Mail Order Bride - Cover

Mail Order Bride

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The loneliness was so overwhelming for him that he finally sent in his application to the company that sponsored the Mail Order Brides for instant marriage. It was risky but he was too desperate to worry about the risk.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism  

It was the off season again and I was looking forward to the period because it meant I would be alone with my little harem of five delicious females once again.

The widow Murphy and my blushing bride Rose were all dolled up in cosmetic heaven with the delicate scent of imported perfume filling my nostrils with tempting thoughts.

My much older neighbor Judy was still attractive despite her drooping ass cheeks and no longer perky boobs. She had a bit of a paunch over her pussy as well all to be expected for her age of sixty something. I knew from experience she had the most marvelous orgasms both vaginal and anal and she gave an excellent performance on her knees when push came to shove. Her two granddaughters were a complete bonus of unexpectedly youthful pussy in teenaged form. Their names were Tessie and Bessie but I must confess I often mixed them up and just called them, “Baby”, or “Honey” or some such generic title to cover my shameful lack of good form.

My mail order bride delivered to me by the widow Murphy was well trained after two full years of anal and oral training, and she was truly submissive to the point that I considered her my personal sex slave meeting all my expectations.

My only worry was that the young student resident in the B and B was not well enough to leave the island without further recuperation from his unfortunate fall.

Just then, Tessie and Bessie wandered into my bedroom, and I had to share the shower with them to keep them both happy about not being left out of anything of a carnal nature on my mind. Those teenage girls were up to their necks in dirty thoughts about using my cock equally between them in constant coupling.

I let them wash me an massage me and I paid them back by falling to my knees under the falling warm shower drops and licking them both into a frenzy of female orgasm.

Their grandmother came into the bathroom and stripped down to her bare skin. The young girls giggled and watched me slowly hump their granny from behind just the way she loved it the best.

I loved the fact that the girls were not the least bit jealous of their still attractive grandmother receiving my creamy present and we all went down to the backyard pool.

I wore my speedo trunks and hoped my equipment would stay in control with the three females in mini-bikinis in close proximity. One of the island natives working as a pool-girl came over with our drinks and when she bent over, her flanks looked so tempting that I reached up and stroked her partially exposed cheeks with tender probing fingers.

The girl who was probably still in her teens giggled and looked over her shoulder at my swelling speedos with a great deal of youthful curiosity. Both of the granddaughters were slightly miffed at my audacity to feel up a servant wearing a terrible one-piece swimsuit and wearing outrageously oversized eyeglasses and sporting horrible braces inside her ruby red lips covered with cheap lipstick.

I ignored their scoffing attitude and continued to grope the girl’s bottom finding that her slit was already damp with excitement at the almost naked bodies surrounding her. The grandmother reached up and cupped her well-endowed breast hidden inside the bathing suit with the nipple obviously erect in anticipation within.

The name-tag on her suit said Lois and I thought I recognized her from the market where I shopped working as a stocker to fill the shelves with fresh goods. I remembered looking up her short skirt and seeing that she was not wearing any undies underneath. She had seen me looking and I remembered her pretty face blushing with shame at her lack of underwear. She whispered in my ear, “I had to wash them because I had a little accident in the bathroom. I am really not that kind of girl.”

It was so cute that I had reassured her that I completely understood and thanked her for the little peek at her feminine assets.

I could tell she remembered me from that incident because she was blushing again with my hand firmly in possession of her glorious bum and the grandmother’s fondling of her generously proportioned upper body development.

Tessie lifted the young girl’s face to hers and inserted her pointed tongue inside her mouth to duel with her willing tongue wet with saliva and a need to taste her submissive oral opening with her demanding touch.

Bessie bent down to her free nipple and sucked her with a desperate desire to suck out her milk like a hungry baby looking for her mama’s food to fill her belly. The poor girl had no milk to give but she willed some of her internal feminine juices to ooze out into the demanding mouth feeling a sensitivity in her feminine folds that spilled more liquid into my exploring fingers looking for her tender clitoris or hidden G-spot deep inside.

Poor Lois was overwhelmed with four mouths on her person and eight hands touching her in all her private parts. She naturally fell into a shameful session of multi-orgasms that impressed us all with a sense of wonder at her sensuous nature.

I was so carried away at the tableau that I pressed Lois’s head down on the lounge chair and lifted her happy hips up to my rampant cock to insert into her vagina from the rear in a disgraceful “doggie” style manner of humping that I loved best of all.

Her cheeks were soft and yielding to my thrusts and she squealed like a play toy programmed to respond to any movement inside her beautiful body. It caused me to spank her nicely curved ass cheeks with my flattened palms leaving red marks on her white skin like a signal to stop.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.