quite correctly, to be something along the lines of “I’m sorry Mistress”. You take a look around the bedroom and you see, as indicated, that the drawer beside the bed is wide open, revealing a large assortment of dildos and other toys. On the night table is a large bottle of lube. You also notice that my camera is sitting on a tripod in the corner, pointed towards a bed. Another short note just says “If you want, press red button to record. Press again to stop. Will record for as long as you need it to.”

Your realize that your butterflies have left you and all that’s left is pure excitement. You quickly remove your clothes, leaving them in a pile on the floor, and go over and press the record button. Your run your fingers through your lips and feel your wetness almost dripping out of you. You climb onto the bed and lightly kiss the red mark that remains from your slap. You hear me moan softly as you kiss your way up my back, your heavy breasts moving up with you along my body.

You reach my neck and after kissing it lightly you whisper into my ear, “We are going to have so much fun today. Thank you for this.” You reach under me and wrap your hand around my now fully erect cock. It’s been a long time since you felt the warmth of my cock. You didn’t realize how much you missed the feel of it until just now, experiencing it again. You lightly stroke me as you kiss your way down my back. As you reach your ass, you shift and lightly run your tongue down the open split from the small of my back to the smooth sac that holds my swollen testicles. You move back up and lick my rear opening with more fervor, curling your tongue and starting to press it into me. You feel my cock twitch in your hand as you do, encouraging you. You dart your tongue in and out for a few seconds before pulling away.

You continue to lightly stroke my rock hard cock as you suck two of your fingers into your mouth, getting them slippery. You press them against my ass and I do my best to relax my opening. Your fingers slide inside and after a few seconds of working them in and out in short strokes they are fully embedded. With each push in you feel my cock twitch in your other hand and hear a moan escape around my gag. You curl your two fingers and begin to work on my prostate; just barely reaching it. It feels as if my cock manages to grow as you do this.

You withdraw your fingers, release my cock, and reach over me to the nightstand and pick up the bottle of lube. You liberally squirt some on your hands and rub it around, coating everything and then squirt some on my ass, making sure that some of it goes into my slightly gaping hole. You return your two fingers to my ass, this time adding a third. My ass grips your three fingers tightly as you work them in and out, twisting them around to make sure that I’m well lubed.

Feeling satisfied, you pull your fingers out and once again reach over. This time you pick up one of the medium sized dildos. This one is probably about an inch and a half in diameter and about eight inches long. You know that I can take this and more but want to start off slow. You pour some lube on the lifelike object and stroke your hand up and down its shaft, making sure it is fully coated. Grabbing it by the base you press it against my opening and slowly, but steadily, push it in. I groan in pleasure as it fills my rear cavity. I’ve been wanting someone to do this for so long the feeling of it finally happening again almost pushes me over the edge. You don’t stop pushing in until all eight inches is fully inside me and the base is tight against my opening.

You quickly pull it completely out; my ass making a popping sound as the head emerges. Before my ass can close up again, you press it back inside me. Faster this time, you continue to press until it’s once again fully embedded. You being to stroke it in and out of me, almost pulling the head free with each stroke before sinking it fully back into my warm depths. My moans grow in volume as you continue the thrusting.

With your free hand you reach down and slide a finger into your wetness. To no surprise, you find your pussy absolutely soaked, to the point that you realize there’s a wet spot on the bed beneath you. You smile, knowing full well the tiny wet spot you’ve created is going to be nothing by the time you’re done with me today. You pump two fingers in and out of your tight pussy as you fuck my ass with the dildo.

After a few minutes of fucking me, you pull the dildo out and drop it on the bed. You promptly slide two of your fingers back into my ass and begin to work them around. You add two fingers from your other hand and begin to pull and stretch my ass for what you have planned next. You feel me squeeze my ass around my fingers, contracting it tighter. You counter this by pulling even harder, opening me even more to your fingers.

Once you’re satisfied that I’m ready, you pull your fingers out. Turned on by the perverse display in front you, you suck two of your fingers into your mouth and moan as you suck them clean. “Mmmm ... your ass tastes so good on my fingers. I can’t believe how turned on I am right now Brian!” You reach over me again, this time picking a larger dildo; also lifelike. You aren’t sure but think it’s about a foot long and easily two to two-and-a-half inches in diameter. You lube it up and aim it up with my still gaping asshole. You press in and find that it isn’t sliding in as easily as the last one did. You press harder and finally the bulbous head pops fully inside my ass. A sound between a moan and a scream escapes around my gag. “Oh, like that huh? Just wait!” you tease.

Like before, you press downward. At around ten inches, you meet resistance and find that you’ve seemingly bottomed out. You pull it out, leaving just the head inside, and press downward again; this time with more force. You see that it’s sunk every so slightly deeper this time. Now you being making short, fast, hard thrusts. Each thrust makes my body shake and you hear me moaning. You finally manage to fully sink the fake cock into my ass so that it’s base is resting against my obscenely stretched hole. You pull it out, fully this time, the head popping free; exposing my large gaping hole. You look at it and lick your lips in desire. You sink the cock back into my ass and don’t stop this time until it’s once again all the way inside me. You piston the cock in and out of my ass, periodically adding lube to make sure that it slides smoothly. You notice a small wet spot on the sheets beneath my cock. As you thrust inward you see a few drips of a clear liquid leak out of me and hit the sheets. “Ooooh,” you coo, “Are you about to cum?” I shake my head no, knowing it’s not cum or precum that’s leaking out of me. “Oh! You naughty man! So you’re clean AND full are you? And just what do you think I’m going to do with that?” You see me shrug my shoulders and hear me mumble something, the gag garbling the words. “Mmmhmmm. You think so huh? Well guess what mister, you aren’t the only one who’s full. And I KNOW what’s going to happen to my fullness,” you tease as you give a hard thrust on the dildo in my ass. “Maybe if you’re a good little boy, I’ll let you put that fullness someplace warm and tight. But only if you’re good.”

You pull the dildo out of me and look at my open ass. You know it’s almost ready, but not quite. After a few seconds it slowly starts to close. Before it can close fully, you slide the dildo back inside, once again burying it fully. This time you leave it there. You work your head down underneath my legs and wrap your mouth around my hard cock. You taste the warm liquid as you engulf my cock completely. You tease the bottom of my cock with your tongue before pulling back so that only my head remains in your mouth. You reach around my body and grab the base of the dildo. Unable to see, you go by feel and pull it out until you think it’s almost completely pulled out. You make sure you have a good grip on the base and you jam it hard back inside my ass. You feel some warm liquid squirt into your mouth and your savour the taste before swallowing it down. You repeat this a couple more times before leaving the dildo inside me and releasing my cock from your mouth. “You’re right; not cum. But just as tasty!” you say as you crawl out from under me.

I feel you reach over me again. This time, you’ve picked up the inflatable dildo. When I told you the story of it, I explained how I didn’t realize quite how big it got when it was fully inflated. While the insertable length is right around the twelve inch mark, the diameter, when fully inflated, is right around four inches. It’s been a long time since you’ve used it on me and you don’t know if my ass is ready to be stretched that much yet. But you also know that if I wasn’t okay with you using it, it wouldn’t be there.

You lube up the deflated dildo, making sure it’s well coated. You reach over and casually withdraw the fake cock stuffed up my ass, dropping it beside it’s smaller cousin on the bed. The deflated dildo slides easily inside my gaping ass. As soon as you have it fully inserted you use one hand to hold it in place while your other hand starts to squeeze the bulb. “Oh baby, you know what this is don’t you? I’m going to wreck your little asshole with this fucking thing and you know it,” you tell me as it continues to grow. Soon enough, it’s at the size of the previous dildo. I moan loudly as I feel it begin to stretch me wider.

You inflate it slightly more, my ass stretches tightly around its girth. You push it in and pull it out of my ass, not quite withdrawing it completely. Back and forth for a couple minutes to allow my ass to adjust to the size. Seating it fully inside once again, you resume pumping it. You grant me a kindness by allowing my ass to adjust at that level but now you aren’t planning on stopping until it was fully inflated. As you use one hand to hold the inflatable in place, your other hand squeezes the inflation bulb every few seconds, causing the dildo to grow slightly larger. As you do this, your mouth kisses and licks around the stretched hole with the rubber protrusion, occasionally dipping down and lightly licking one of my heavy testicles.

Soon enough the dildo is fully inflated. The rubber dong is now a full four inches in diameter and fully twelve inches long. “Ooooh,” you coo. “You’re going to love this.” You grab the inch or so that isn’t inside me and pull, my ass stretching outward around the massive invader. As you see the base of the huge head begin to appear you stop and apply more lube along the length of the black tool. You rub it all over, coating it completely; then you reverse direction and slowly, but steadily, push it back inside me until only the original inch or so remains. I moan loudly through the gag and try to press my ass back against you, wanting it faster, wanting it harder. As you repeat the motions, you being to pick up speed. You know that if I was lying on my back while you did this you would be able to see a bulge appear in my belly each time you buried it within me. You notice my cock and know that it’s probably aching it’s so hard. You use one hand and lightly stroke it, causing tiny droplets of fluid to leak out the end. You collect them on your finger tip and stick it into your mouth. “Mmmm,” you moan as you swallow the flavour. “That tastes so good.”

After a couple more minutes of pistoning the dildo in and out of my ass and collecting some more drops of precum from my oozing cock you pull the dildo completely out of me. My ass, having been stretched by the latex monster for a good five minutes remains gaping open a good couple inches. Unable to resist you quickly lower your head and slide your tongue inside the outer ring. My ass slowly starts to close around your tongue. Satisfied that I’m ready, you stop licking and lean back. You grab the bottle of lube and squirt a generous amount on my still slightly open ass and then do the same to your right hand. Using your left hand, you rub the lube up and down your right and work it around and inside my winking asshole.

You start cautiously with two fingers before realizing that they barely touch the sides of my open ass. You add and third and begin to feel some resistance. I let out a small moan as I feel the ever-so-slight re-stretching of my abused hole. You wiggle the three around inside before pulling them out and adding the pinky finger alongside them. You slide all four into my ass until the your palm is inside me up to the web of your thumb. You start to twist your hand and my moans increase in frequency. You pull back slightly and tuck your thumb in and press your hand back inside. Even though it’s well lubed, it’s still a little larger than the inflatable dildo so it doesn’t want to slide in past the widest part of your hand.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.