Mail Order Bride - Cover

Mail Order Bride

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The loneliness was so overwhelming for him that he finally sent in his application to the company that sponsored the Mail Order Brides for instant marriage. It was risky but he was too desperate to worry about the risk.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism  

I would be the first one to admit that this particular off-season was not the same as the previous ones.

At least that was my opinion to the best of my recollection based on my sometimes biased memory that discarded things I wanted to forget and exaggerated those that I thought almost perfect.

My new mail order bride was really beginning to get into the swing of oral and anal sex and I had no complaints on that score any longer. There was really no need to keep Mrs. Murphy around for such special talents, but I felt a bit obligated to her for her stellar efforts in the past and she did enjoy taking it all the way up her plump and pretty ass that I decided to keep her on more as a favor for her friendship and because I knew my hot and cold spouse could change her mood on any given evening. The widow was a fine substitute on such occasions and she was ever willing to follow my instructions to the letter like a well- trained sex partner adhering to my orders without the customary pretense of reluctance one finds in the younger generation these days.

The fact was that I now had no less than five fit females to give me nocturnal pleasure on demand during the entire off-season.

My mail order bride Rose was now fully trained on oral and anal love-making after an initial period of non-compliance with deviant sex practices. It was this contractual loop hole that had led me to use the chaperone the widow Mary to furnish me oral and anal services for that entire first off-season and she had come back for an encore performance the following year. I had almost cancelled her return because my blushing bride had a change of heart and commenced to service my anal and oral fixations whenever I asked her to comply with my special need. It was she that persuaded me to invite the widow back the following year and I am happy to say that the three of us forged a new three-way relationship that made the normal man-woman union look weak in comparison to the thrilling orgasms achieved with three-way participation.

My fellow bed and breakfast owner Judy had taken to visiting me more often now and got along with my mail order bride and the widow with great success and they were often seen kissing and hugging each other. Then, my wife caught me giving it to Judy straight up the ass right out on the back porch on an early Sunday morning long before church was scheduled to meet down at the coffee shop with the preacher from the mainland coming out for the service. Judy was panting with exhaustion but that was because she was almost sixty and she had the tightest sphincter I had encountered ever since I had done my cousin Sally at her prom night as she sat on my lap while we waited for the hall to open. She had taken off her panties and stuffed them in my pocket and bounced up and down on my shaft as it dug deeply into her rear door with a happy squishing noise that made the limo driver smile looking in the rear view mirror at us all the way in the back and both our dates outside the car French kissing to beat the band and groping each other’s behinds like frenzied perverts on public transportation.

Fortunately, my mail order bride was astonished that the older woman was as flexible as a teenager and that she had no problem in taking my huge dick in her ass despite her unusual tightness.

Now, Judy had both of her grand-daughters staying with her over the off-season and those two teenaged girls were quite a handful and that is the Gospel truth.

The younger one was just past her seventeenth birthday and the older one was almost nineteen. The honest truth was that the younger one had plenty of oral and anal experience and had lost her cherry on her sixteenth birthday. After that, she played the field with any guy with a hard dick and an urge to merge without any strings attached. Conversely, the older grand-daughter was still a virgin but had some limited experience with blow jobs being trained by her French tutor who told her it would improve her pronunciation of the difficult French verbs and help her to roll her lips over the soft loving tones and make her sound much more romantic. The first time I fooled around with her in the hot tub I asked her point if she had taken it up the ass yet and she told me, “No, sir, I haven’t had the opportunity to do that and I must confess I am also a technical virgin and please don’t laugh at me if I giggle when you touch me down there.”

I must admit that I hated to fool around with virgins because they usually only are using you to correct their own lack of experience and will drop you like a hot potato once you unlock their passions.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.